BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

A sheer, lightweight formula that moisturizes and prepares lips for color. Use Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Primer to prevent pigment from fading, flaking, or feathering.

• Wear alone or as a basecoat under lip color
  • Can be used as a nightly conditioning treatment

Isotridecyl Isononanoate, Octyldodecanol, Silica, Ozokerite, Ceresin, Synthetic Wax, Quaternium-18 Bentonite, Ethylene/Propylene Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, 1,2 Hexanediol <149170>

• I have being thinking on buying a lip primer but i am not sure wh...2 Answers
  • I've had problems with matte lip gloss clumping. Would this help? 1 Answers
  • What does this even do? Like for you lips, is it plumping, mostor...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Stephanie G.
Easton, PA
I bought this on a whim but am so happy I got it!! My lips are always chapped (no matter how much Chapstick I wear) so they don't always look good with liquid lipstick. But this lip primer makes my lips nice and smooth and ready for lipstick. It evens out my lips and doesn't let the liquid lipstick crease. Love it!
Denisse R. A.
Brooksville, FL
Favorite lip primer! Sometimes use on top of liquid, matte lipsticks to help with the dryness, or a great night time conditioner. I'll wake up with silky, flawless lips! You can hardly see fine lines when you have it smoothed into your lips. I would definitely buy again. Wasn't too excited purchase originally since it was quite pricey, but for a small package, it has lasted me a looooong time. Definitely worth the money I spent. 😉💋
Kelli W.
Marana, AZ
Worth. It. This product works. It also is worth every penny as it last a LONG time. Gives lip products hours more of staying power. Only con is that it thins out whatever product you use on top of it. If you are very particular about specific color/texture of your lip product you will definitely notice a difference using this primer.
Emily A.
For me this lip primer is a must before the application of any liquid lipstick.

It helps my liquid lipstick last longer, wear better -- I see less of the lipstick settle into my lip lines, and really helps my lips from getting dry.

It's very lightweight and you only need a little bit to get the job done. I've had mine for just over a year and it looks like it's hardly been used!
Melody R.
I absolutely love this lip primer. I used it underneath an Anastasia lipstick today and it was great. I purchased it at Sephora. It has this amazing, matte, powdery feel to it. I would definitely buy it again.
Shannon G.
Amazing primer for matte liquid lipsticks. I pair this with colourpop, abh, Kat von d, tarte, Kylie, everything. It reacts beautifully with all. It smooths my lips for an even application. I recommend this to all lip product lovers. The amount that comes in the tube lasts a long while as well!
Antonia M.
Escanaba, MI
I have been using Ulta lip primer and needed to step it up. I love ABH products so i went for this. So far i am impressed. I chew my lips BAD, and i feel like this is pretty moisturizing. Worth the price for me!
Kayla N.
Vancouver, WA
This makes my liquid lipsticks look 100x better, keeps the lipstick in place, and fills in fine lines in my lips giving an overall smooth look. I use this with the ABH liquid lipsticks and it leaves your lips looking amazing for hours. 😍😍
Samantha R.
Madera CA
Makes your lips super nice and hydrated it is super easy to apply and it makes your lipstick last longer and I bought mine at ulta beauty and is super great it's a little pricey but it's worth it I would be purchasing it again ! It's amazing it smells so good to lol
Victoria A.
My friend told me to try this product out and I didn't think it would actual help to improve anything but I was totally wrong and it did , it smoothed out my lips and moisturized it for lip application and it helps prime and keep the lipstick on all day
Sahrai M.
Is this a good lip primer? I've been searching for one
Joyce B.
Gardena, CA
I love Anastasia liquid lipsticks (esp. Sad Girl), but I always wondered if I needed this primer. For $16 it's cheaper than Bite, but does it moisturize pretty well? Hm....
Lizzie K.
What does this even do? Like for you lips, is it plumping, mostorizing, etc? Is it worth the money?
Elizabeth F.
Hollywood, FL
Does this maker the color last longer or is more of a lip balm?
odalis g.
Pasadena, TX
I have being thinking on buying a lip primer but i am not sure which one to buy or is the Anastasia lip primer work.