BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #20 in Lip Gloss

An opaque, high-shine lip color. Use Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss’ flat sponge-tip applicator to deliver intense pigment with precision for an expert finish in a single swipe.

Can be worn alone or layered over lipstick
Non-drying formula
Vanilla scent
Available in 43 shades

Buy on Sephora*
Daniela M.
Review for: Gilded (sparkly anitque gold) (online only)
It's my go to lip gloss, it's a suttle shimmery gold that goes with many of my makeup looks and it goes with many diff colored lip liners❤ it last me quite a bit of while but of course since its a gloss if you eat some will come off: Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss I hope to get most of the collection for summer
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Vintage (victorian rose)
I normally wouldn't spend this kind of money on gloss since there's not much you can do about lasting power and quality since lip glosses are all made with similar base ingredients. This means they last an hour or so, touch ups needed after every meal and drink, and just will never last long. I received my first in a Give Me Some Lip set from Sephora and then received a full size in a Give Me Some More Lip set from Sephora. These are unique in the sense that they are very pigmented without looking too "fake" on the lips. The colors are very unique in terms of a gloss and the looks are absolutely gorgeous. There's glosses for day and night and every skin color. These would also be great for darker skin tones since they are so pigmented. I was a teen in the early 2000s when gloss was as big as matte lips are now so I love gloss and have owned more than my fair share over the years. Its also always my go to since it gives such a healthy and youthful look to your lips and in turn your face and lip gloss is the preferred lip product for those with thin lips as it makes them look magnified as opposed to matte lipstick making them look even smaller.
This lip gloss actually does last a little bit longer than the average gloss. It's not groundbreaking by any means but I can get a good 2 and 1/2 hours of color before needing to touch up.
It comes with a lot of product for the price and the quality is definitely there so I totally recommend.
The packaging is pretty standard and classic but cute nonetheless. Screw top closure so its very secure and travels well. Doe foot applicator that's easy to use and of average size.
Smells sweet like some sort of caramel candy but its not so strong I can easily put my finger on the exact scent so it shouldn't bother those with scent sensitivities.
I would recommend the color vintage to everyone starting out. Its almost like a darker nude that would work for day or night and on any skin tone. Its this collections lolita if you know what I mean.
Carolina P.
Review for: Anastasia Beverly Hills Lipgloss -Peony
Love the way the color looks. Was the color of choice for my wedding. Made me look totally stunning having every way a positive comment about the color of my choice. Super happy and excited for this entire line.
Ashes H.
Orange
I love most things ABH, but this gloss is my absolute favorite for fall/winter when the vampy look is in. You have to apply carefully because it stays put once it's on so you'll need makeup remover to get it off.
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
I bought this in the shade "metallic rose" and am in love with this gloss. $16 a tube is great considering the high quality this line provides. I love the packaging and love the shades. The color pops, super glossy, and I love the wand. The scent reminds me of sugar cookies and I love that! Can't wait to go back to Ulta and try other products from this line. I definitely recommend this! Amazing product!
Review for: Lustrous Lip Gloss Set - A Macy's Exclusive
I am a little confused with it saying Macy's exclusive because I definitely bought it off the ABH website months and months ago. You get 8 glosses for the price of basically 2. Only problem is they are old colors so I think this gift set was their way of cleaning out that inventory. Overall high quality products the lip glosses aren't as sticky as others and they are very pigmented. I will apply them over my matte lipstick like after i eat or if my lips start getting too dry and I left this on over it for about 4 hours and it hydrated my lips and almost absorbed from a gloss to a lipstick texture which is preferable definitely try that trick. All photos wearing ABH glosses from kit.
Victoria G.
Review for: Lipgloss
Hands down my favorite lipgloss. I have dry lips, and as much as I like liquid lipstick, I prefer to either wear a gloss with lip liner, or liquid lipstick with gloss. This formula isn't sticky, it's creamy and very pigmented... and it smells like vanilla cupcakes. Caramel is my favorite color right now, it's just beautiful paired with everything. I will never understand why some people give this a bad review, it's everything you should want in a colored gloss... otherwise get a sheer formula. A generous amount of product is in the tube, and a little goes a long way. If you can get your hands on a mini set, definitely do so, it's a great deal and comes with such a nice variety of colors!
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
Review for: Other
I absolutely love this lipgloss! The formula makes it buildable so it can be a light wash of color or much more opaque depending on your preference. Since it's a gloss it will stay sticky but the formula is worth it. The scent is vanilla for all shades so if you're a person that can't stand scent maybe it's not for you. The formula has good staying power and it's wonderful to layer thinly over your favorite matte liquid lip as long as you don't constantly rub your lips together. At $16 they're cheaper than the ABH liquid lipstick. I bought mine at Ulta and was able to use my 20% coupon and reward points so I got it free!! I highly recommend it. The shade I purchased was Amber and it's a peachy nude with a slightly brown undertone. With my skin tone it ends up being a perfect nude. I wear a N4 in L'Oréal Foundation and a Tawny in Estée Lauder. I'm going back and getting more colors. Check out the pics I uploaded for a swatch. Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss
Amanda G.
I received a mini size version of this product when I recently purchased the Sephora Favorites Gimme Nude lip set. This product is described to be a highly pigmented, ultra-smooth lip gloss (sephora.com). The packaging is minimalistic but appealing. It features a clear plastic screw top lip gloss bottle which allows you to clearly view the color of the lip gloss. The logo lettering on the side of the tube is beautiful, fancy, and easily identifiable as a product of the Anastasia Beverly Hills company. The lip gloss features a double flat edged applicator which easily allows you to apply the product onto your lips. The inside of the tube features a smaller circular opening which allows for excess product to be scraped off of the wand of the applicator before completely pulling it out for use. The color I am reviewing today is called Kristen which is described as a cool desert sand. I myself would describe it as a medium pinkish brown color. I have to say this color compliments my olive toned skin. It doesn't wash me out or look unnatural. The formulation for this product is a dream come true! This is a very highly pigmented lip gloss. I use only a little to provide full coverage for my lips. Additionally, it has incredibly creamy, buttery smooth application without the stickiness that I encounter with most lip glosses. This formulation is non - drying and doesn't sink into the cracks or lines of your lips. It does have a slight, shiny finish but it still looks natural. I've noticed that it has a hint of vanilla scent which is very appealing. My only complaint about the formulation is that it transfers very easily. If you have to eat or drink a lot then you find yourself reapplying this very often but it lasts pretty well on its own. I would rate this product a 5.0/5.0 stars because of it's stellar formulation. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a highly pigmented, ultra-smooth, non-sticky lip gloss! I will be purchasing a full-size version of this product soon.
Mo K.
New York , NY
One of my
favorite lip glosses are by Anastasia Beverly Hills. First, they are extremely
pigmented. They have just as much pigment as a liquid lipstick. Second, they
have a great formula! They are not sticky whatsoever and last a long time, even
after eating. I’m not the biggest fan of the applicator. It isn’t angled so I
find it hard to apply in the corners of my mouth. However, they smell really
good!I have three
colors, 2 I love and 1 not so much. Vintage- a
Victorian rose

