BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Lip Gloss

An opaque, high-shine lip color. Use Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss’ flat sponge-tip applicator to deliver intense pigment with precision for an expert finish in a single swipe.

Can be worn alone or layered over lipstick
Non-drying formula
Vanilla scent
Available in 43 shades

Polybutene, Triisodecyl Trimellitate, Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minerale, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Propylene Carbonate, Propylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance/Parfum, May Contain/Peut Contenir: (+/-) Mica, Red 6 (Ci 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380), Red 27 Lake (Ci 45410), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) <1610461>

Buy on Sephora*
Eva T.
Birmingham
Review for: Other more...
The color I got was Crush. I have blonde hair and semi-light skin and it is perfect! It stays on all day and is super easy to use. Sephora carries it and a lot of other colors too. I totally recommend it to everyone who likes lip gloss!
Ryan H.
Lebanon, NJ
Review for: Butterscotch (neutral peachy beige), Kristen (cool desert sand) more...
These are very good lip glosses. They are smooth and not sticky and the applicator makes it easy to apply. I got mine on sale and they are pretty affordable. There is a great color selection on these. I have Kristen and butterscotch and I love Kristen but butterscotch is a little too light for me on it’s own. These can also be used to top liquid lipsticks or in the middle of the lips. My only recommendation is it does help to use a lip liner because they can bleed a little.
Samantha N.
Chicago
This is the best damn glossy lip gloss in all the land. Goes on perfectly. Looks really good in every color. Smells in freaking credible. Big fan! Wish it was more affordable but I love this lip gloss and I wish I had it in ever color.
Victoria C.
Hilliard, FL
This is the best lip gloss I have ever used. Great pigment and not sticky at all! Stays on for hours. Great variety of colors. I use it every day. I buy it from ulta and will buy it again! It also has a great applicator. I love it.
Maya D.
Mays Landing, NJ
Amazing lip gloss that lasts all day I️ would recommend I️t to anyone who loves makeup. The color looks great and makes my lips feel great. Super light. A little pricey but it’s super worth it. And you an get I️t at ulta or Sephora
Mariah G.
I love Anastasia Beverly Hills lip products. They have so many pretty colors to chose from. The glosses are my favorite. They are not sticky and the color pigment is amazzzzzzing! They apply so easily and a little goes a long way.
Kat D.
Glenshaw, PA
I LOVE Anastasia Beverly Hills lipglosses! I have been finding them go on sale here and there which is super cool. The formula is great- not too sticky and applies and looks really nice! There are so many beautiful shades too. I definitely recommend giving them a try!
Shannon T.
Worcester, MA
Review for: St. Tropez (iridescent rose gold) more...
I bought this because it was really pretty and I love lip gloss! However it is overpriced because of its brand name and no better then ordinary lip gloss. It’s incredibly thick and sticky and smudges easily. Not worth the price.
Nicole C.
El Dorado, AR
When I have days I want to opt for a gloss, Anastasia Beverly Hills has always been my go to. Theses several shades, and these feel so good on the lips. Theybdont have the best staying power, so you will have to re-apply often.
Vanidi H.
MOdesto, CA
This is by far one of the best glosses. It gives off a beautiful look and a great feel as well. I love it for quick on the go beauty looks on low maintenance make up days. I would highly recommend if looking for quality gloss
Elyssa W.
I really want to try these glosses. Opinions? Is there a better gloss out there or are these good. I have tried the Mac lipglass but they are too sticky and feel heavy on the lips to me!
Emily R.
Some lip glosses i have purchased before are really sticky and when its windy or I'm moving around little strand of my hair are sticking to the gloss . With this product do you have that problem?
Brenda R.
Weslaco, TX
How much does it cost?
Litzi P.
Elgin, IL
where can I buy this product??
Selena S.
I've always been a girl who loves a good matte lip, but it's getting boring for me. So I am looking to invest in some ABH lip glosses! Which shades would you recommend for someone who has an a light olive skin tone like myself? I'm also too afraid of trying very risqué types of shades. So please recommend some safe and some more daring shades separately if you can!