BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #10 in Lip Gloss

An opaque, high-shine lip color. Use Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss’ flat sponge-tip applicator to deliver intense pigment with precision for an expert finish in a single swipe.

Can be worn alone or layered over lipstick
Non-drying formula
Vanilla scent
Available in 43 shades

Polybutene, Triisodecyl Trimellitate, Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minerale, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Propylene Carbonate, Propylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance/Parfum, May Contain/Peut Contenir: (+/-) Mica, Red 6 (Ci 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380), Red 27 Lake (Ci 45410), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) <1610461>

Buy on Sephora*
  • "I don't love all of these glosses if I'm being totally honest, but this colour was a standout! The darker colours are highly pigmented and ultra glossy. They are very sticky but also very long wearing! " in 174 reviews
  • "Best lip gloss ever! #bestof2015 long lasting awesome colors and smells and tastes good. I am addicted " in 130 reviews
  • "My favorite lip gloss ever! I love the opacity and the creamy, hydrating feel on the lips. This is a beautiful warm nude color that looks great on my complexion." in 59 reviews
Olga C.
Seminole , FL
I have this lipgloss in three shades: moon jelly(Cool Lavender with a Sparkle finish), girly (Warm Coral with Pink Sparkles) and st.tropes (Pink that reflect gold). All three are gorgeous! I was so excited about this launch a bought them the first day from Anastasia Beverly Hills website. They are ultra smooth,easy to apply,weightless formula with a mirror like shine. Moon Jelly and Girly can be used as a lip toppers and you can wear them without any lip liner,however st. tropes is very opaque shade that looks best with a lip liner on. All three shades are pretty long wearing for the lipgloss and have non sticking,very high shine formula.This lipglosses are slightly scented with very soft vanilla smell.If you like lipglosses you have to try this out!On the photo I am wearing a moon jelly.Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss
Maria S.
Webster, NY
Review for: Caramel (soft, pinky brown) more...
I have been on a hunt for the perfect gloss. This one by anastasia ticked off pretty much every box. It is highly pigmented, it’s a stunning color, it’s not sticky, and it wears for a very long time (considering it’s a gloss). I love how when the shine fades away it leaves your lips with some pigment. This is an excellent formula and I love the color,caramel, I got. I also do not like bright colored glosses. Since glosses tend to move around a little bit I don’t want a bright color making its way across my face. A nude color is a little bit easier of a clean up job if that does happen. I can say that these do not move around a lot at all but like I said wearing a gloss you do run the risk. I also love how these are $16. I think that is such a great price for the amazing product that you are getting. Also these do leave your lips feeling hydrated so on those more chapped lip days these glosses will fix the problem! I would highly recommend swatching these in store since there are so many colors to choose from and you want to make sure you find the perfect one for your skin tone!
joeny g.
Oakley, CA
Review for: Amber (peachy beige) more...
Favorite Lip Gloss!! TheAnastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss in Amber is the prettiest color for fair/ light complexions. Especially with Spring and Summer up, this is the perfect color for everyday wear! I love the ABH glosses because they are not sticky and really moisturize the lips! I am a Gloss girl and I have to say that this is definitely the best one I own! In this picture, I did not apply it with a lip liner and that’s why I love this product so much because it does not bleed one bit! The only negative thing I’d say which is just common sense is that my hair will get stuck to my Gloss when it’s windy and it’s 150% not kiss- proof, but what Gloss is??! You get a lot of product for an affordable price! You should definitely try this is if you like an all day Gloss :)
Melanie S.
Miami Beach, FL
Vintage is my ride or die color. Seriously, I probably wear it more than any other lip gloss I own. I love the ABH lip gloss formula. It is creamy, PIGMENTED, has an amazing shine, but it is not sticky. There are so many colors that I own but I still reach for Vintage since it ties in my pink/brown eye looks. They all smell great as well! I only have one of the metallic shades, "Metallic Rose", and it is so creamy and pigmented. I know it has TINY glitters in it but you cannot feel it at all! So much product comes in all of these lippies! I also really like the applicator and I am perfectly able to do my cupids bow with it! I am going to just keep buying colors!! :)
Cecille W.
Review for: Vintage (victorian rose) more...
