BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #30 in Lipstick

An intensely pigmented, cult-favorite liquid formula that delivers a rich, long-wearing matte look to lips. Use the flat sponge-tip applicator to apply Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick with precision for an unforgettable look.

• Full coverage with opaque color
  • Non-drying formula
  • Available in 38 shades

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polyisobutene, Kaolin, Synthetic Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire D'abeille, Silica Silylate, Propylene Carbonate, Octyldodecanol, Alaria Esculenta Extract, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tribehenin, May Contain/Peut Contenir: (+/-) Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Yellow 5 Lake

• In fact I bought this lipstick from Anastasia it's so goo...3 Answers
  • Favorite liquid lipstick? Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid ...3 Answers
  • Best liquid lip? Kylie? Mac? Anastasia Beverly Hills ...12 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I tried this specific shade! I don't like the way it looked on my lips but Anastasia is a great brand and her liquid lipsticks are amazing, I love the shade in other girls but not the way it looked on me 😕" in 1675 reviews
  • "The shade is amazing!!! The pigmentation is great and it's long lasting! Must try " in 464 reviews
  • "I haut love the Abu liquid lippies I own two and there so creamy and last long!" in 179 reviews
Tabitha D.
Review for: Vamp more...
Let me begin with pointing out that I am a big fan of ABH eye products. Their shadows, dipbrow and highlighter palettes have never steered me wrong, and I've been happy with all purchases.

This lipstick is the first product of theirs I've been very unimpressed with. I bought it in Vamp because I was after a very deep, blood red shade, and felt I could splurge a bit because it was my birthday. I had never purchased a $20 lipstick before, but this one didn't set a good tone initially.

First of all, and my biggest complaint, is how tacky it feels on the lips. There's no dry-down whatsoever, I felt like I had to constantly re-apply to maintain an even spread of it across my lips (no drinking or eating involved, just talking!) and it transferred to absolutely EVERYTHING. It felt very unpleasant on my lips, like that free lipgloss you'd pick up at Claire's when you were a tiny tot. I'd like to also point out that despite being marketed as a liquid lipstick at retailers, if you look at the base of the product where the shade colour is indicated, it says "Lip gloss". Could just be me being very fussy, but there should be some sort of uniformity with your marketing.

That being said, there is a hell of a lot of pigment to this, and immediately after a reapplication, it looked grand in photos. But that didn't last.

I've worn this lipstick once, and it's remained in my bathroom drawer since. You can get much better products for the same price, if not less.

macy c.
Review for: Ashton more...
To start of this review I would like to say that this is one of the best liquid lipstick formulas there is out there. And if there is a better formula I most likely haven’t been able to find it. In particular The color Ashton which is the one I am reviewing about he’s one of the most hyped up shade of this whole collection. In my opinion it doesn’t deserve all of the attention. there are so many gorgeous shades and selection but this one is a very cool neutral brown earthy tone Shade. This is a great natural for everyday use. The shade on the box is Way lighter than it is on your lips. The box it looks like a very cool toned brown but on your lips it is a medium tone brown with a bit of pink and red mixed into the formula. I bought mine at TJ Maxx for only 7.99$ it is sold at Ulta and Sephora for 20 something dollars. I would just try to find it at TJ Maxx because $20 or a liquid lipstick is a lot to spend on one product you could buy so much more at the drugstore or at TJ Maxx for $20. Also this liquid lipstick by anistasia Beverly Hills very cool Renee formula drys down completely Matte but doesn’t dry out your or my lips. You don’t have to apply a lip balm before the process of applying the liquid lipstick. I want is a sponge tip wand and the packaging is a clear glass tube with a silver metallic lid with a metallic gold triangles all around the lips bottom portion. The actual liquid lipstick tube is a very sleek and the letters are in a black color in the original anistasia logo. The Actual box it comes in is a sleek black rectangular box with the anistasia logo in silver lettering in the original font. It Has the color of the liquid lipstick on the top of the box with the name in white letters across it. The color selection for every single liquid lipstick is a very wide variety. Something for everyone!

