BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #6 in Lipstick

An 18-well professional lip palette with shades ranging from primaries and neutrals to bold brights. Use Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Palette to create an endless array of lip looks by mixing and customizing highly pigmented, long-wearing matte shades.

• Includes mixing plate and double-ended lip brush and spatula
  • Bold primary colors to mix, layer and customize
  • Wear alone or mixed together

Shades: #1, #6, #10, #9, Primary 1, Primary 2, Primary 4, Primary 5, #13: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isononyl Isononanoate, Octyldodecanol, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Boron Nitride, Mica, Polyethylene, Silica, Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline/Cera Microcristallina, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Isopropyl Myristate, Isostearic Acid, Lecithin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Sodium Magnesium Silver Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, May Contain

• One of my good friends just told me she bought me the Ana...2 Answers
  • How pigmented are these? are they streaky? I love liquid ...5 Answers
  • I have been dying to buy this but something has been tell...2 Answers
Lauren J.
I honestly love it! The formula is the best formula I have tried in a lipstick. It's matte and stays on for a really long time. It's comparable to liquid lipsticks I own, but a ABH is a little more comfortable. It barely transfers during kissing or drinking. I do like the idea that I can mix whatever colors I want. I think the only bad thing to say is the mixing palette is this weird matte finish and if you mix a color and wipe off the leftover product to clean it, an oily residue stays on it making it look dirty. In order to get rid of that residue, you have to use an oil based cleanser to get it off. That is kind of annoying, but it isn't a deal breaker for me. The lip brush is very nice and I am able to get a nice crisp line with it. I did a test to see how long a lipstick was able to be left on the palette after mixing a color and it was still useable after 3 days. All in all, I highly recommend it, especially if you like mixing your own colors or if you want to save money so you don't have to buy individual lipsticks.
Rose T.
Dalton, PA
I'm obsessed. It took me a while to decide to actually purchase this. I'm glad I made the choice. The brush it came with is going to be useful even when I'm out of product. It has one end to mix lipstick colors together easily. The colors this pallete comes with is such an abundance that you don't even need to mix color if you don't want to. The shades are already wearable and beautiful. If you decide to mix colors and you make too much, that's okay, save it in a container -! I did. The colors didn't end up drying out after mixed or anything. It also comes with a mixing pallete that's also useful beyond the products use. I recommend this product for everyone. The formula dries to your lips I can eat, (I had clam chowder soup at work on lunch and it didn't budge), you can drink liquids, and not even leave a mark. I miss my boyfriend and it doesn't mark him. Sometimes a small rad is left behind but nothing messy and complaining worthy. He complains about all my lip products that leave marks everywhere. This one is approved by him as it's very great formula. I recommend this product to everyone I know and hope that people end up recognizing this brand more -! I'd say it's one of my favourites -! Oh, and I messed up mixing colors and the outcome was still beautiful -! I havnt had a bad color made yet.
Nia N.
Great lip palette! I believe this is the only palette I own, and I’ve never had any interest in one until I saw the color options available here. The formula is demi-matte and very long-lasting, and there’s .03 oz of product in each pan. A traditional bullet lipstick offers ~.12 oz of product, making these pans about a quarter of the size. So, if you compare the full retail price of $48 to the cost of 4.5 full-size ABH bullet lipsticks, I think it helps to rationalize the price. Plus, the palette comes with an included branded double ended lip brush/spatula and a mini palette for mixing. I don’t have any ABH bullet lipsticks, so now I feel like I can create any custom shade I want at the same quality level. Also, a lot of the provided shades are lovely options exactly as they’re presented, with no adjusting or tweaking needed. Ingredients, packaging, and full swatches included. This is now available for $20 at TJ Maxx or look for a sale at Sephora- it has frequently dropped as low as 50% off. Definitely would recommend this!
Brianna D.
Plattsburgh, NY
I really love this... like.... I'm obsessed.

I was nervous about it, but I'm more than happy with my purchase. You're getting 18 lipsticks along with infinite different custom colors you can mix to make.

I really like the formula, it's long lasting, but not so matte that it's uncomfortable and dry. It feels creamy and lightweight on your lips, but looks matte and acts matte.

