Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Palette

by Anastasia Beverly Hills

Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Palette is a makeup artist’s dream palette for creating virtually any lip look! This professional palette contains a complete range of full-pigment, long-wearing matte lip shades—from neutrals and primaries to bold brights. Wear any of the 18 colors alone or mix them together to create your own custom shades for an endless array of lip looks. Shades Included: Peachy Pink Red Oak Brown Burnt Orange Rich Oak Brown Burnished Berry Rich Mahogany Brown Vibrant Coral Warm Sandy Brown Vibrant Orchid Purple Berry Pink Soft Oak Brown Vibrant Pink White Black Red Yellow Blue 13 (Blackened Berry)

Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Palette ? Have you use this pallete? Has usado esta paleta?
Have you tried this? What are your thoughts?
Artist friends: is this worth the investment or is there another lippie book that you would recommend more (I do mostly bridal/on set work)?
Start your review of Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Palette!
Jamilla P.
Groveland, FL
Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Palette uploaded by Jamilla P.
I searched everywhere for this product and soo glad I got my hands on it. I searched a few shades because the pigments are amazing. I love that you can create 100s of custom shades. If it weren’t discontinued I would absolutely purchase again!
Marlin S.
Bronx, NY
Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Palette uploaded by Marlin S.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Palette uploaded by Marlin S.
Love it ❤️ my favorite one, adoro esta paleta pues me ofrece varias opciones y puedo combinar los colores y crear nuevos, aparte de que es Mayte y de larga duración su fórmula no tiende a cuartearse en los labios ❤️
Marinny K.
Rosemount, MN
Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Palette uploaded by Marinny K.
This is probably one of my favorite products in my makeup kit. It helps create the most fun and colorful looks! I especially love being able to use the included palette to mix and create unique lip colors! Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Palette
Alex C.
Murfreesboro, TN
Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Palette uploaded by Alex C.
THIS IS MY BEST FRIEND! you can make literally any shade of lipstick with this. The brush is great since it has one side scraper to get some product out and mix it on the mixing palette. The lipstick is creamy and hydrating on the lips too.
Sierra W.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Palette uploaded by Sierra W.
I love this palette, I bring it in my make up bag any time I travel, it’s easy to use and comes with a mix sheet to creat all you own original colors, one side has the applicator for you lips, which helps it go on perfectly and the other end has a flat side to dig out the colors for mixing, the palette makes your lip options endless, you can match any look or outfit with ease
Johana M.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Palette uploaded by Johana M.
Amazing lip palette. I love creating all types of lip colors and shades. The colors last me all day and are very pigmented. Can be a bit tricky to use if you don’t know much about color theory, but it’s fun to try. I recommend buying it.
Mary G.
Charlotte, NC
Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Palette uploaded by Mary G.
Great Pallete!!...beautiful consistency and pretty colors....I love the colors on the palette but also love to mix them and create new ones🤗...They're not too matte but not glossy either....I think they perfect...Sure I will buy it again!!...As you see I almost finish some of them...If you looking for a good palette this is pretty nice!🙂👍🏼
Mariah  H.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Palette uploaded by Mariah  H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I used the white to make the hearts on my face. I love this palette because there’s so many things you can use the colors for. Also you can make any color you dream of. I would buy again but I think mine will last me forever.
Kendah L.
Middlesex
Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Palette uploaded by Kendah L.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Palette uploaded by Kendah L.
Purchased at: ULTA
I honestly love this palette. I enjoy making my own lip colors, I use it all the time. Some colors in the palette move on the lips a bit, but its super easy to matte down with a translucent powder. Its compact and I take it to travel, or use on clients as well.
Fairus Y.
North Bergen, NJ
Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Palette uploaded by Fairus Y.
Purchased at: Sephora
THIS IS GOLDEN, even bought a backup for my makeup kit @makeupbyfairuzz. It’s been used as you can see, it’s very versatile sometimes I use it on the lips , sometimes I use it in my waterline to spice up my eye looks or even as an actual liner on my lid . You can use it in so many ways I love it, cake in handy for Halloween bc it’s perfect for details drawn on the face . That’s why the white is goneee.

148 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Marlin S.
Bronx, NY
il y a 3 mois
Nicola P.
il y a 2 ans
The Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Palette was discontinued. Does anyone know of any dupes?
Janilet M. il y a un an
The Mario one they sell at Sephora!