BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #4 in Lip Gloss

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

An opaque, high-shine lip color. Use Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss’ flat sponge-tip applicator to deliver intense pigment with precision for an expert finish in a single swipe.

Can be worn alone or layered over lipstick
Non-drying formula
Vanilla scent
Available in 43 shades

Polybutene, Triisodecyl Trimellitate, Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minerale, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Propylene Carbonate, Propylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance/Parfum, May Contain/Peut Contenir: (+/-) Mica, Red 6 (Ci 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380), Red 27 Lake (Ci 45410), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) <1610461>

• Are Anastasia lip sticks nice? Are they sticky on the lip...4 Answers
  • Omg this lipstick look a amazing4 Answers
  • what is your favorite shade?5 Answers
Reviews (2079)
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I don't love all of these glosses if I'm being totally honest, but this colour was a standout! The darker colours are highly pigmented and ultra glossy. They are very sticky but also very long wearing! " in 174 reviews
  • "Best lip gloss ever! #bestof2015 long lasting awesome colors and smells and tastes good. I am addicted " in 130 reviews
  • "My favorite lip gloss ever! I love the opacity and the creamy, hydrating feel on the lips. This is a beautiful warm nude color that looks great on my complexion." in 59 reviews
Olga C.
Seminole, FL
I have this lipgloss in three shades: moon jelly(Cool Lavender with a Sparkle finish), girly (Warm Coral with Pink Sparkles) and st.tropes (Pink that reflect gold). All three are gorgeous! I was so excited about this launch a bought them the first day from Anastasia Beverly Hills website. They are ultra smooth,easy to apply,weightless formula with a mirror like shine. Moon Jelly and Girly can be used as a lip toppers and you can wear them without any lip liner,however st. tropes is very opaque shade that looks best with a lip liner on. All three shades are pretty long wearing for the lipgloss and have non sticking,very high shine formula.This lipglosses are slightly scented with very soft vanilla smell.If you like lipglosses you have to try this out!On the photo I am wearing a moon jelly.Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss
Daniela M.
Review for: Gilded (sparkly anitque gold) (online only) more...
It's my go to lip gloss, it's a suttle shimmery gold that goes with many of my makeup looks and it goes with many diff colored lip liners❤ it last me quite a bit of while but of course since its a gloss if you eat some will come off: Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss I hope to get most of the collection for summer
Makayla C.
Apex
Review for: Neon Apple (crisp red) (online only), Petal (milky red), Socialite (ruby red) (online only), Potion (deep aubergine) more...
Let’s just say that the only reason why I’m giving this a two star instead of one star is because of its pigmentation.  I’ve never had a more pigmented lipgloss in my life! But there are a lot of down sides making this not worth it! 1) It’s not easy to apply. This applicator is flat and not stirty, meaning it bends a lot. With this product being as potanant as it is,  you need a more precise applicatior and this wand isnt it. It’s really easy to mess up. 2) The formula. This is extremely thick and sticky and goopy. When applying this I felt like it was like pouring hard wax on your arm and letting it dry. That is how thick it was. Now if you dont know what hard wax is, you can look up how to apply it and you will see what I’m talking about. 3) The smell. Honestly this is one of the worst smells I’ve ever encountered on a lip product. I dot know how to discribe it. It’s like smarties that expired in the 80’s and have been sitting in your step moms garage! This is honestly the only ABH product I have tried and I didn’t like and trust me, Ive tried a lot! I even love the subculture palette! All in all I dont not like them and would not recommend that you buy them.
Jannet N.
San Diego, CA
I got the color Kristen lip gloss. I like this nude color. It doesnt feel heavy or sticky. The only thing i didnt really like was the applicator. It feels really wobbly. It works well to line lips and to spread the product out. I just feel like ill break it.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Vintage (victorian rose) more...
