BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #20 in Lip Gloss

An opaque, high-shine lip color. Use Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss’ flat sponge-tip applicator to deliver intense pigment with precision for an expert finish in a single swipe.

Can be worn alone or layered over lipstick
Non-drying formula
Vanilla scent
Available in 43 shades

Buy on Sephora*
Brandy D.
Review for: Candy Coral (pinky orange) (online only), Flame
As much as I adore Anastasia Beverly Hills.... these glosses really disappointed me :(((((( When first applied they look absolutely stunning to say the least. They feel like utter goop. And after 15 minutes they've slid everywhere and completely disappeared like a ghost. I guess I will use them as toppers over my mattes which is just seems like way too much thickness for me! Ugh
Kimberly L.
Review for: Rio (tropical pink)
Eeeeeek!! I went to Sephora today looking for some fun new lip products since I love them so much and I stumbled upon this. I need every. Single. One. Oh, it will happen. It WILL happen. They will all be mine.
I don't normally like lip glosses because they're sticky and when the wind blows my hair gets stuck in them and I get upset. But this? Oh this. THIS is a whole new lip gloss my friends. It's pigmented, it's wears comfortably and it's beautiful. The price is pretty good compared to other brands too. I cannot even begin to get over the colour selection!! Ugh, can anyone say lip gloss heaven?!
With spring catching up to us I feel these colours are perfect and I'm pretty confident saying everyone will at least find one colour that suits them. I love them. It's beyond ridiculous.
I love the colour Rio. So summery and fun. I also plan on buying Maui and dollhouse. They will be mine, oh yes, they will be mine. Possibly tomorrow.
Definitely tomorrow.
Emily W.
Manteca, CA
Review for: Grape Jelly (vivid blue purple)
This lipgloss is so Grape and vivid in color all your friends are gonna be JELLY! I love Anastasia Beverly Hills products and this gloss is so smooth and long lasting.  I love how pretty it looks set on my desk. If you have not tried ABH glosses before , what are you waiting for?!
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Review for: Candy Coral (pinky orange) (online only)
So I am just going to start this off by saying how I am not a fan of lipgloss period. I used to be, before I moved to a very windy climate and long hair and wind and gloss just don't mix. Now on to my review. It went on nice enough however the color was a little streaky. Maybe it's because I am used to my liquid mattes. It didn't seem to last on my lips after about two hours I had to reply it. I normally love Anastasia Beverly Hills products however this gloss was just a huge miss for me.
Christina K.
Phoenix , AZ
Love the pigmentation. Not sticky at all. No need for me to dip wand twice to get full coverage on my lips, vamp is my favorite. I also own vintage & petal. Vamp is like a deep red wine colour, goes very well with my skin tone (light medium tone) I love it. And yes it does smell like frosting. I like how the applicator is firm. If you put too much gloss towards the inner part of your lips it can get on your teeth so I suggest doing the finger trick where you stick a finger in your mouth like your going to lick it then pull it back out so you can get rid of the excess. I do this trick with all lip sticks and glosses. Darker colors seem to bleed a bit not too noticeable, I don't mind so much considering I always wear lip liner since I have uneven lips. Even if the gloss wears down I can just rub my lips together & still have a nice color on the lips. If you want a less intense color just dab the lips with a piece of tissue. I wouldn't wear this if I'm going to eat a meal since its a gloss because lets face it, it's going to end up on the glass & I'll end up essentially licking it off. In that sort of case I'd wear a liquid matte lipstick if I'm going out to eat.
Brittany B.
Jennings, FL
Review for: Kristen (cool desert sand)
I won this lip gloss through my Facebook Make Up Groups and I Love This Ljp Gloss It Really Goes With my Complexion Great Quality Item ❤💜💋
Review for: Grape Jelly (vivid blue purple)
I love this lip gloss soo much
. It has a beautiful shine.. Worth buying this product.. I usually wear it when i am in a mood of glossy lips
Eikveer K.
Surrey , BC
Review for: Girly (sparkling pink w/a coral reflect)
Anastasia is my favourite brand for lipgloss! Their lipgloss isn't super sticky or liquid. It is definitely the right consistency for my taste. This colour is also a nice everyday pink colour! It is definitely worth the price.
Priscilla P.
Pico Rivera, CA
Review for: Rio (tropical pink)
They smell amazing, are not sticky at all and i live that they are opaque! My go to lip item when i don't want to deal with anything hight maintenance
Candace W.
Logansport, LA
Review for: Candy Coral (pinky orange) (online only)
It can be difficult to find a lip gloss that doesn't feel sticky on the lips, but this doesn't feel heavy and is true to it's color.I wore this shade when I went on vacation and got a ton of compliments.
Elyssa W.
I really want to try these glosses. Opinions? Is there a better gloss out there or are these good. I have tried the Mac lipglass but they are too sticky and feel heavy on the lips to me!
Emily R.
Some lip glosses i have purchased before are really sticky and when its windy or I'm moving around little strand of my hair are sticking to the gloss . With this product do you have that problem?
Brenda R.
Weslaco, TX
How much does it cost?
Litzi P.
Elgin, IL
where can I buy this product??
Selena S.
I've always been a girl who loves a good matte lip, but it's getting boring for me. So I am looking to invest in some ABH lip glosses! Which shades would you recommend for someone who has an a light olive skin tone like myself? I'm also too afraid of trying very risqué types of shades. So please recommend some safe and some more daring shades separately if you can!