All the colors are extremely pigmented, even the white and black, which I expected to be super patchy. They mix really well, and you could even wear them on their own tbh.

There's so much opportunity to be creative and have fun with this, and you can use this for more than just your lips, facepaint, eyeliner, really anything to be honest!

Even when I play around a bunch with this, I still feel like there's more to explore.

This is definitely worth it if you love makeup to be fun!
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I purchased the Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Palette about a month ago at tj Maxx for $24.99 (which was half off retail)! I am so glad that I picked it up! I didn’t think that I would use it that much due to the fact that I am lazy. Boy was I wrong! Not only is the formula absolutely amazing but it is also super easy to mix shades as it comes with a brush with a spatula on one end and a metal sheet to mix the shades on. The formula is very pigmented and as well not drying! It dries almost like a sheet matte! It’s hard to explain. It is my absolute favorite lipstick formula! The possibilities are endless with the different color combinations! Hands down the best $24.99 I have spent in a very long time! I highly recommend it !
Anna F.
Bear, DE
It is so beautiful... This pallete has all colours what we need to mixing and also wonderful colour are ready for wearing. I really love this colours, that pigmentation. But also it has some bad things. First : you can’t take it with you, so you can’t doing your lips perfectly during the day.
Second: after some time it doesn’t look pretty on the lips. Too dry.
That’s why I am present this for my friend.
Anna S.
New Providnce, NJ
I absolutely love this lip palette. It allows you to make as many colors as your heart desires, the sky is your limit with this palette. The formula is amazing and they are highly pigmented. They sit well on your lips and are very comfortable. You can create colors from just the palette, or even use the primary colors and the black and white to modify other lipsticks you already have. Great for doing makeup on other people because you can mix colors that suit any skin tone and any look. This is also great for anyone who likes to do creative lip looks or fun colors since it is so expensive to buy lots of colors separately. Great product through and through!
Alex S.
Middletown, PA
I really enjoy this lip palette. As soon as it went on sale, I purchased it. I find I don't use it as much as I anticipated because I find the mixing palette it comes with does not really wash well and gets stained. I would like to maybe find some disposable lip brushes to help me use it more. I do love that the colors are very pigmented and last long on lips. The shades do mix well, but it is hard to know how much or how little. Often I simply just don't have the time for this palette, but the quality is superb. It definitely is nice to have around for unique shades or for trying to get a certain color tone out of a shade you may already own.
Connor D.
Harleysville
I love this especially when you're doing it on clients for makeup it's sanitary which is huge thing and it gives amazing colors with amazing options it's also great for travel when you don't want to bring a bunch of lipsticks with you you can instead just mix them when you get there also the packaging is great and it comes with a very handy tool that helps mix it and a brush I love the pigment and also you don't need to get that much out of the pan but the only reason I write would not like this palette is because you hit the bottom of the pan very fast and it gets annoying when you pay a lot of money for it
Bethany W.
This palette is so versatile, you can make so many different looks! I got mine for $25 at TJ Maxx so for that I think the price is amazing, any more and I wouldn’t buy it although it’s still a great deal! Some of the colors aren’t as pigmented as others (yellow) but they can slowly be built up to a nice level. It’s creamy enough to be blended with the other colors but not so creamy that it’s smearing around everywhere. It looks almost matte on the lips and won’t smear or smudge; and the staying power is unbelievable, on par with all their other lippies. Truly an amazing product.
Julie M.
How pigmented are these? are they streaky? I love liquid lipsticks and am not sure if this would give me the coverage or durability I want.
kristen b.
Is the Anastasia lip palette as good as it is made out to be?Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Palette
Alexis B.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Palette .... Is this palette worth they buy? I have been contemplating and debating on weather on not I should purchase it. I have watched so many video reviews and they make me more and more tempted. Those who have bought it do you regret spending the 48$ on it?
Rhea A.
Rochester, NY
I love lippies but I’m struggling to determine if I should get this . Do you find your self using this or just regular lipstick? I know for me I’m usually on a time crunch and don’t have time to experiment .
Morgan B.
I feel like I would struggle to make an actual good lip color. How do you know where to start?