BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

A sheer, lip primer treatment that primes and smooths lips and prepares them for color. Prepare lips for color with this smooth Lip Primer formula. It locks in your lip color, preventing it from flaking or bleeding. see more...

• I have being thinking on buying a lip primer but i am not sure whic...2 Answers
  • I've had problems with matte lip gloss clumping. Would this help? 1 Answers
  • What does this even do? Like for you lips, is it plumping, mostoriz...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Danielle Ann B.
Danielle Ann B.
I bought this online because I have very dry lips and I wanna wear liquid lipsticks without them drying my lips out.
It's not sticky and moisturized my lips even when I wore liquid lipstick.
Vera v.
Vera v.
Stadskanaal
The lip primer stays matte and it feels soft and smooth the packaging i think is just the anastasia original packaging it actually makes my lipstick or gloss stay longer so i recommend it.
Nour E.
Nour E.
Helps the lip product stay on for much longer and gives it a nice base to start on and the packaging os very classy and nice and definitely meets he expectations. recommend to others although quite pricy.
~melanin p.
~melanin p.
When I occasionally apply lipstick I will put this on but I put it on just to make my lips smooth  I normally oder it online
Mal V.
Mal V.
My go-to lip primer! I use this primer on a daily basis. It keeps my lipstick in place and helps my lipstick to not dry out my lips
Jolene T.
Jolene T.
Toronto, ON
This primer has changed my lipstick game. It makes my liquid mattes apply so smoothly and seamlessly. I don't know how I survived without it.
Sahrai M.
Sahrai M.
Is this a good lip primer? I've been searching for one
Joyce B.
Joyce B.
Gardena, CA
I love Anastasia liquid lipsticks (esp. Sad Girl), but I always wondered if I needed this primer. For $16 it's cheaper than Bite, but does it moisturize pretty well? Hm....
Lizzie K.
Lizzie K.
What does this even do? Like for you lips, is it plumping, mostorizing, etc? Is it worth the money?
Genie A.
Genie A.
Lancaster, PA
Does this work?? Does it make your lips dry??
Megan V.
Megan V.
Saugerties, NY
I have never used a lip primer before but I love this brand makeup. How well does this work?