BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

A sheer, lightweight formula that moisturizes and prepares lips for color. Use Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Primer to prevent pigment from fading, flaking, or feathering.

• Wear alone or as a basecoat under lip color
  • Can be used as a nightly conditioning treatment

Isotridecyl Isononanoate, Octyldodecanol, Silica, Ozokerite, Ceresin, Synthetic Wax, Quaternium-18 Bentonite, Ethylene/Propylene Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, 1,2 Hexanediol <149170>

• I have being thinking on buying a lip primer but i am not sure wh...2 Answers
  • I've had problems with matte lip gloss clumping. Would this help? 1 Answers
  • What does this even do? Like for you lips, is it plumping, mostor...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Stacy G.
Oakhurst, NJ
Overpriced lip balm... the woman at the counter showed me this to prime my lips for matte liquid lipstick and I really liked it. However, the more I used it the more I realized this is the same thing as a drugstore lip balm. Nice for now but won't buy again.
Sonia C.
Chelsea, MA
I use this under my drying liquid lipsticks and this does wonders. At first I wasn't too sure about it but now I swear by it. It also makes my lipstick last longer.
Nicole K.
Hudson, OH
Love this! I bought mine from Sephora for $16. I like to exfoliate my lips first, then apply this (a very thin, even coat), then my lip product, then a setting powder. Your lip color will not budge if you follow these steps!
Destiny F.
Best product ever ! Literally gives my skin so much shine and it's so soft afterwards it's the best I've ever used hands down can't get any better than this ... I've been using this for awhile now and I love it and will never switch to something else
Kelsie V.
life saver under liquid lipsticks!!!! i didn't think it would help much because some liquid lipsticks are so drying but this is a life saver !!!!! i always wear this under all my liquid lips ! definitely recommend!
Alejandra N.
new york, NY
When I use this lip primer I feel my lips smooth and soft, ready to put liquid matte lipstick which could dry them a little bit. So I like to protect my lips with this primer while makes my lipstick last longer.
I brought this primer when I first got the Kylie Jenner lip kits because my lips really looked creased every time I would wear one of her lip kits it's really helpful I would recommended it if you also have a problem with your lip game like me
Lyndsey R.
This really helped the lipstick stay in place but it was also really drying out my lips at the end of the night or maybe it was the actual lipstick but probably the mix of them. Felt nice going on.
Num M.
Richmond, CA
Feels great putting on- not waxy or sticky, however I have not found it to keep my lipstick in longer... I like to use it when my lips feel a little chapped, but if the purpose is to make your lipstick last longer, I don't think it works
Alexis Y.
Washington, DC
I love this primer so much for my lips. I generally wear liquid matte lipsticks (I love anastasia's brand of that too) so I have to have very smooth lips for a base. It is quite pricey, but I think its worth it.
Sahrai M.
Is this a good lip primer? I've been searching for one
Joyce B.
Gardena, CA
I love Anastasia liquid lipsticks (esp. Sad Girl), but I always wondered if I needed this primer. For $16 it's cheaper than Bite, but does it moisturize pretty well? Hm....
Lizzie K.
What does this even do? Like for you lips, is it plumping, mostorizing, etc? Is it worth the money?
Elizabeth F.
Hollywood, FL
Does this maker the color last longer or is more of a lip balm?
odalis g.
Pasadena, TX
I have being thinking on buying a lip primer but i am not sure which one to buy or is the Anastasia lip primer work.