BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #69 in Lipstick

A long-lasting, full-coverage matte lipstick in liquid form. Liquid Lipstick's ultra-saturated liquid formula delivers an intense amount of matte pigment in a single swipe. Just one application leaves lips with smear-resistant coverage that stays put for hours.

"This long-lasting formula is a must-have for every busy woman on the go." Anastasia Soare

• Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick Or Anastasia Beverly Hi...6 Answers
  • Do you prefer matte or glossy lipstick? 4 Answers
  • Is it pigmented?????4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I'm super dissapointed in these lipsticks. I loved them at first and thought maybe I was doing something wrong but now I own ten shades and they are all exactly the same.
The good: They are decently pigmented and most are not at all streaky unless you get into the darker colors. It has a very creamy formula that's a bit thicker than the average liquid lipstick which may be good or bad depending on your preference. It makes application a bit harder than let's say, KVD Everlasting Liquid Lipstick.
The bad: This formula starts balling up in tiny little balls of product like a pilling sweater within an hour. At first it doesn't take the color away but after another hour of this almost all of the color is gone completely. This makes it extremely uncomfortable to wear and high maintenance. I've tried wearing this about every way you can. After exfoliating, with lip primer, with chapstick on top, with less product on my lips, with nothing but the lipstick and more and nothing changes the bad.
Chelsea B.
Powell, OH
This lipstick oh wow what can I say? Where do I start?! I'm in love with this liquid lipstick! I have this product in four shades: Heathers, Sad Girl, Pure Hollywood, and American Doll. I love them all they're my go to lipsticks. They are matte but they are not drying. I'm sorry but if they dry out your lips you need to do some better lip care and drink some water! Use a lip scrub and it'll do wonders. These will last all the way through a meal or milkshake. As long as you don't eat something greasy. If I wear it all day I'll reapply 2-3 times max. They also don't settle into he cracks of your lips. Very smooth application and wear. Not flaky or anything. I love them! I also have Jeffree Star and Kylie cosmetics liquid lipsticks and I definitely prefer ABH. They are so worth the money. They are my all time favorite and go to. You'll see me say this a lot but I will always recommend his product and this company to everyone I know!
Vennessa G.
El Paso, TX
Review for: HEATHERS
I actually love this product, it was a bit sticky and drying at first but I found that if I applied a lip primer before the gloss it really gave me that kick of moisture and it made it last a bit longer. The down part is yes, like others have stated here it does start flaking off quite a bit right after putting it on. I've been wearing mine since about 8 this morning and now it's after 1pm and i had to reapply twice already but I don't mind the colors are so worth it. I'm not one to mind having to reapply during the day as i get a lot of breaks since I work from home and I just love the pigment of the color and the brand itself. I will definitely be buying more of these. I do have yet to try out my pink one I got though, can't recall the name at the moment but it is a gorgeous pink shade that I just love.
Gabby H.
This is a good liquid lipstick, but not the best. I had really high expectations when I bought my first one, due to all the hype surrounding them on social media. Overall, they're good, but not as good as I expected them to be. They apply beautifully and very pigmented, and you can reapply multiple times throughout the day and the color doesn't get patchy. They last pretty well; you have to reapply near the inside of your mouth after meals, but other than that it holds up pretty well. However, THESE ARE SO DRYING! I am normally not bothered by drying formulas, but these bother me because they show every single line/dry patch/imperfection on your lips. They are just unflattering at the end of the day. While I will continue to wear the ones I have, I don't know if I'll repurchase.
Amber K.
Hastings, FL
I'm really new to the makeup world and I'm just getting into it but one of my friends recommended these liquid lipsticks to me so I tried it. I'm not really use to wearing lipstick so I bought more of a light pink color called dulce it looks great and applies on nicely. I loved the color and how it looked. It applies on really smooth and easy. The only thing I didn't like about it was it made my lips so dry. It is a matte lipstick but I didn't expect it to make my lips feel so dry and at the same time they felt kinda sticky and tacky. I'm new to this so I don't know if this is how it's suppose to feel but I feel like it should have been that dry. But other than that I really liked the product and would buy it again but maybe try moisturizing the night before.
