47 colors available

BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #2 in Lip Gloss

An opaque, high-shine lip color. Use Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss’ flat sponge-tip applicator to deliver intense pigment with precision for an expert finish in a single swipe.

Can be worn alone or layered over lipstick
Non-drying formula
Vanilla scent
Available in 43 shades

• what is your favorite shade?2 Answers
  • Would love to try this!! 😍2 Answers
  • I have been looking for the best matt lip gloss for the holidays. B...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Katie R.
Katie R.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Toffee (light warm brown)
I just tried this for the first time after a recommendation from a popular YouTuber and, I must say, I am very happy I heeded their advice!  It is pigmented, pleasant smelling and comfortable.  The packaging is also very nice.  I would absolutely recommend if you were into high end lip products.  I'll also likely purchase more colors in the future.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Review for: Warm Bronze (intense dusty rose), Vintage (victorian rose)
I love AB lip glosses. I own two shades - Vintage and Warm Bronze. The formula is great and not too sticky. The only downside is the initial application can be a little messy (i.e. it ALWAYS gets on my teeth so check yourself before you start talking!).

For shades: Vintage is BEAUTIFUL. It's the perfect rose color and has great staying power for a gloss. Warm Bronze is also beautiful, but much darker than I anticipated. It leans more brown on me, and while it is still a very pretty color, it doesn't work as a day-to-day shade for me like Vintage does.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Vintage (victorian rose)
I normally wouldn't spend this kind of money on gloss since there's not much you can do about lasting power and quality since lip glosses are all made with similar base ingredients. This means they last an hour or so, touch ups needed after every meal and drink, and just will never last long. I received my first in a Give Me Some Lip set from Sephora and then received a full size in a Give Me Some More Lip set from Sephora. These are unique in the sense that they are very pigmented without looking too "fake" on the lips. The colors are very unique in terms of a gloss and the looks are absolutely gorgeous. There's glosses for day and night and every skin color. These would also be great for darker skin tones since they are so pigmented. I was a teen in the early 2000s when gloss was as big as matte lips are now so I love gloss and have owned more than my fair share over the years. Its also always my go to since it gives such a healthy and youthful look to your lips and in turn your face and lip gloss is the preferred lip product for those with thin lips as it makes them look magnified as opposed to matte lipstick making them look even smaller.
This lip gloss actually does last a little bit longer than the average gloss. It's not groundbreaking by any means but I can get a good 2 and 1/2 hours of color before needing to touch up.
It comes with a lot of product for the price and the quality is definitely there so I totally recommend.
The packaging is pretty standard and classic but cute nonetheless. Screw top closure so its very secure and travels well. Doe foot applicator that's easy to use and of average size.
Smells sweet like some sort of caramel candy but its not so strong I can easily put my finger on the exact scent so it shouldn't bother those with scent sensitivities.
I would recommend the color vintage to everyone starting out. Its almost like a darker nude that would work for day or night and on any skin tone. Its this collections lolita if you know what I mean.
Sim B.
Sim B.
Review for: Moon Jelly (sparkling diamond white w/blue reflect)
GOOOOD! I LOVE THIS PRODUCT SO MUCH! WORKS WELL WITH MY SKIN TONE! LASTED ALL DAY FOR ME! ADORABLE AND SLEEK PACKAGING! DENSE AND DIESNT FEEL CHEAP! LOVE THE WAY IT FEELS ON MY FACE! I DEFINITELY WOULD BUY THAT AGAIN! GLOSSY AFFFF
Kira N.
Kira N.
Winston Salem, NC
Review for: Butterscotch (neutral peachy beige)
ABH's lip glosses are to die for. SUPER pigmented so don't think these are sheer. Beautiful color selection and last a long time.
Mikaela S.
Mikaela S.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Toffee (light warm brown)
I got this for my birthday. And let me tell you. I am absolutely in love with this lip gloss. First and foremost it's super pigmented. It literally glides on and is smooth. It smells like cake. Overall I'm in love with it.
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Canton
Review for: St. Tropez (iridescent rose gold)
Holy crap. This is so much more than I was expecting. I saw the color St. Tropez in Sephora and HAD to swatch it, once I did I was so blown away by the pigmentation that I had to try it on. Glosses are not normally a full coverage pigment but this one definitely is and it is stunning. It was so beautiful that not only did I decide to buy it, but of my friends did as well. It did not feel sticky and actually didn't get on my glass when I had some water a little bit later, but I was wearing a thin layer. And the price was honestly perfect, I don't feel like it was expensive at all considering just how gorgeous this shade is and the fact that it's ABH. I've been way more into glosses lately since I have smaller lips and they help them look bigger, and this gloss is honestly so perfect and beautiful I could not be happier with it!
Narimene C.
Narimene C.
Review for: Weekend Barbie, Bordeaux (brownish plum), Metallic Rose (shimmery dusty rose), Peony (chic baby pink), Petal (milky red), Undressed (café au lait), Vamp (creamy medium brown), Vintage (victorian rose), Socialite (ruby red) (online only), Purple Rain (shimmery royal purple) (online only), Orchid (vivid pink purple) (online only), Barbie Pink (shocking pink) (online only), Punchy Red (vivid red-violet) (online only), Runaway Red (shimmery spanish red) (online only), Neon Apple (crisp red) (online only), Lipgloss, Caramel (soft, pinky brown), Grape Jelly (vivid blue purple), Maple (iridescent coppery brown), Rum (warm reddish brown), St. Tropez (iridescent rose gold), Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss, Dusty Lilac (soft pinky purple), Toffee (light warm brown), Sepia (warm reddish brown), Tara (earthy terracotta brown), Warm Bronze (intense dusty rose), Hibiscus
I own the Summer Lipgloss Set, which is also the item on which I'll base my review.
Let me first say that I absolutely love this lipgloss set! The lipglosses are highly pigmented and glossy, but not too sticky or tacky (not till the point that it's annoying or uncomfortable to wear). They're easy to apply as well; the applicator is a nice size and shape to apply the gloss beautifully.
The only thing I 'dislike', which sounds more serious than it is, is that some of the lighter and/or more nude shades tend to sit in the lip lines, whereas some of the darker shades tend to bleed. The latter is easily fixed with a bit of lipstick or lip liner beforehand however.
In general I would definitely recommend these! Even if you are not a fan of lip gloss in general I'd still give these a try!
Ash
Ash
Review for: Lipgloss
It's very sparkly and pretty and it's moisturizing and stays on considering it's a gloss. The sparkles are color changing.
Jackie K.
Jackie K.
north reading
Review for: Anastasia Beverly Hills Lipgloss -Peony
Love ABH brand all the products they make are amazing. This lipgloss is no exception. Love the way it looks and its staying power.
Elyssa W.
Elyssa W.
I really want to try these glosses. Opinions? Is there a better gloss out there or are these good. I have tried the Mac lipglass but they are too sticky and feel heavy on the lips to me!
Emily R.
Emily R.
Some lip glosses i have purchased before are really sticky and when its windy or I'm moving around little strand of my hair are sticking to the gloss . With this product do you have that problem?
Litzi P.
Litzi P.
Elgin, IL
where can I buy this product??
Brenda R.
Brenda R.
Weslaco, TX
How much does it cost?
Selena S.
Selena S.
I've always been a girl who loves a good matte lip, but it's getting boring for me. So I am looking to invest in some ABH lip glosses! Which shades would you recommend for someone who has an a light olive skin tone like myself? I'm also too afraid of trying very risqué types of shades. So please recommend some safe and some more daring shades separately if you can!