Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Primer

by Anastasia Beverly Hills

A sheer, lightweight formula that moisturizes and prepares lips for color. Use Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Primer to prevent pigment from fading, flaking, or feathering.

• Wear alone or as a basecoat under lip color
  • Can be used as a nightly conditioning treatment

Isotridecyl Isononanoate, Octyldodecanol, Silica, Ozokerite, Ceresin, Synthetic Wax, Quaternium-18 Bentonite, Ethylene/Propylene Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, 1,2 Hexanediol <149170>

Do lip primers really make a difference ? I’ve never used any
how well does this prime the lips for lipstick? is it drying or sticky
Does this product make anyone else’s lips super chapped - or is it just me?
Start your review of Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Primer!
Product Highlights
“...apply this before any matte lipstick to prevent your lips from appearing dry. I also apply this primer on top of my matte lipstick to keep my lips hydrated. ” in 16 reviews
“I am in love with this primer. It's so hydrating and feels amazing on my lips I sometimes wear it just by itself. It makes my matte lipsticks go on amazing and they don't cake up in my lip lines like they used to. ” in 8 reviews
Lake Oswego, OR
Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Primer uploaded by Natalie A.
Review for: Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Primer
This is the best lip primer on the market! It's so smooth and goes on great!! Definitely helps keep lips moisturized and smooth for that perfect lip! I highly recommend this for any beauty who want's that extra Wow! Factor! I will definitely be keeping this product in my makeup lineup!
Corinth, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Primer
This lip primer worked decent. It’s hydrating sort of like a clear lip balm. I was hoping it would really dramatically improve the longevity of my lip products but it didn’t seem to do anything crazy except hydrate my lips & keep them from overdrying which a regular lip balm can do.
Aiken, SC
Review for: Inivisble (matte)
I bought this product at Sephora. It’s expensive, but worth it. I would most definitely buy it again. This product creates a wonderful tone for liquid lipsticks, and helps make sure they don’t stain your lips. I would recommend this to everyone looking for a great lip primer.
Cedar Grove, NJ
Review for: Inivisble (matte)
Not my favorite product on the market right now. I don’t like the consistency of the product and I always feel like it changes the color of the lipstick I wear over it. I think wearing chapstick and then taking it off and putting on lipstick works better then this product.
Blue Springs, MO
Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Primer uploaded by Julie B.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Primer
This product is amazing underneath matte liquid lipsticks. It helps them stay in place and stay comfortable throughout the day. It keeps my lips smooth underneath any lipstick. It is great to have and seems to help with moisturizing!
Review for: Inivisble (matte)
I really loved this primer because unlike others it made my lips feel velvety and smooth so my lipstick could go on effortlessly and not set in to the deep wrinkle of my lips. This is a gentle everyday product. I see no room for improvement, I think they nailed this one.
Lips are what finishes a look. This is my go to to make sure my lips look smooth and stay put. This makes them look soft and smooth. This makes sure my lips are perfectly prepared for lip stick, gloss, and liquid Lipstick. Highly recommend for my makeup lovers.
san antonio
Review for: Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Primer
Worked great I love how my lips didn’t dry up and made my lipstick and other lip products last. Especially when going out for lunch or dinner it looked great. Thank you Anastasia for this remarkable product.
Mabelvale, AR
Review for: Inivisble (matte)
This is my favorite lip primer, I picked it up out of sheer curiosity and I am so glad that I did. When my lips are chapped, this primer smoothes the toughness of my lips and keeps my lipstick from sinking down into the chapped spots and making me look diseased. It also sort of fills in any lines that I have in my lips which I love because most matte lippies will start to look horrible on me after a few hours because they sink into my natural lip lines and look crusty. It creates a protective barrier between my lips and my lipstick which also helps with any staining caused my your lippies. It makes removal easier as well, in my opinion, and hydrates my lips throughout the day. I’m very impressed and will repurchase as soon as I run out of the one I’ve got.
West Palm Bch, FL
Review for: Inivisble (matte)
This is the best product you could ever use it’s really easy to apply you can take anywhere with you I bought it at Sephora it’s worth the price cuz it’s a really good product I would definitely buy it again
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
2 years ago
Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Primer Is this worth the money? Has anyome tried this? X
Emma K. • 2 years ago
It works so well! It makes the lipsticks brighter and go on smoothly, and it keeps your lips hydrated