BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #20 in Lip Gloss

An opaque, high-shine lip color. Use Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss’ flat sponge-tip applicator to deliver intense pigment with precision for an expert finish in a single swipe.

Can be worn alone or layered over lipstick
Non-drying formula
Vanilla scent
Available in 43 shades

Buy on Sephora*
Emily G.
Review for: Undressed (café au lait)
VERY thick and goopy. It feels disgusting as soon as I put it on my lips. It does not blend into any other glosses or lipsticks as most glosses do. The particular color I bought was very pale and did not look good with my skin tone. But, they are very pigmented. I would not recommend this product.
Gabriella F.
Folkestone
Review for: Undressed (café au lait)
Such a good lip gloss! I always avoided glosses because I remember them being sticky and impugns red when I was younger, but wow have things moved on! This product is so pigmented and glides on effortlessly. It isn't sticky at all, and lasts a reasonable time.
Maria C.
Grandview , WA
Review for: St. Tropez (iridescent rose gold)
It makes a great lip topper. It is pretty pigmented so you can use alone but I always like to use it on other lipsticks. I am not a gloss fan but I love this one it isn’t tacky at all. I would definitely buy again.
Blanca C.
Review for: Kristen (cool desert sand)
I LOVE these lip glosses!! They are by far my favorite lip gloss in the market right now. They are soo pigmented and smell so great! They stay glossy all day but are not sticky, which is a huge plus! There is also a large color selection so you're bound to find the right color for you. I personally love the color "Kristen". These are great and totally worth the money!
Kristyn C.
I love how pigmented these are! And they last a decent amount of time. Not too sticky or thick which is nice and makes it very easy to apply.
Holley H.
Ringgold, GA
The pigment is really bright in these and I didn’t not expect that. They tend to get really sticky if you’re not too careful. They apply well but when they set they look like a really sheer lipstick and not as much a gloss
Renee M.
Review for: Undressed (café au lait), Vintage (victorian rose), Sunset Strip (sparkly coral) (online only), Parfait (metallic coral w/rose gold finish), Gilded (sparkly anitque gold) (online only), Butterscotch (neutral peachy beige), Toffee (light warm brown), Kristen (cool desert sand)
This me say it’s a gloss but it seems more like a liquid lip with how opaque the color is, such a beautiful shade range and great staying power
Kristen M.
Salmon Arm, BC
Love this product! Natural looking and smooth. Not sticky, and it smells lovely! Plus i got the perfect colour for me and it has my name! Haha! It is a little more expensive than i would normally like a lip gloss to be but it is a high quality product.
Robin R.
Los Lunas, NM
I have like 3 colors from them and i love them!! I also put chapstick before and then put it over and it makes it so creamy!
Tanya L.
Love this. It’s a fave! Lip glosses are essential. Especially in the winter. This formula is amazing! Creamy and thick not sticky at all and the pigment is amazing
Elyssa W.
I really want to try these glosses. Opinions? Is there a better gloss out there or are these good. I have tried the Mac lipglass but they are too sticky and feel heavy on the lips to me!
Emily R.
Some lip glosses i have purchased before are really sticky and when its windy or I'm moving around little strand of my hair are sticking to the gloss . With this product do you have that problem?
Brenda R.
Weslaco, TX
How much does it cost?
Litzi P.
Elgin, IL
where can I buy this product??
Selena S.
I've always been a girl who loves a good matte lip, but it's getting boring for me. So I am looking to invest in some ABH lip glosses! Which shades would you recommend for someone who has an a light olive skin tone like myself? I'm also too afraid of trying very risqué types of shades. So please recommend some safe and some more daring shades separately if you can!