Everyone is different, you may love or even cherish this product this may even be a holy grail product for you or you may dislike or hate this product even if that. Again Everyone is different. Remember To stay gorgeous!
Cecille W.
Review for: Heathers more...
5/5 for pigmentation and 5/5 for staying power. The only reason i'm giving this product 4 stars is because it's VERY drying. I have dry lips to begin with and this lipstick makes my lips even drier. There's no moisture in this whatsoever. BUT, it's nothing a little lip balm under and over can't fix. I got this in the shade "Heathers" during Sephora's sale and it's a beautiful shade of red. I was eyeing this color ever since Anastasia came out with these, but never actually bought it. What's great about this is that it's veryyy pigmented, doesn't run or transfer, and totally kiss-proof! (I wore this during New Year's!). I had drinks throughout the night and didn't bring any to reapply. By the end of the night, the color was still vibrant and on my lips. Only the sides of my lips rubbed off a bit but it wasn't noticeable. I was pleasantly surprised at how great the staying power was. I probably won't be purchasing another shade because it's so drying, but I'm happy with the one I have now.
Christina G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have a love hate relationship with ABH's liquid lipsticks. The two shades I have are in *Ashton* and *Dusty Rose.*

Now the pros of these lipsticks are:

1) Extremely pigmented
2) Have good staying power
3) kiss proof
4) Glides on smoothly, and the wand is perfect to shape your lips (BUT check con 1 below)

The cons are:
1) It glides on your lips smoothly but dries a lot within few minutes. So, you better put on some vaseline/chapstick on your lips before putting this on (especially during winter this lipstick can be very painful)
2) Hard to remove with makeup remover. I usually use my makeup remover and then vaseline to get this off
3) Can flake after a while, but that depends on how dry your lips get/on the weather

How do I use it?
I usually put on 1) Chapstick 2) ABH 3) Mix it with another lipstick. That helps me to achieve a "fuller lips" look.

P.S - I suggest all of you to get the colour *Ashton,* a beautiful color that suits any skin tone and is easily blend-able (dunno if that word exists :3) with other lip colors. It makes your lips stand out.
Lenise M.
La Quinta
Review for: Stripped more...
Ok, so man. I am struggling writing this review, because I REALLY gave this one a fighting chance because well,  it's ABH, and holy living mother of baby bunnies, the guru's of world are in love with it! First, I gave it two start because the color "stripped" is literally that perfect nude with peach tones. It doesn't disappear on your lips, and make you look dead, like other nudes out there.

Okay....after that being said. Oh my bu**hole lips. The lines, the dryness, the cracked look....ugh. I love the color so much, that I legit did lip scrubs, and applied a lips balm every night, and applied a balm prior to using, and it STILL dried my lips out.

Utter, and pure disappointment. Especially because they aren't cheap. I picked up a Physician's Formula liquid lip with avacado oil in it, and it is amazing. Stays put, has the same staying power, and looks hydrated. I really hope ABH changes their formula. It's just not worth it.
Michaela K.
Review for: American Doll, Insomniac, Nocturnal, Veronica, Requeim, Madison, Vintage, Bittersweet more...
I caught these on the buy one get one sell and I ended up getting eight of them. I totally wished I hadn’t, that’s a lot of money for products I don’t enjoy :( I have always loved ABH products, I own a ton actually! These liquid lips were a bit disappointing though. The pigmentation was great! The colors on the box don’t match the tube either. The application was difficult because of the applicator, I felt that I was applying not enough product in some areas and way too much in others. At first this lipstick is sticky but within a minute your lips feel like spongebob under a lamp! I was in pain, my lips were so dry! Now, this was applying with no chapstick or anything, so real results! It started flaking off as well and when I decided to just take it off I had the hardest time! It took forever to wipe it off with makeup wipes! It has great pigmentation and great staying power. It does not feel good on the lips nor does it keep from flaking. Wished I loved it more after spending all this money! I will try again using chapstick before and maybe after application!
LeShae S.
Williamsburg, KY
Review for: American Doll more...

