BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

A sheer, lip primer treatment that primes and smooths lips and prepares them for color. Prepare lips for color with this smooth Lip Primer formula. It locks in your lip color, preventing it from flaking or bleeding. see more...

• I have being thinking on buying a lip primer but i am not sure whic...2 Answers
  • I've had problems with matte lip gloss clumping. Would this help? 1 Answers
  • What does this even do? Like for you lips, is it plumping, mostoriz...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Dakota G.
Dakota G.
I bought this product on a whim after struggling often with keeping my matte lipsticks from settling into creases on my lips. Overall this product did what it said it would and definitely added moisture to my lips. If you struggle with dry, cracked lips then look into this product, it is worth the money for the results you get!
Num M.
Num M.
Richmond, CA
Feels great putting on- not waxy or sticky, however I have not found it to keep my lipstick in longer... I like to use it when my lips feel a little chapped, but if the purpose is to make your lipstick last longer, I don't think it works
Kelli W.
Kelli W.
Marana, AZ
Worth. It. This product works. It also is worth every penny as it last a LONG time. Gives lip products hours more of staying power. Only con is that it thins out whatever product you use on top of it. If you are very particular about specific color/texture of your lip product you will definitely notice a difference using this primer.
Maria L.
Maria L.
This primer works great! I apply it before putting on my matte lipstick and its a need treatment for your lips.
Kayla N.
Kayla N.
Vancouver, WA
This makes my liquid lipsticks look 100x better, keeps the lipstick in place, and fills in fine lines in my lips giving an overall smooth look. I use this with the ABH liquid lipsticks and it leaves your lips looking amazing for hours. 😍😍
Mallory B.
Mallory B.
Pleasanton, CA
I love this primer! I use this for all of my lipsticks. It's super critical to apply this before any matte lipstick to prevent your lips from appearing dry. I also apply this primer on top of my matte lipstick to keep my lips hydrated.
Christina L.
Christina L.
Toronto
This isn't a completely useless product, but I feel like any lip balm does the same job. I tend to put it on while I'm doing my face makeup, then sort of wipe some of it off before applying the liquid lipstick because with this on underneath, the lipstick doesn't dry well. It is nice and makes your lips feel soft, but so does Chapstick for a fraction of the price.
onika a.
onika a.
Hyderabad
Its always necessary to prime your lips first and then apply lipstick as this will give better look on lips. This meet my expectations as want my lips to look. This give the exact colour of lipstick on my lips. I would love to buy it again and would also recommend it to others.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Birmingham, West Midlands
Works amazingly keeps my liquid lipstick on all day. I put this on before applying lipstick for a night out, my lips tend to dry and lipstick gets clumpy but not once I used this product! It is so Moisturizing and only takes 30 seconds to a minute to dry down and settle on top of the lips - the price is a little expensive but its really worth it .
Lindsi G.
Lindsi G.
Fredericton, NB
This primer is okay. I don't find it to be particularly nourishing to my lips or make much of a difference on how my lipstick turns out. It doesn't smell at all or have any plumping effect on the lips. It does have a decent base for lipstick tho
Sahrai M.
Sahrai M.
Is this a good lip primer? I've been searching for one
Joyce B.
Joyce B.
Gardena, CA
I love Anastasia liquid lipsticks (esp. Sad Girl), but I always wondered if I needed this primer. For $16 it's cheaper than Bite, but does it moisturize pretty well? Hm....
Lizzie K.
Lizzie K.
What does this even do? Like for you lips, is it plumping, mostorizing, etc? Is it worth the money?
Genie A.
Genie A.
Lancaster, PA
Does this work?? Does it make your lips dry??
Megan V.
Megan V.
Saugerties, NY
I have never used a lip primer before but I love this brand makeup. How well does this work?