BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

A sheer, lightweight formula that moisturizes and prepares lips for color. Use Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Primer to prevent pigment from fading, flaking, or feathering.

• Wear alone or as a basecoat under lip color
  • Can be used as a nightly conditioning treatment

Isotridecyl Isononanoate, Octyldodecanol, Silica, Ozokerite, Ceresin, Synthetic Wax, Quaternium-18 Bentonite, Ethylene/Propylene Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, 1,2 Hexanediol <149170>

• I have being thinking on buying a lip primer but i am not sure wh...2 Answers
  • I've had problems with matte lip gloss clumping. Would this help? 1 Answers
  • What does this even do? Like for you lips, is it plumping, mostor...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Chiara T.
Charlottesvle, VA
This is a pretty good lip primer. So far I have only tried it under normal lipstick (not liquid lipstick) and I didn't really notice a difference. But, I could see how it might really help keep your liquid lipstick on. It does feel really nice when you apply it and I think you could use it as a lip conditioner regardless.
Jennifer K.
Hendersonvlle, TN
This makes my lipstick go on smooth and feel like I'm not totally dried out as well as making it last longer. It's the only primer I've used so not sure how it compares to others but it was right for my price point.
Crystal G.
Los Angeles, CA
Do recommend this. I always apply it before any of the liquid lipsticks and makes my lip super smooth and soft which helps the lipstick not crease or get clumpy
Jessica D.
Edina, MN
You get a lot out of this primer. It really does make difference on the lips before applying her liquid lips. Bought this at my local Macy's.
Katie H.
Schaumburg, IL
A must have if you love wearing matte lipsticks! Makes all the difference with the quality of color and makes the color last longer as well!
Kalee G.
Coweta, OK
I love this lip primer, it makes my lips feel so much more hydrated and keeps my liquid lipsticks from drying my lips out too much
jenny s.
a must if you love matte lipstick it makes the color last and makes your lips feel great sometimes i just use it as chapstick
kena h.
portland, OR
Balmy texture, but not sticky, smoothes the texture of the lips and expands the life span of ANY liquid lipstick out there.
Kathryn S.
I love the Anastasia Beverly Hills lip primer! All my lipsticks go on so smooth and stay longer. No bleeding or feathering.
Eslin P.
spring
This product is great I loveeeee how it leaves my lips after tacking it off it leaves is soft I’m In love whit the products
Sahrai M.
Is this a good lip primer? I've been searching for one
Joyce B.
Gardena, CA
I love Anastasia liquid lipsticks (esp. Sad Girl), but I always wondered if I needed this primer. For $16 it's cheaper than Bite, but does it moisturize pretty well? Hm....
Lizzie K.
What does this even do? Like for you lips, is it plumping, mostorizing, etc? Is it worth the money?
Elizabeth F.
Hollywood, FL
Does this maker the color last longer or is more of a lip balm?
odalis g.
Pasadena, TX
I have being thinking on buying a lip primer but i am not sure which one to buy or is the Anastasia lip primer work.