Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick

by Anastasia Beverly Hills

Long-wearing matte liquid lip color

What’s your go to liquid lipstick brand? Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick is mine, goes on smooth and dries matte and doesn’t move or crumble off like other matte liquid lipsticks. Just make sure to moisturize your lips before and it will look beautiful. Would recommend, especially the shade rio and Veronica.
iss this lipstick any good?
Start your review of Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick!
Ayla H.
Kingwood, TX
Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Ayla H.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love all of these colors and more, I plan on purchasing the orange next. They do not feather and while you can use lip liner it is unnecessary. It stays longer than lipstick with the tissue paper & loose powder trick & as long as you spoolie & moisturize your lips with aquaphor or another Vaseline first they do not dry out on your lips. If you add gloss on top they do not smear and are much preferable to the actual liquid glosses sold (As pictured I have the Rum gloss). From top to bottom: Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipsticks: American Doll, Allison, Trust Issues, Pure Hollywood, Rum-GLOSS!, Sarafine, Ashton, Lovely, Veronica, Heathers, Stripped.
Jenna M.
Russellville, AR
Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Jenna M.
Review for: Madison
I love this liquid lipstick. It doesn’t dry out my lips, has a great color, and last all day. I do notice that coming off about eight hours into the wear, just because I was eating and drinking, but it is overall such a great product. There are so many different colors and they’re all super pretty highly recommend.
Sarah B.
Honolulu, HI
Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Sarah B.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Madison
I have different tubes in this line and I absolutely love this brand! It absorbs nicely, doesn’t smear or become sticky. Added bonus it doesn’t transfer onto things at the slightest bump. Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick -Sugar Plum
Regina S.
Pensacola, FL
Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Regina S.
Review for: Vamp
I love Anastasia’s liquid lipstick so much! It isn’t drying and it stays put!! This picture was taken after 4 hours, a chicken sandwich, and a hockey game without reapplying and still looks pretty good if you ask me! This is dusty rose :)
Rachel  R.
Ferndale, MI
Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Rachel  R.
Purchased at: Macy's
The red is a true red so it doesn’t have orange or pink undertones. It looks beautiful on all skin tones as well.
Aysha R.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Aysha R.
Review for: Madison
A good liquid lipstick, the color payoff is well and applicator doe is good as well but it is very drying on the lips!
Teresa M.
Tulsa, OK
Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Teresa M.
I bought this in the color poet it’s a beautiful brown . It drys to matte fairly quickly. My only complaint is that it comes off with drinking or eating but otherwise I love it.
Mahdieh N.
Riverside, CA
Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Mahdieh N.
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Vamp
Love love love this shade of liquid matte lipstick. I have used this lipstick from anesthesia Beverly Hills for years and it is still one of my favorites. It can at times dry out my lips just a tad but it is still incredible Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick
Alex C.
Murfreesboro, TN
Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Alex C.
Love all the Anastasia liquid lips because they stay all day. The only negative I have is they are sticky and sometimes cakey. All shades are beautiful and anyone could pull them off.
Melanie H.
Corp Christi, TX
Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Melanie H.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Melanie H.
I feel like this brand just knows what they are doing with formula and pigmentation. It goes on smooth dries great and just looks beautiful. Highly recommend! Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick #lipstick
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Melanie H.