I was originally looking at the Anastasia liquid lipsticks when Sephora was having a sale but then the lip gloss quickly caught my eye! Online, "Vintage" looks like a very light pink but when swatched, it is actually a deeper pink that looks great on the lips! Definitely a "MLBB" color! It's more pigmented than I expected, which is another plus. Staying power is okay, as with all glosses, but it's not sticky or heavily scented so I don't mind keeping it in my bag to reapply. Looks great alone or over lip liner. For $16, this is definitely a gloss that I will keep repurchasing.
Geralis P.
Review for: Toffee (light warm brown) more...
 Today i bought the  Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss in the shade toffee at Ulta and let me tell you is Amazing!!! All my life i have loved lipglosses and I have never expected a lip gloss that would last all dayyy! I would totally want a drawer full of this lip glosses because i feel like i would totally use them and would look at them and review them alllll dayyy!  Its incredible how good a lip gloss can be.
Mini M.
Review for: Sepia (warm reddish brown) more...
I like the consistency of the glosses and they're easy to apply however, I feel like the dark colors are almost too pigmented. When you apply a dark matte lipstick for example, you don't really have to worry too much about it moving, but with Sepia on my lips, I get slightly paranoid that it's all over my face and I don't even know it yet. For what it's worth, I should have known that was going to happen though. :)
Justmiss J.
indiana
Review for: Neon Apple (crisp red) (online only), Bordeaux (brownish plum), Dollhouse (muted hot pink), Metallic Rose (shimmery dusty rose), Petal (milky red), Rio (tropical pink), Vamp (creamy medium brown), Girly (sparkling pink w/a coral reflect), Moon Jelly (sparkling diamond white w/blue reflect), Rum (warm reddish brown), Punchy Red (vivid red-violet) (online only), Runaway Red (shimmery spanish red) (online only), Tara (earthy terracotta brown), Warm Bronze (intense dusty rose), Venom (sparkly deep plum) more...
Okay, let me say lip products are "my thing" and I am picky about them. I'm not a gloss girl usually,  but these are the BEST ever. The colors actually show up like you would expect or see in the tube, but what is so great about these they are non drying to your lips, but also,  the color...oh the color!!! They are so long lasting and soft. You forget you are wearing anything on your lips and hours later the color is still there!!! It's like the gloss part wears away, but the color is still on your lips. It's not sticky, or nothing. It doesn't smear bad, and it don't need to be applied perfect like some lipsticks do, not even the darker colors, so it's very easy to wear.  I never thought I would like a lip gloss, and sephora had a sale for 8 dollars, and I ordered 12 different ones, just because I loved the first one so well. You should REALLY try this, I'm not kidding, you are missing out of you don't because these are amazing. And they are the same color as you see the tube is. Just gorgeous.
Caroline
Review for: St. Tropez (iridescent rose gold) more...
I'm usually not a fan of lip glosses because I never feel like they are pigmented enough for me. This is not the case with this gloss! The color is beautiful and the gold in it gives a nice shimmer without being over the top. I did find it to be slightly sticky, but not so much that I didn't feel like it was uncomfortable to wear. I also could not believe how long it stayed on my lips for being a gloss! I would highly recommend and will definitely be checking out some of their other colors!
Lina V.
Ocala, FL
Review for: Butterscotch (neutral peachy beige) more...
I absolutely love this gloss. It smells so good and it's nicely pigmented. I like to dab a little foundation or concealer over my lips before I apply this. In the picture I dabbed this on the middle parts of my lips after applying a pinky brownish matte shade to give a highlighting effect. When worn alone it is a little sticky but I love how moisturizing it is and again it smells so good!
Elyssa W.
I really want to try these glosses. Opinions? Is there a better gloss out there or are these good. I have tried the Mac lipglass but they are too sticky and feel heavy on the lips to me!
Emily R.
Some lip glosses i have purchased before are really sticky and when its windy or I'm moving around little strand of my hair are sticking to the gloss . With this product do you have that problem?
Brenda R.
Weslaco, TX
How much does it cost?
Litzi P.
Elgin, IL
where can I buy this product??
Selena S.
I've always been a girl who loves a good matte lip, but it's getting boring for me. So I am looking to invest in some ABH lip glosses! Which shades would you recommend for someone who has an a light olive skin tone like myself? I'm also too afraid of trying very risqué types of shades. So please recommend some safe and some more daring shades separately if you can!