BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Lip Gloss

An opaque, high-shine lip color. Use Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss’ flat sponge-tip applicator to deliver intense pigment with precision for an expert finish in a single swipe.

Can be worn alone or layered over lipstick
Non-drying formula
Vanilla scent
Available in 43 shades

Buy on Sephora*
Marsha C.
Milton, FL
Review for: Rum (warm reddish brown)
This was a total bomb for me came off on people glasses straws etc paid way to much for a bad product
Guadalupe B.
Bolingbrook, IL
Review for: Rum (warm reddish brown)
This product cracks my lips and I won't last
Great color just not such a great product.
Won't buy it again
Lyne A.
San francisco, CA
Review for: Weekend Barbie
For some reason my lips hates anastasia product. I tried different one to see if theres certain ones that my lips dont like but they all made my lips swolen the next day & i get same experience from my clients too! I don't recommend it.
Maria N.
Sartell, MN
Review for: Parfait (metallic coral w/rose gold finish)
I do not like this lip gloss especially the one that's in the picture to this link. It's not pigmented at all doesn't really shine and you have to reapply so many times during  the day, it don't work. So sad
Karin N.
Chilliwack, BC
Review for: Moon Jelly (sparkling diamond white w/blue reflect)
Ok, let me tell you that first off, this gloss is absolutely beautiful. It's shiny, not too sticky, and has magical, multi-colored glitter in it (that pulls blue). However, the reason for me not to like it AT ALL is the fragrance they chose to add to the product. It smells like rootbeer. I happen not to like rootbeer, or rather, I detest rootbeer. Well, I didn't know how much I did not like rootbeer until it was on my lips all day. It will not fade quickly either, it fades with the gloss, so when I have to reapply, I actually dread it. So if you're into the scent of rootbeer, go for it. It's beautiful. It's just not for me.
Isaya C.
Santa Maria, CA
Review for: Parfait (metallic coral w/rose gold finish)
Bees lip glosses are very drying to the lip so you would have to apply a little bit of lip balm before you apply this product
Kristen F.
Schenectady , NY
Review for: Butterscotch (neutral peachy beige)
I was pumped to get this as a free gift with my purchase at Ulta. I tried it on as soon as I got to the car, but I was quickly very disappointed. The lip gloss was very thick and sticky. The color was uneven and it was really hard to apply.
Christian G.
San Francisco, CA
I'm so glad I got this as a sample because I was thinking of buying. I'm very disappointed because it takes longer to apply on than most I've used. It also feels slightly sticky. Does not last long on your lips.
Nikki C.
I waited for the shade vintage to come back in stock on Sephora and prompt ordered it when I did. It felt good going on and very moisturizing and non drying but the color was so patchy! Even after exfoliating my lips. Nothing helped. I am so disappointed!
Caroline E.
Coatesville, PA
Review for: Gilded (sparkly anitque gold) (online only)
Yuck! I bought the set for this color and St. Tropez. I am so very disappointed. I couldn't wait to try it. I opened my pack, pulled it out, and my spirit just dropped. It has no color to it, it comes right off, yuck! Don't buy
Elyssa W.
I really want to try these glosses. Opinions? Is there a better gloss out there or are these good. I have tried the Mac lipglass but they are too sticky and feel heavy on the lips to me!
Emily R.
Some lip glosses i have purchased before are really sticky and when its windy or I'm moving around little strand of my hair are sticking to the gloss . With this product do you have that problem?
Litzi P.
Elgin, IL
where can I buy this product??
Brenda R.
Weslaco, TX
How much does it cost?
Selena S.
I've always been a girl who loves a good matte lip, but it's getting boring for me. So I am looking to invest in some ABH lip glosses! Which shades would you recommend for someone who has an a light olive skin tone like myself? I'm also too afraid of trying very risqué types of shades. So please recommend some safe and some more daring shades separately if you can!