I normally wouldn't spend this kind of money on gloss since there's not much you can do about lasting power and quality since lip glosses are all made with similar base ingredients. This means they last an hour or so, touch ups needed after every meal and drink, and just will never last long. I received my first in a Give Me Some Lip set from Sephora and then received a full size in a Give Me Some More Lip set from Sephora. These are unique in the sense that they are very pigmented without looking too "fake" on the lips. The colors are very unique in terms of a gloss and the looks are absolutely gorgeous. There's glosses for day and night and every skin color. These would also be great for darker skin tones since they are so pigmented. I was a teen in the early 2000s when gloss was as big as matte lips are now so I love gloss and have owned more than my fair share over the years. Its also always my go to since it gives such a healthy and youthful look to your lips and in turn your face and lip gloss is the preferred lip product for those with thin lips as it makes them look magnified as opposed to matte lipstick making them look even smaller.
This lip gloss actually does last a little bit longer than the average gloss. It's not groundbreaking by any means but I can get a good 2 and 1/2 hours of color before needing to touch up.
It comes with a lot of product for the price and the quality is definitely there so I totally recommend.
The packaging is pretty standard and classic but cute nonetheless. Screw top closure so its very secure and travels well. Doe foot applicator that's easy to use and of average size.
Smells sweet like some sort of caramel candy but its not so strong I can easily put my finger on the exact scent so it shouldn't bother those with scent sensitivities.
I would recommend the color vintage to everyone starting out. Its almost like a darker nude that would work for day or night and on any skin tone. Its this collections lolita if you know what I mean.
Carolina P.
Review for: Anastasia Beverly Hills Lipgloss -Peony more...
Love the way the color looks. Was the color of choice for my wedding. Made me look totally stunning having every way a positive comment about the color of my choice. Super happy and excited for this entire line.
Ashes H.
Orange
I love most things ABH, but this gloss is my absolute favorite for fall/winter when the vampy look is in. You have to apply carefully because it stays put once it's on so you'll need makeup remover to get it off.
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
I bought this in the shade "metallic rose" and am in love with this gloss. $16 a tube is great considering the high quality this line provides. I love the packaging and love the shades. The color pops, super glossy, and I love the wand. The scent reminds me of sugar cookies and I love that! Can't wait to go back to Ulta and try other products from this line. I definitely recommend this! Amazing product!
Glitterati Glamour B.
Review for: Lustrous Lip Gloss Set - A Macy's Exclusive more...
I am a little confused with it saying Macy's exclusive because I definitely bought it off the ABH website months and months ago. You get 8 glosses for the price of basically 2. Only problem is they are old colors so I think this gift set was their way of cleaning out that inventory. Overall high quality products the lip glosses aren't as sticky as others and they are very pigmented. I will apply them over my matte lipstick like after i eat or if my lips start getting too dry and I left this on over it for about 4 hours and it hydrated my lips and almost absorbed from a gloss to a lipstick texture which is preferable definitely try that trick. All photos wearing ABH glosses from kit.
MADELINE D.
Matthews
Review for: Socialite (ruby red) (online only) more...
Lip gloss smells so good and the formal is so smooth no streaks or sticky ness. Such a pretty color
Elyssa W.
I really want to try these glosses. Opinions? Is there a better gloss out there or are these good. I have tried the Mac lipglass but they are too sticky and feel heavy on the lips to me!
Emily R.
Some lip glosses i have purchased before are really sticky and when its windy or I'm moving around little strand of my hair are sticking to the gloss . With this product do you have that problem?
Litzi P.
Elgin, IL
where can I buy this product??
Brenda R.
Weslaco, TX
How much does it cost?
Selena S.
I've always been a girl who loves a good matte lip, but it's getting boring for me. So I am looking to invest in some ABH lip glosses! Which shades would you recommend for someone who has an a light olive skin tone like myself? I'm also too afraid of trying very risqué types of shades. So please recommend some safe and some more daring shades separately if you can!

back