BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

A sheer, lip primer treatment that primes and smooths lips and prepares them for color. Prepare lips for color with this smooth Lip Primer formula. It locks in your lip color, preventing it from flaking or bleeding. see more...

• I have being thinking on buying a lip primer but i am not sure whic...2 Answers
  • I've had problems with matte lip gloss clumping. Would this help? 1 Answers
  • What does this even do? Like for you lips, is it plumping, mostoriz...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Gema S.
Gema S.
I loved this product! It makes my liquid lipsticks stay longer than they usually would. This is my second time buying it, that's how much I really loved it :) It's not too pricey so that's good!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Edina, MN
You get a lot out of this primer. It really does make difference on the lips before applying her liquid lips. Bought this at my local Macy's.
Kalee G.
Kalee G.
Coweta, OK
I love this lip primer, it makes my lips feel so much more hydrated and keeps my liquid lipsticks from drying my lips out too much
kena h.
kena h.
portland, OR
Balmy texture, but not sticky, smoothes the texture of the lips and expands the life span of ANY liquid lipstick out there.
Kiowa W.
Kiowa W.
I love this lip primer! It is lightweight, and definitely makes your lipstick pop! I would buy again in a heartbeat!
karen c.
karen c.
Middletown, OH
Great base for liquid matte lipsticks!! Made my lips super smooth and was easy to apply. Lipstick stayed all day!!
Juliana S.
Juliana S.
I normally go for MAC Prep and Prime lip, but I really wanted to give this a try. It applies easily, and does not feel overly slick on the lips - and is slightly tacky yo the touch. I find it moisturizing, and it definitely helps liquid lipsticks wear even better.
Adrienne L.
Adrienne L.
I thought this was a gimmick coz it's just looks like lip balm. But it really is so much better than that! Applying liquid lipsticks after using this product has never been more smoother than ever! My lips did not look crusty at all, and i think it minimized the appearance of lines on my lips. This product really impressed me, definitely recommend!
I brought this primer when I first got the Kylie Jenner lip kits because my lips really looked creased every time I would wear one of her lip kits it's really helpful I would recommended it if you also have a problem with your lip game like me
Kathryn S.
Kathryn S.
I love the Anastasia Beverly Hills lip primer! All my lipsticks go on so smooth and stay longer. No bleeding or feathering.
Sahrai M.
Sahrai M.
Is this a good lip primer? I've been searching for one
Joyce B.
Joyce B.
Gardena, CA
I love Anastasia liquid lipsticks (esp. Sad Girl), but I always wondered if I needed this primer. For $16 it's cheaper than Bite, but does it moisturize pretty well? Hm....
Lizzie K.
Lizzie K.
What does this even do? Like for you lips, is it plumping, mostorizing, etc? Is it worth the money?
Genie A.
Genie A.
Lancaster, PA
Does this work?? Does it make your lips dry??
Megan V.
Megan V.
Saugerties, NY
I have never used a lip primer before but I love this brand makeup. How well does this work?