BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

A sheer, lip primer treatment that primes and smooths lips and prepares them for color. Prepare lips for color with this smooth Lip Primer formula. It locks in your lip color, preventing it from flaking or bleeding. see more...

• I have being thinking on buying a lip primer but i am not sure wh...2 Answers
  • I've had problems with matte lip gloss clumping. Would this help? 1 Answers
  • What does this even do? Like for you lips, is it plumping, mostor...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Renae B.
This is a absolute must for any ABH liquid lip! The formula for this is absolutely incredible. It's super hydrating and makes the lipstick last even longer! I use this for other liquid lips too! This is by far more hydrating and subtle than other liquid lip primers. I do suggest that you put the primer on at least 5 minutes prior to applying the liquid lipstick, it gives it time to settle and it prevents streaking.
Tricia S.
Lorain, OH
I bought this when it was recommended to me to keep my lipsticks longer lasting and I was told that it may also help with my lips not feeling as dry. I will say I do not see any difference with the longevity of my lipsticks but it does keep my lips a little less dry. I apply before my lipsticks and I notice a difference when I forget to put it on. So for that it's definitely worth the money. will buy again
Emily T.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
I needed a good lip primer for my bold red lipstick and saw this is a new product at Sephora. It works better than other lip primers that I've tried as far as improving longevity of color, but it is drying. I'm not surprised at this, given that most long wear lip colors are also on the drying side. I just have to use more lip balm on days that I don't use this primer.
Monica W.
New Phila, OH
This is my second favorite lip primer after the Glamglow Plumprageous. It's moisturizing with out being heavy (like the NYX or OCC ones). I think it works better with a liquid lipstick, like Anastasia or NYX. You want to apply your color it while it's still moist. If you don't, then the primer dries completely down and it doesn't benefit your color you apply.
Valerie C.
I love this lip primer. It's great for sensitive skin and has not caused any irritation. I'm unsure if it's helping prevent my lipsticks from bleeding or if it's prolonging its staying powder, but either way I'm happy. It does make my liquid lipsticks feel less drying. Whether that can be achieved with a lipstick also, I'm unsure, but I do like this.
Chiara T.
Charlottesvle, VA
This is a pretty good lip primer. So far I have only tried it under normal lipstick (not liquid lipstick) and I didn't really notice a difference. But, I could see how it might really help keep your liquid lipstick on. It does feel really nice when you apply it and I think you could use it as a lip conditioner regardless.
Marina P.
I would prefer something that leaves my lips more matte, but this is a good primer. It prevents feathering, evens out lips, and helps lipstick last longer. I like it better than too faced lip insurance because this doesn't leave weird white flakes.
Emily K.
Hilliard, OH
A great primer and a MUST with liquid lipstick. It makes lips soft and smooth! It makes lipstick last longer and prevents matte lipsticks from drying out lips. I love this product, I recommend it to everyone, it's easily my favorite lip primer.
Jennifer K.
Hendersonvlle, TN
This makes my lipstick go on smooth and feel like I'm not totally dried out as well as making it last longer. It's the only primer I've used so not sure how it compares to others but it was right for my price point.
Samantha M.
I am in love with this primer. It's so hydrating and feels amazing on my lips I sometimes wear it just by itself. It makes my matte lipsticks go on amazing and they don't cake up in my lip lines like they used to.
Sahrai M.
Is this a good lip primer? I've been searching for one
Joyce B.
Gardena, CA
I love Anastasia liquid lipsticks (esp. Sad Girl), but I always wondered if I needed this primer. For $16 it's cheaper than Bite, but does it moisturize pretty well? Hm....
Lizzie K.
What does this even do? Like for you lips, is it plumping, mostorizing, etc? Is it worth the money?
Elizabeth F.
Hollywood, FL
Does this maker the color last longer or is more of a lip balm?
odalis g.
Pasadena, TX
I have being thinking on buying a lip primer but i am not sure which one to buy or is the Anastasia lip primer work.