BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

A sheer, lightweight formula that moisturizes and prepares lips for color. Use Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Primer to prevent pigment from fading, flaking, or feathering.

• Wear alone or as a basecoat under lip color
  • Can be used as a nightly conditioning treatment

Isotridecyl Isononanoate, Octyldodecanol, Silica, Ozokerite, Ceresin, Synthetic Wax, Quaternium-18 Bentonite, Ethylene/Propylene Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, 1,2 Hexanediol <149170>

• I have being thinking on buying a lip primer but i am not sure wh...2 Answers
  • I've had problems with matte lip gloss clumping. Would this help? 1 Answers
  • What does this even do? Like for you lips, is it plumping, mostor...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Emily T.
Oklahoma City, OK
I needed a good lip primer for my bold red lipstick and saw this is a new product at Sephora. It works better than other lip primers that I've tried as far as improving longevity of color, but it is drying. I'm not surprised at this, given that most long wear lip colors are also on the drying side. I just have to use more lip balm on days that I don't use this primer.
Tricia S.
Lorain, OH
I bought this when it was recommended to me to keep my lipsticks longer lasting and I was told that it may also help with my lips not feeling as dry. I will say I do not see any difference with the longevity of my lipsticks but it does keep my lips a little less dry. I apply before my lipsticks and I notice a difference when I forget to put it on. So for that it's definitely worth the money. will buy again
Monica W.
New Phila, OH
This is my second favorite lip primer after the Glamglow Plumprageous. It's moisturizing with out being heavy (like the NYX or OCC ones). I think it works better with a liquid lipstick, like Anastasia or NYX. You want to apply your color it while it's still moist. If you don't, then the primer dries completely down and it doesn't benefit your color you apply.
Valerie C.
I love this lip primer. It's great for sensitive skin and has not caused any irritation. I'm unsure if it's helping prevent my lipsticks from bleeding or if it's prolonging its staying powder, but either way I'm happy. It does make my liquid lipsticks feel less drying. Whether that can be achieved with a lipstick also, I'm unsure, but I do like this.
Gema S.
I loved this product! It makes my liquid lipsticks stay longer than they usually would. This is my second time buying it, that's how much I really loved it :) It's not too pricey so that's good!
Renae B.
This is a absolute must for any ABH liquid lip! The formula for this is absolutely incredible. It's super hydrating and makes the lipstick last even longer! I use this for other liquid lips too! This is by far more hydrating and subtle than other liquid lip primers. I do suggest that you put the primer on at least 5 minutes prior to applying the liquid lipstick, it gives it time to settle and it prevents streaking.
Samantha M.
I am in love with this primer. It's so hydrating and feels amazing on my lips I sometimes wear it just by itself. It makes my matte lipsticks go on amazing and they don't cake up in my lip lines like they used to.
Juliana S.
I normally go for MAC Prep and Prime lip, but I really wanted to give this a try. It applies easily, and does not feel overly slick on the lips - and is slightly tacky yo the touch. I find it moisturizing, and it definitely helps liquid lipsticks wear even better.
Emily K.
Hilliard, OH
A great primer and a MUST with liquid lipstick. It makes lips soft and smooth! It makes lipstick last longer and prevents matte lipsticks from drying out lips. I love this product, I recommend it to everyone, it's easily my favorite lip primer.
Marina P.
I would prefer something that leaves my lips more matte, but this is a good primer. It prevents feathering, evens out lips, and helps lipstick last longer. I like it better than too faced lip insurance because this doesn't leave weird white flakes.
Sahrai M.
Is this a good lip primer? I've been searching for one
Joyce B.
Gardena, CA
I love Anastasia liquid lipsticks (esp. Sad Girl), but I always wondered if I needed this primer. For $16 it's cheaper than Bite, but does it moisturize pretty well? Hm....
Lizzie K.
What does this even do? Like for you lips, is it plumping, mostorizing, etc? Is it worth the money?
Elizabeth F.
Hollywood, FL
Does this maker the color last longer or is more of a lip balm?
odalis g.
Pasadena, TX
I have being thinking on buying a lip primer but i am not sure which one to buy or is the Anastasia lip primer work.