BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

A sheer, lightweight formula that moisturizes and prepares lips for color. Use Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Primer to prevent pigment from fading, flaking, or feathering.

• Wear alone or as a basecoat under lip color
  • Can be used as a nightly conditioning treatment

Isotridecyl Isononanoate, Octyldodecanol, Silica, Ozokerite, Ceresin, Synthetic Wax, Quaternium-18 Bentonite, Ethylene/Propylene Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, 1,2 Hexanediol <149170>

• I have being thinking on buying a lip primer but i am not...2 Answers
  • I've had problems with matte lip gloss clumping. Would th...1 Answers
  • What does this even do? Like for you lips, is it plumping...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I love this primer! I use this for all of my lipsticks. It's super critical to apply this before any matte lipstick to prevent your lips from appearing dry. I also apply this primer on top of my matte lipstick to keep my lips hydrated. " in 13 reviews
  • "I am in love with this primer. It's so hydrating and feels amazing on my lips I sometimes wear it just by itself. It makes my matte lipsticks go on amazing and they don't cake up in my lip lines like they used to. " in 8 reviews
Shannon G.
Amazing primer for matte liquid lipsticks. I pair this with colourpop, abh, Kat von d, tarte, Kylie, everything. It reacts beautifully with all. It smooths my lips for an even application. I recommend this to all lip product lovers. The amount that comes in the tube lasts a long while as well!
Jennifer K.
Hendersonvlle, TN
This makes my lipstick go on smooth and feel like I'm not totally dried out as well as making it last longer. It's the only primer I've used so not sure how it compares to others but it was right for my price point.
Antonia M.
Escanaba, MI
I have been using Ulta lip primer and needed to step it up. I love ABH products so i went for this. So far i am impressed. I chew my lips BAD, and i feel like this is pretty moisturizing. Worth the price for me!
Stacy G.
Oakhurst, NJ
Overpriced lip balm... the woman at the counter showed me this to prime my lips for matte liquid lipstick and I really liked it. However, the more I used it the more I realized this is the same thing as a drugstore lip balm. Nice for now but won't buy again.
Sonia C.
Chelsea, MA
I use this under my drying liquid lipsticks and this does wonders. At first I wasn't too sure about it but now I swear by it. It also makes my lipstick last longer.
Kelsie V.
life saver under liquid lipsticks!!!! i didn't think it would help much because some liquid lipsticks are so drying but this is a life saver !!!!! i always wear this under all my liquid lips ! definitely recommend!
Crystal G.
LOS ANGELES, CA
Do recommend this. I always apply it before any of the liquid lipsticks and makes my lip super smooth and soft which helps the lipstick not crease or get clumpy
Katie H.
Schaumburg, IL
A must have if you love wearing matte lipsticks! Makes all the difference with the quality of color and makes the color last longer as well!
Jessica D.
Edina, MN
You get a lot out of this primer. It really does make difference on the lips before applying her liquid lips. Bought this at my local Macy's.
Nikki L.
Milwaukee
This lip primer makes my lipsticks stay on all day . If feels super soft on the skin . I have recommended the stuff to many of my friends
Sahrai M.
Is this a good lip primer? I've been searching for one
Joyce B.
Gardena, CA
I love Anastasia liquid lipsticks (esp. Sad Girl), but I always wondered if I needed this primer. For $16 it's cheaper than Bite, but does it moisturize pretty well? Hm....
Lizzie K.
What does this even do? Like for you lips, is it plumping, mostorizing, etc? Is it worth the money?
Elizabeth F.
Hollywood, FL
Does this maker the color last longer or is more of a lip balm?
odalis g.
Pasadena, TX
I have being thinking on buying a lip primer but i am not sure which one to buy or is the Anastasia lip primer work.