BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #20 in Lip Gloss

An opaque, high-shine lip color. Use Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss’ flat sponge-tip applicator to deliver intense pigment with precision for an expert finish in a single swipe.

Can be worn alone or layered over lipstick
Non-drying formula
Vanilla scent
Available in 43 shades

Buy on Sephora*
Renee M.
Review for: Undressed (café au lait), Vintage (victorian rose), Sunset Strip (sparkly coral) (online only), Parfait (metallic coral w/rose gold finish), Gilded (sparkly anitque gold) (online only), Butterscotch (neutral peachy beige), Toffee (light warm brown), Kristen (cool desert sand)
This me say it’s a gloss but it seems more like a liquid lip with how opaque the color is, such a beautiful shade range and great staying power
Kristen M.
Salmon Arm, BC
Love this product! Natural looking and smooth. Not sticky, and it smells lovely! Plus i got the perfect colour for me and it has my name! Haha! It is a little more expensive than i would normally like a lip gloss to be but it is a high quality product.
Robin R.
Los Lunas
I have like 3 colors from them and i love them!! I also put chapstick before and then put it over and it makes it so creamy!
Tanya L.
Love this. It’s a fave! Lip glosses are essential. Especially in the winter. This formula is amazing! Creamy and thick not sticky at all and the pigment is amazing
Rachael M.
Review for: Dainty (soft peach)
Love this lip gloss! Has a matte finishes and stays put! Would highly recommend as it dries and does not have to be re-applied.
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
A pricier lipgloss at around $26 each, but it is different than many others I have tried and fairly unique in formula. I would describe it as more of a glossy liquid lipstick, which may be a bit miss leading in that I only mean that it is high gloss yet full coverage color. Most glasses are fairly sheer, but this one gives you a lot of color yet also provides high gloss and moisturization for a longer lasting and bolder color. It doesn't hurt that it also tastes like cake batter! It is definitely worth the money in my opinion and I will definitely repurchase.
Kelsey B.
Goodland, IN
Love these lip glosses ! High shine , long wearing , great pigment! Love to mix colors to create my own special colors!!
💋 C.
Review for: Gilded (sparkly anitque gold) (online only)
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss especially in the color GILDED!!! I think it is a gorgeous metalic/frosted GOLD/BRONZE color for the lips! It also looks absolutely fabulous all by it's self or on top of any other type of lip product that I you are already wearing - whether it is a creamy lipstick or my personal fav to pair it with, a stunning matte lip! Applying a touch of this baby towards the center of the lips creates the most perfect ombre effect, it looks beautiful!!! I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend!!! TBH I really have not found an Anastasia Beverly Hills product that I am not a fan of & I own & use MANY of her products on a regular basis!!!
Kelsey R.
Review for: Kristen (cool desert sand)
I got this as a free sample at Ulta and I’m hooked. Definitely going out and getting more colors. This stuff literally smells like icing! It smells amazing. It’s creamy and pigmented and so flattering. It makes you feel fancy.
Corey K.
Mount Prospect
Anastasia offers so many different colors of lip glosses and they last a long time which is unusual for lip glosses
Elyssa W.
I really want to try these glosses. Opinions? Is there a better gloss out there or are these good. I have tried the Mac lipglass but they are too sticky and feel heavy on the lips to me!
Emily R.
Some lip glosses i have purchased before are really sticky and when its windy or I'm moving around little strand of my hair are sticking to the gloss . With this product do you have that problem?
Brenda R.
Weslaco, TX
How much does it cost?
Litzi P.
Elgin, IL
where can I buy this product??
Selena S.
I've always been a girl who loves a good matte lip, but it's getting boring for me. So I am looking to invest in some ABH lip glosses! Which shades would you recommend for someone who has an a light olive skin tone like myself? I'm also too afraid of trying very risqué types of shades. So please recommend some safe and some more daring shades separately if you can!