BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

A sheer, lip primer treatment that primes and smooths lips and prepares them for color. Prepare lips for color with this smooth Lip Primer formula. It locks in your lip color, preventing it from flaking or bleeding. see more...

• I have being thinking on buying a lip primer but i am not sure wh...2 Answers
  • I've had problems with matte lip gloss clumping. Would this help? 1 Answers
  • What does this even do? Like for you lips, is it plumping, mostor...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Sonia C.
Chelsea, MA
I use this under my drying liquid lipsticks and this does wonders. At first I wasn't too sure about it but now I swear by it. It also makes my lipstick last longer.
Katie H.
Schaumburg, IL
A must have if you love wearing matte lipsticks! Makes all the difference with the quality of color and makes the color last longer as well!
jenny s.
a must if you love matte lipstick it makes the color last and makes your lips feel great sometimes i just use it as chapstick
Victoria A.
My friend told me to try this product out and I didn't think it would actual help to improve anything but I was totally wrong and it did , it smoothed out my lips and moisturized it for lip application and it helps prime and keep the lipstick on all day
Liz N.
Though I adore this brand, this product has not been successful in my collection. I have used this, before applying drugstore and luxury brand lip products.  It does condition my lips, but I do not feel that it helps ease on the application of my lip product. It also does not help my lip product last any longer than usual. If I am going to splurge on a lip conditioner, because this is what it feels like, then I will either buy chapstick or the lip primer from Bite Beauty.
Hannah S.
Tallahassee, FL
Ok....lip primers are kind of like getting excited for something amazing and game changing and ends up being just good or okay. I feel like this one seems to work better than my MAC lip primer and I do like the way it feels on my lips but I don't think it's something you couldn't live without. It's weird because some nights I feel like this works really well and others I'm annoyed because my lipstick or liquid lipstick just isn't staying. I'm up in the air with this one.
Stephanie G.
Easton, PA
I bought this on a whim but am so happy I got it!! My lips are always chapped (no matter how much Chapstick I wear) so they don't always look good with liquid lipstick. But this lip primer makes my lips nice and smooth and ready for lipstick. It evens out my lips and doesn't let the liquid lipstick crease. Love it!
Denisse R. A.
Brooksville, FL
Favorite lip primer! Sometimes use on top of liquid, matte lipsticks to help with the dryness, or a great night time conditioner. I'll wake up with silky, flawless lips! You can hardly see fine lines when you have it smoothed into your lips. I would definitely buy again. Wasn't too excited purchase originally since it was quite pricey, but for a small package, it has lasted me a looooong time. Definitely worth the money I spent. 😉💋
Emily A.
For me this lip primer is a must before the application of any liquid lipstick.

It helps my liquid lipstick last longer, wear better -- I see less of the lipstick settle into my lip lines, and really helps my lips from getting dry.

It's very lightweight and you only need a little bit to get the job done. I've had mine for just over a year and it looks like it's hardly been used!
Melody R.
I absolutely love this lip primer. I used it underneath an Anastasia lipstick today and it was great. I purchased it at Sephora. It has this amazing, matte, powdery feel to it. I would definitely buy it again.
Sahrai M.
Is this a good lip primer? I've been searching for one
Joyce B.
Gardena, CA
I love Anastasia liquid lipsticks (esp. Sad Girl), but I always wondered if I needed this primer. For $16 it's cheaper than Bite, but does it moisturize pretty well? Hm....
Lizzie K.
What does this even do? Like for you lips, is it plumping, mostorizing, etc? Is it worth the money?
Elizabeth F.
Hollywood, FL
Does this maker the color last longer or is more of a lip balm?
odalis g.
Pasadena, TX
I have being thinking on buying a lip primer but i am not sure which one to buy or is the Anastasia lip primer work.