BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

A sheer, lightweight formula that moisturizes and prepares lips for color. Use Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Primer to prevent pigment from fading, flaking, or feathering.

• Wear alone or as a basecoat under lip color
  • Can be used as a nightly conditioning treatment

Isotridecyl Isononanoate, Octyldodecanol, Silica, Ozokerite, Ceresin, Synthetic Wax, Quaternium-18 Bentonite, Ethylene/Propylene Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, 1,2 Hexanediol <149170>

• I have being thinking on buying a lip primer but i am not...2 Answers
  • I've had problems with matte lip gloss clumping. Would th...1 Answers
  • What does this even do? Like for you lips, is it plumping...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I love this primer! I use this for all of my lipsticks. It's super critical to apply this before any matte lipstick to prevent your lips from appearing dry. I also apply this primer on top of my matte lipstick to keep my lips hydrated. " in 13 reviews
  • "I am in love with this primer. It's so hydrating and feels amazing on my lips I sometimes wear it just by itself. It makes my matte lipsticks go on amazing and they don't cake up in my lip lines like they used to. " in 8 reviews
Misty H.
Mabelvale, AR
This is my favorite lip primer, I picked it up out of sheer curiosity and I am so glad that I did. When my lips are chapped, this primer smoothes the toughness of my lips and keeps my lipstick from sinking down into the chapped spots and making me look diseased. It also sort of fills in any lines that I have in my lips which I love because most matte lippies will start to look horrible on me after a few hours because they sink into my natural lip lines and look crusty. It creates a protective barrier between my lips and my lipstick which also helps with any staining caused my your lippies. It makes removal easier as well, in my opinion, and hydrates my lips throughout the day. I’m very impressed and will repurchase as soon as I run out of the one I’ve got.
Summer H.
Aiken, SC
I bought this product at Sephora. It’s expensive, but worth it. I would most definitely buy it again. This product creates a wonderful tone for liquid lipsticks, and helps make sure they don’t stain your lips. I would recommend this to everyone looking for a great lip primer.
Abby S.
Nashville, TN
I have a neutral opinion on this stuff—it’s not bad but not good. It doesn’t really do anything I guess. Doesn’t cause me any problems but I also don’t think it extends the wear of any of my lipsticks, including ABH liquid lipsticks.
Kara H.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is a must have for anyone who is a huge liquid lipstick fan! It goes on smooth and doesn’t alter the aplication or quality of the lipstick going over top of it. Before I had this in my life my lips would dry-out and crack any type of lipstick I had on after only a few hours now I can have the color and look all day long!
Marykate  L.
Cedar Grove, NJ
Not my favorite product on the market right now. I don’t like the consistency of the product and I always feel like it changes the color of the lipstick I wear over it. I think wearing chapstick and then taking it off and putting on lipstick works better then this product.
Rachel D.
Van Buren, AR
This is a great lip primer! It really makes your lipstick stay on longer and gives more life to your lips by hydrating them before application. I will definitely buy this product again. I purchased it at Ulta.
Katie R.
Hot Springs, AR
This was one of the first lip primers I had ever bought. I did like it at first however it didn’t seem to last very long. As my lipstick would fade my lips began to dry out quickly. I would not purchase this product again.
Kylie J.
De Soto, MO
I’ve used many different lip primers in my life. This lip primer is the best and dose wonders on your lips. This lip primer is expensive but its definitely worth the money. I would recommend this to anyone.
Ana V.
West Palm Bch, FL
This is the best product you could ever use it’s really easy to apply you can take anywhere with you I bought it at Sephora it’s worth the price cuz it’s a really good product I would definitely buy it again
Adrienne L.
I thought this was a gimmick coz it's just looks like lip balm. But it really is so much better than that! Applying liquid lipsticks after using this product has never been more smoother than ever! My lips did not look crusty at all, and i think it minimized the appearance of lines on my lips. This product really impressed me, definitely recommend!
Sahrai M.
Is this a good lip primer? I've been searching for one
Joyce B.
Gardena, CA
I love Anastasia liquid lipsticks (esp. Sad Girl), but I always wondered if I needed this primer. For $16 it's cheaper than Bite, but does it moisturize pretty well? Hm....
Lizzie K.
What does this even do? Like for you lips, is it plumping, mostorizing, etc? Is it worth the money?
Elizabeth F.
Hollywood, FL
Does this maker the color last longer or is more of a lip balm?
odalis g.
Pasadena, TX
I have being thinking on buying a lip primer but i am not sure which one to buy or is the Anastasia lip primer work.