BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

A sheer, lightweight formula that moisturizes and prepares lips for color. Use Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Primer to prevent pigment from fading, flaking, or feathering.

• Wear alone or as a basecoat under lip color
  • Can be used as a nightly conditioning treatment

Isotridecyl Isononanoate, Octyldodecanol, Silica, Ozokerite, Ceresin, Synthetic Wax, Quaternium-18 Bentonite, Ethylene/Propylene Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, 1,2 Hexanediol <149170>

• I have being thinking on buying a lip primer but i am not...2 Answers
  • I've had problems with matte lip gloss clumping. Would th...1 Answers
  • What does this even do? Like for you lips, is it plumping...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I love this primer! I use this for all of my lipsticks. It's super critical to apply this before any matte lipstick to prevent your lips from appearing dry. I also apply this primer on top of my matte lipstick to keep my lips hydrated. " in 13 reviews
  • "I am in love with this primer. It's so hydrating and feels amazing on my lips I sometimes wear it just by itself. It makes my matte lipsticks go on amazing and they don't cake up in my lip lines like they used to. " in 8 reviews
Kalee G.
Coweta, OK
I love this lip primer, it makes my lips feel so much more hydrated and keeps my liquid lipsticks from drying my lips out too much
Savina C.
Arlington Hts, IL
I love this primer because it works with every one of my liquid lipstick brands I own. It makes chalky lipsticks feel great. ♥️
jenny s.
a must if you love matte lipstick it makes the color last and makes your lips feel great sometimes i just use it as chapstick
Eslin P.
spring
This product is great I loveeeee how it leaves my lips after tacking it off it leaves is soft I’m In love whit the products
kena h.
portland, OR
Balmy texture, but not sticky, smoothes the texture of the lips and expands the life span of ANY liquid lipstick out there.
Kathryn S.
I love the Anastasia Beverly Hills lip primer! All my lipsticks go on so smooth and stay longer. No bleeding or feathering.
Kiowa W.
I love this lip primer! It is lightweight, and definitely makes your lipstick pop! I would buy again in a heartbeat!
karen c.
Middletown, OH
Great base for liquid matte lipsticks!! Made my lips super smooth and was easy to apply. Lipstick stayed all day!!
Maria L.
This primer works great! I apply it before putting on my matte lipstick and its a need treatment for your lips.
☻Kirstin L.
flintstone
With this I never really saw too much lip plumping so I don’t think that I would ever buy this again sadly
Sahrai M.
Is this a good lip primer? I've been searching for one
Joyce B.
Gardena, CA
I love Anastasia liquid lipsticks (esp. Sad Girl), but I always wondered if I needed this primer. For $16 it's cheaper than Bite, but does it moisturize pretty well? Hm....
Lizzie K.
What does this even do? Like for you lips, is it plumping, mostorizing, etc? Is it worth the money?
Elizabeth F.
Hollywood, FL
Does this maker the color last longer or is more of a lip balm?
odalis g.
Pasadena, TX
I have being thinking on buying a lip primer but i am not sure which one to buy or is the Anastasia lip primer work.