BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

A sheer, lightweight formula that moisturizes and prepares lips for color. Use Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Primer to prevent pigment from fading, flaking, or feathering.

• Wear alone or as a basecoat under lip color
  • Can be used as a nightly conditioning treatment

Isotridecyl Isononanoate, Octyldodecanol, Silica, Ozokerite, Ceresin, Synthetic Wax, Quaternium-18 Bentonite, Ethylene/Propylene Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, 1,2 Hexanediol <149170>

• I have being thinking on buying a lip primer but i am not sure wh...2 Answers
  • I've had problems with matte lip gloss clumping. Would this help? 1 Answers
  • What does this even do? Like for you lips, is it plumping, mostor...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Kiowa W.
I love this lip primer! It is lightweight, and definitely makes your lipstick pop! I would buy again in a heartbeat!
karen c.
Middletown, OH
Great base for liquid matte lipsticks!! Made my lips super smooth and was easy to apply. Lipstick stayed all day!!
Maria L.
This primer works great! I apply it before putting on my matte lipstick and its a need treatment for your lips.
Tassia T.
My favorite moisturizer to use right before applying my lipstick. It leaves my lips silky smooth
Grace M.
South Bend
Great as a primer and lip balm. It has no scent or color, which just makes it even better!
Emma k.
Sudbury, ON
this ABH lip primer is so good, it goes on very smoothly. it keeps my lips hydrated, smooth, and lipstick and glosses glide right onto my lips. it helps my lipstick stay put, and makes matte lipsticks look better than ever. it is on the pricier side, but totally worth it.
Keneicha F.
Yes yes yes good bye featheting hello hydrated lips and smooth colour !! I find it can be a little harder to get liner going but ive been having trouble with my pencil .. AND i didnt need to line to get my abh lippie in place or to stick around !!!
Ellie M.
london
I like this product it did what it said it would do moisturised my lips and the lipstick was easier to apply and will maybe buy it again used it in a Instagram video and would defo recommend love it !!!
onika a.
Hyderabad
Its always necessary to prime your lips first and then apply lipstick as this will give better look on lips. This meet my expectations as want my lips to look. This give the exact colour of lipstick on my lips. I would love to buy it again and would also recommend it to others.
Christina L.
Toronto, ON
This isn't a completely useless product, but I feel like any lip balm does the same job. I tend to put it on while I'm doing my face makeup, then sort of wipe some of it off before applying the liquid lipstick because with this on underneath, the lipstick doesn't dry well. It is nice and makes your lips feel soft, but so does Chapstick for a fraction of the price.
Sahrai M.
Is this a good lip primer? I've been searching for one
Joyce B.
Gardena, CA
I love Anastasia liquid lipsticks (esp. Sad Girl), but I always wondered if I needed this primer. For $16 it's cheaper than Bite, but does it moisturize pretty well? Hm....
Lizzie K.
What does this even do? Like for you lips, is it plumping, mostorizing, etc? Is it worth the money?
Elizabeth F.
Hollywood, FL
Does this maker the color last longer or is more of a lip balm?
odalis g.
Pasadena, TX
I have being thinking on buying a lip primer but i am not sure which one to buy or is the Anastasia lip primer work.