I
was really disappointed with this purchase. American Doll is one of the
most beautiful shades of red I've ever seen in a liquid lip. It's
constantly out of stock so as soon as I had the chance to snag it, I
did. For some reason, the formula as well as the applicator on this
shade is not consistent with the others. Instead of a doe-foot, it's
just a straight tip, making it more difficult to be precise (which is
crucial for a red lip!). The formula was so drying, and fuzzy if that
makes sense. Every time my tongue touched my lips or I rubbed my lips
together, little balls of what felt like shaved felt would come off of
it. I don't understand what the problem is with it, as I purchased it
along with the shade Pure Hollywood which I absolutely adore and wear
constantly
Nikki B.
Boca Raton, FL
Review for: Other more...
This is gonna sound so extra, but when I look back and think of my most disappointing product purchase this liquid lip in the shade Hollywood comes to mind. It was when I was really getting into makeup and when liquid lips were really on the rise. Everyone and their mom was raving about these liquid lips and I remember watching Jaclyn Hill apply this shade and mentioning it in her video and I fell inlovveee with the shade. So the first liquid lip I ever bought was this! When I first applied it, I remember    loving the shade (just as I knew I would) and loving how it looked. After only an hour, it was soooo gloppy and cakey on my lip. Since it was my first time really wearing a liquid lip, I figured I just applied it wrong so I tried it about 50 more after that. I thought that was how liquid lips just worked and just gave up on them until eventually recieved an ofra liquid lip in my boxycharm box in the shade pasadena and ooommg. This made me realize that the ABH liquid lips are awful and overhyped (atleast the shade I bought). I occasionally will reapply it just in hopes of it not looking like crap after 30 minutes of wear. In the future, I probably will get a tester of another shade just to see if they all do the same thing but until then, there are so many great liquid lips out there (& cheaper) :)
Megan B.
Puyallup, WA
Review for: American Doll, Strawberry, Sad Girl more...
Who doesn't love ABH? Being one of my favorite brands I have a hard time turning a blind eye to any of her products. Her lippies are no exception.
I love them! They feel great on the lips, dry down nicely, and are fairly easy to apply.

One thing I have found is that some of her darker colors, Sad Girl in this instance, seem to bleed a bit. I found that when applying it quickly smeared, and was slightly difficult to maneuver a smooth application. Once I figured out that it did this, however, I was able to adjust my method and achieve the desired look.

The color range is amazing, and the packaging is so classy! I love the finish of her lippies, and adore the fact that it does not crease heavily.

At the end of the day, I highly recommend.
Alanna S.
Bryan, TX
Review for: Veronica more...
I really love ABH’s products, especially their eyeshadows and brow products! I was hoping to be equally impressed with their liquid lipstick, but unfortunately I found that they were not the best of the best. Granted, I only actually purchased one shade - Veronica. As always, swatch or try on if possible before you purchase. The colors (once dry) are drastically different from what you see in the tube, but that’s not a reason why I gave this two stars. First, I hate the applicator. You would be better off using a lip brush or liner first. The shape of the tip makes it impossible to get a smooth line, and makes for awkward product distribution. Second, the formula is more drying than any other liquid lipstick I have tried, including Kat Von D’s and Too Faced’s counterparts. I moisturize my lips regularly and even with that, the lipstick was crinkling and crumbling on the inside of my lips after just an hour of wear. I tried applying some lip balm and then reapplying lipstick to fix it, but it looked super uneven and patchy. I was so disappointed with it that I took it back the next day :( The pigment on these lipsticks is gorgeous and I love their range of colors, but I can’t justify the headache of trying to put it on and getting it to stay on!
Jenna W.
Is this patchy? Over drying? Some one give me an OVER view please?
Michelle R.
Freehold, NJ
I love long wear matte lipstick. How is this one? I usually use Kat Von D's brand or Sephora brand.
alejandra t.
Lake Elsinore, CA
With fall/winter coming around I decided to pick up the color "vamp". I noticed that when it dried,it felt kind of tacky. Is that how the formula is or did i get a bad one?
Sofia J.
lakeside, CA
Are these worth the hype????
Taylor E.
Ashley, MI
Are these sold in stores like Ulta or Sephora? I imagine they would be but for the life of me I can't find them anywhere. I would like to see the shades in real life as opposed to pictures and swatch videos.