BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

A sheer, lip primer treatment that primes and smooths lips and prepares them for color. Prepare lips for color with this smooth Lip Primer formula. It locks in your lip color, preventing it from flaking or bleeding. see more...

• I have being thinking on buying a lip primer but i am not sure wh...2 Answers
  • I've had problems with matte lip gloss clumping. Would this help? 1 Answers
  • What does this even do? Like for you lips, is it plumping, mostor...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Shannon G.
Amazing primer for matte liquid lipsticks. I pair this with colourpop, abh, Kat von d, tarte, Kylie, everything. It reacts beautifully with all. It smooths my lips for an even application. I recommend this to all lip product lovers. The amount that comes in the tube lasts a long while as well!
Antonia M.
escanaba, MI
I have been using Ulta lip primer and needed to step it up. I love ABH products so i went for this. So far i am impressed. I chew my lips BAD, and i feel like this is pretty moisturizing. Worth the price for me!
Kayla N.
Vancouver, WA
This makes my liquid lipsticks look 100x better, keeps the lipstick in place, and fills in fine lines in my lips giving an overall smooth look. I use this with the ABH liquid lipsticks and it leaves your lips looking amazing for hours. 😍😍
Samantha R.
Madera CA
Makes your lips super nice and hydrated it is super easy to apply and it makes your lipstick last longer and I bought mine at ulta beauty and is super great it's a little pricey but it's worth it I would be purchasing it again ! It's amazing it smells so good to lol
Stacy G.
Oakhurst, NJ
Overpriced lip balm... the woman at the counter showed me this to prime my lips for matte liquid lipstick and I really liked it. However, the more I used it the more I realized this is the same thing as a drugstore lip balm. Nice for now but won't buy again.
Nicole K.
Hudson, OH
Love this! I bought mine from Sephora for $16. I like to exfoliate my lips first, then apply this (a very thin, even coat), then my lip product, then a setting powder. Your lip color will not budge if you follow these steps!
Kelsie V.
life saver under liquid lipsticks!!!! i didn't think it would help much because some liquid lipsticks are so drying but this is a life saver !!!!! i always wear this under all my liquid lips ! definitely recommend!
Destiny F.
Best product ever ! Literally gives my skin so much shine and it's so soft afterwards it's the best I've ever used hands down can't get any better than this ... I've been using this for awhile now and I love it and will never switch to something else
Alejandra N.
When I use this lip primer I feel my lips smooth and soft, ready to put liquid matte lipstick which could dry them a little bit. So I like to protect my lips with this primer while makes my lipstick last longer.
Lyndsey R.
This really helped the lipstick stay in place but it was also really drying out my lips at the end of the night or maybe it was the actual lipstick but probably the mix of them. Felt nice going on.
Sahrai M.
Is this a good lip primer? I've been searching for one
Joyce B.
Gardena, CA
I love Anastasia liquid lipsticks (esp. Sad Girl), but I always wondered if I needed this primer. For $16 it's cheaper than Bite, but does it moisturize pretty well? Hm....
Lizzie K.
What does this even do? Like for you lips, is it plumping, mostorizing, etc? Is it worth the money?
Elizabeth F.
Hollywood, FL
Does this maker the color last longer or is more of a lip balm?
odalis g.
Pasadena, TX
I have being thinking on buying a lip primer but i am not sure which one to buy or is the Anastasia lip primer work.