BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #4 in Lip Gloss

An opaque, high-shine lip color. Use Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss’ flat sponge-tip applicator to deliver intense pigment with precision for an expert finish in a single swipe.

Can be worn alone or layered over lipstick
Non-drying formula
Vanilla scent
Available in 43 shades

Polybutene, Triisodecyl Trimellitate, Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minerale, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Propylene Carbonate, Propylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance/Parfum, May Contain/Peut Contenir: (+/-) Mica, Red 6 (Ci 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380), Red 27 Lake (Ci 45410), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) <1610461>

Reviews (1914)
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I don't love all of these glosses if I'm being totally honest, but this colour was a standout! The darker colours are highly pigmented and ultra glossy. They are very sticky but also very long wearing! " in 174 reviews
  • "Best lip gloss ever! #bestof2015 long lasting awesome colors and smells and tastes good. I am addicted " in 130 reviews
  • "My favorite lip gloss ever! I love the opacity and the creamy, hydrating feel on the lips. This is a beautiful warm nude color that looks great on my complexion." in 59 reviews
Jessica K.
These are so rich in color! As glosses they don't last long, obviously. However they are so pretty!!! I found mine at tjmaxx so I love that I got them for $8, I definitely wouldn't buy for $20 because I like a long lasting liquid lip
Justina. A.
kent,wa
Loved the shade I got and the gloss was very easy to apply it went on very smooth but this gave me the sticky gooey feeling. A little bit goes a long way with this gloss. This didn’t stay on very long was re applying a lot
Molly S.
United States of America
When I bought the color, Neon Lights, I actually thought it was a liquid lipstick. I thought that for about an hour after buying it and putting it on immediately after and waiting for it to dry. There was no stickiness and still shine. In a way, I actually wanted the shine to stay when I still thought it was a liquid lipstick. I checked the back to see the color. It said, Neon Carnival, lipgloss. I was still so happy with my purchase!
jaylin P.
Boise, ID
Review for: Vintage (victorian rose) more...
This color is fantastic, the gloss is beautiful on!! Little bit pricey for a lip gloss but the packaging is pretty and simple! Purchased it at ulta, a few weeks ago! If you love lipgloss this is a must add to your collection!
Kaitlyn N.
Colorado Springs
Review for: Rio (tropical pink), Candy Coral, Purple Rain (shimmery royal purple) (online only) more...
Good glosses. They have nice pigmentation and are easy to apply. Some shades are a little streaky, but overall nice. Not too sticky on the lips, they do move around quite a bit but that is kind of expected for a gloss. Wish there were more natural shades then there are. Would recommend!
Peggy M.
Review for: Kristen (cool desert sand) more...
This lip gloss is one of my favorites and I always keep it in my makeup bag in my bag because it is not sticky and is pigmented. It acts like a matte liquid lipstick, but without drying out my lips. Highly recommend.
Hillary H.
Review for: Dollhouse (muted hot pink) more...
This gloss is incredibly pigmented and comfortable. It is sticky, but not unbearably so. They are also pretty affordable. The darker colors are also beautiful, but they wander on the lips, so I don't recommend those.
Livvvy Z.
Lake jackson
Review for: Sepia (warm reddish brown), Tara (earthy terracotta brown), Bordeaux (brownish plum), Vintage (victorian rose), Black Cherry more...
These lip glosses are my go-to for a gloss look! Which is majority of the tip I wear any types of makeup! They are not sticky and also leave that “wet” and luscious look to your lips! The pigmentation that these glosses have is seriously so crazy like when I first searched the I literally screamed in the Sephora and everyone looked at me! But who doesn’t love a good pigmented gloss? C’mon now who can really compare to these!
Rose S.
houston, TX
Review for: Vintage (victorian rose) more...
ABH is known for their eye products but this lip gloss is great.   It has a very pleasant scent and no flavor or aftertaste and is NOT sticky. The application is very easy and not patchy.  It offers great pigmentation without requiring additional layers.  It feels very comfortable on the lips.  The only drawback is that does transfer easily.  However, it wears off easily becoming lighter as the day wears on.
Heidi A.
Chattanooga, TN
This lip gloss is the best! Pigmented color, goes on smooth and never patchy. It’s moisturizing and not goopy or too sticky. The color lasts well and doesn’t have to be constantly reapplied. My new favorite gloss!
Elyssa W.
I really want to try these glosses. Opinions? Is there a better gloss out there or are these good. I have tried the Mac lipglass but they are too sticky and feel heavy on the lips to me!
Emily R.
Some lip glosses i have purchased before are really sticky and when its windy or I'm moving around little strand of my hair are sticking to the gloss . With this product do you have that problem?
Litzi P.
Elgin, IL
where can I buy this product??
Brenda R.
Weslaco, TX
How much does it cost?
Selena S.
I've always been a girl who loves a good matte lip, but it's getting boring for me. So I am looking to invest in some ABH lip glosses! Which shades would you recommend for someone who has an a light olive skin tone like myself? I'm also too afraid of trying very risqué types of shades. So please recommend some safe and some more daring shades separately if you can!