I love this
color! It is a deep pinky nude that looks good with a number of looks. It also
fades gracefully over time. Metallic
Rose- shimmery dusty rose

This is
another great color! It is similar to Vintage, but a little deeper and has
glitter! I actually love the glitter in this gloss. It’s not gritty and is not
hard to take off. It also stays in one place and doesn’t slide all over my
mouth.

Venom-
sparkly deep plum This is the
color I don’t love so much. I like the actual color, but I do not think it
works well as a gloss. I would definitely recommend using a liner with this
gloss. Because of the applicator it is very easy to make a mistake when
applying. Also it stains, so it is hard to fix these mistakes. It’s just too
difficult to work with for what it’s worth.
Elyssa W.
I really want to try these glosses. Opinions? Is there a better gloss out there or are these good. I have tried the Mac lipglass but they are too sticky and feel heavy on the lips to me!
Emily R.
Some lip glosses i have purchased before are really sticky and when its windy or I'm moving around little strand of my hair are sticking to the gloss . With this product do you have that problem?
Brenda R.
Weslaco, TX
How much does it cost?
Litzi P.
Elgin, IL
where can I buy this product??
Selena S.
I've always been a girl who loves a good matte lip, but it's getting boring for me. So I am looking to invest in some ABH lip glosses! Which shades would you recommend for someone who has an a light olive skin tone like myself? I'm also too afraid of trying very risqué types of shades. So please recommend some safe and some more daring shades separately if you can!