Kelly E.
East Meadow, NY
Review for: MIDNIGHT
This entire line of liquid lipsticks are really some of the best on the market right now, at $20 the price isn't so bad and not only that they don't dry my lips out. When applied and set they don't ever actually feel like the dry down completely (though they are 100%) transfer proof, they are completely opaque and true to color. This particular color pure Hollywood is one of my favorites because it's ability to flatter different skin tones in different ways. On my pale complexion it's a medium tan looking color with a slight pink undertone, but on my friend with a much darker complexion it runs a light nude with much more pink showing through. So your complexion really determines how this lipstick will show on you and I suggest you try it out!
Crystal P.
Albuquerque , NM
Review for: MIDNIGHT
I purchased this last year from the Anastasia website when it launched. I was so excited to get this color in hopes that it would be the perfect nude. I received it and I wasn't impressed. I'm not fair skinned but, I am light in skin tone and this did nothing for me. I picked it up again recently and thought "maybe I was just in a bad mood" and tried it again. Nope. I still don't like this color on my skin tone and I'm neutral so I can get away with wearing cool or warm tones. This was a disappointment for me and I hate saying that because I wanted so much to love this and that just didn't happen. I do love the formula and I feel it works well without being overly drying or coming off too quickly but, the color on this isn't my cup of tea.
Alexandra V.
Wilmington, NC
I think I'm the only person in the world that isn't obsessed with these liquid lipsticks, but I am not. I have only purchased one, Spicy, a bright red orange, and it was SO DRY that it was uncomfortable. I literally had little orange flakes around my mouth. BUT I have heard that certain colors are this way. While I would love to try all the colors to get a different experience, I can't justify spending $20 on something that I might not like again. With that said, I LOVE the color. I still wear it from time to time, I just add little lip balm on tip to make it feel less tight and uncomfortable. I recommend sampling these at Macy's and other counters before purchasing, just to make sure!
Miriam R.
Oxnard, CA
ABH liquid lipsticks are one of my go to's when I want my lip color to last all day. My favorite shade has got to be Pure Hollywood! It's my favorite nude color! I've already gone through a few! I will apply a lip liner and a think coat and don't need to reapply for a few hours unless I eat. Sometime I get away with just adding a tiny bit of lip balm and it still looks amazing. The only thing I don't like is the smell! After the first couple ones I went through I noticed that the closer I got to empty it began to smell less appealing. It's also very very drying if you apply several coats throughout the day so keep you Chapstick handy.
Lillie C.
Kathryn feels so soft on the lips and goes on so smooth and creamy. I bought mine online at ultra.com for $20. The packaging is good love the gold detail. I feel like it could be a little better packaged, definitely looks a little old school now with all the new liquid lipsticks in the market now. but the quality of the product is amazing. This color was a little different than what i expected. the online description says a brown, berry color. To me it has more of an orange undertone and definitely not berry. Did stay on for a good amount of time and love the pigmentation. already placed my another order of these lipsticks.
Jenna W.
Is this patchy? Over drying? Some one give me an OVER view please?
Michelle R.
Freehold, NJ
I love long wear matte lipstick. How is this one? I usually use Kat Von D's brand or Sephora brand.
alejandra t.
Lake Elsinore, CA
With fall/winter coming around I decided to pick up the color "vamp". I noticed that when it dried,it felt kind of tacky. Is that how the formula is or did i get a bad one?
Sofia J.
lakeside, CA
Are these worth the hype????
Taylor E.
Ashley, MI
Are these sold in stores like Ulta or Sephora? I imagine they would be but for the life of me I can't find them anywhere. I would like to see the shades in real life as opposed to pictures and swatch videos.