BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

A sheer, lightweight formula that moisturizes and prepares lips for color. Use Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Primer to prevent pigment from fading, flaking, or feathering.

• Wear alone or as a basecoat under lip color
  • Can be used as a nightly conditioning treatment

Isotridecyl Isononanoate, Octyldodecanol, Silica, Ozokerite, Ceresin, Synthetic Wax, Quaternium-18 Bentonite, Ethylene/Propylene Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, 1,2 Hexanediol <149170>

• I have being thinking on buying a lip primer but i am not sure wh...2 Answers
  • I've had problems with matte lip gloss clumping. Would this help? 1 Answers
  • What does this even do? Like for you lips, is it plumping, mostor...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Misty H.
Mabelvale, AR
This is my favorite lip primer, I picked it up out of sheer curiosity and I am so glad that I did. When my lips are chapped, this primer smoothes the toughness of my lips and keeps my lipstick from sinking down into the chapped spots and making me look diseased. It also sort of fills in any lines that I have in my lips which I love because most matte lippies will start to look horrible on me after a few hours because they sink into my natural lip lines and look crusty. It creates a protective barrier between my lips and my lipstick which also helps with any staining caused my your lippies. It makes removal easier as well, in my opinion, and hydrates my lips throughout the day. I’m very impressed and will repurchase as soon as I run out of the one I’ve got.
Kara H.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is a must have for anyone who is a huge liquid lipstick fan! It goes on smooth and doesn’t alter the aplication or quality of the lipstick going over top of it. Before I had this in my life my lips would dry-out and crack any type of lipstick I had on after only a few hours now I can have the color and look all day long!
Summer H.
aiken
I bought this product at Sephora. It’s expensive, but worth it. I would most definitely buy it again. This product creates a wonderful tone for liquid lipsticks, and helps make sure they don’t stain your lips. I would recommend this to everyone looking for a great lip primer.
Rachel D.
Van Buren, AR
This is a great lip primer! It really makes your lipstick stay on longer and gives more life to your lips by hydrating them before application. I will definitely buy this product again. I purchased it at Ulta.
Marykate  L.
Cedar Grove, NJ
Not my favorite product on the market right now. I don’t like the consistency of the product and I always feel like it changes the color of the lipstick I wear over it. I think wearing chapstick and then taking it off and putting on lipstick works better then this product.
Zuri K.
schenectady
This product I have never tried but I can guarantee that it will be amazing! I use so many ABH products on the daily and my skin loves it too! Definitely will buy in the near future and try it out!
Adrienne L.
I thought this was a gimmick coz it's just looks like lip balm. But it really is so much better than that! Applying liquid lipsticks after using this product has never been more smoother than ever! My lips did not look crusty at all, and i think it minimized the appearance of lines on my lips. This product really impressed me, definitely recommend!
Liz N.
Though I adore this brand, this product has not been successful in my collection. I have used this, before applying drugstore and luxury brand lip products.  It does condition my lips, but I do not feel that it helps ease on the application of my lip product. It also does not help my lip product last any longer than usual. If I am going to splurge on a lip conditioner, because this is what it feels like, then I will either buy chapstick or the lip primer from Bite Beauty.
Hannah S.
Tallahassee , FL
Ok....lip primers are kind of like getting excited for something amazing and game changing and ends up being just good or okay. I feel like this one seems to work better than my MAC lip primer and I do like the way it feels on my lips but I don't think it's something you couldn't live without. It's weird because some nights I feel like this works really well and others I'm annoyed because my lipstick or liquid lipstick just isn't staying. I'm up in the air with this one.
Dakota G.
I bought this product on a whim after struggling often with keeping my matte lipsticks from settling into creases on my lips. Overall this product did what it said it would and definitely added moisture to my lips. If you struggle with dry, cracked lips then look into this product, it is worth the money for the results you get!
Sahrai M.
Is this a good lip primer? I've been searching for one
Joyce B.
Gardena, CA
I love Anastasia liquid lipsticks (esp. Sad Girl), but I always wondered if I needed this primer. For $16 it's cheaper than Bite, but does it moisturize pretty well? Hm....
Lizzie K.
What does this even do? Like for you lips, is it plumping, mostorizing, etc? Is it worth the money?
Elizabeth F.
Hollywood, FL
Does this maker the color last longer or is more of a lip balm?
odalis g.
Pasadena, TX
I have being thinking on buying a lip primer but i am not sure which one to buy or is the Anastasia lip primer work.