BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #20 in Lip Gloss

An opaque, high-shine lip color. Use Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss’ flat sponge-tip applicator to deliver intense pigment with precision for an expert finish in a single swipe.

Can be worn alone or layered over lipstick
Non-drying formula
Vanilla scent
Available in 43 shades

Buy on Sephora*
Kaylee G.
Harrodsburg, KY
I have this gloss in the shade "Kristen" and it's absolutely amazing! It's very pigmented and creamy. And it looks like your lips are very wet which I personally love! This lipgloss is very comfortable on the lips and an outstanding lipgloss!
Dalia B.
Laredo, TX
The Anastasia Beverly Hills lip-glosses are one of my favorite they have the right amount of pigmentation to wear on top of your favorite lipstick or even to wear alone. They're not sticky at all and they're so durable on the lips. #favorite
Samantha S.
Williamsville, NY
Review for: Sepia (warm reddish brown)
Sepia is the perfect warm toned brown, and the gloss is so pigmented that it can be worn on its own for opaque color. Super on trend brown, with thick and creamy formula. You may only not like this gloss if you prefer to layer with lipstick.
Morgan G.
Bellevue , Ne
Very high pigment formula. It is pretty long wearing and a good value for the quality and amount of product that you receive. However, the applicator made it kinda difficult to apply and it was too much of a sticky constituency for my taste.
Emily M.
Review for: Peony (chic baby pink)
Anastasia does everything so well! Her highlights shadows liquid lips, and the glosses are no exception! They are glossy and comfortable not sticky at all! The are extremely pigmented where as other glosses need lip stick under these don't!
Jamie G.
Missoula, MT
Review for: Vintage (victorian rose)
I love this color! It is so natural with a hint of shimmer. For me it's a very neutral shade. Almost a "my lips but better" shade. It is a very creamy formula and very comfortable to wear. There is a bit of transfer but that's lip gloss!
Bria L.
Marietta, GA
Review for: Candy Coral (pinky orange) (online only)
Absolutely Inlove with Anastasia Beverly Hills Collection! Love the finish look after I put it on! Beautiful selection of colors!! Definitely will recommend it to others! You will love it! Just like the other lip sticks and highlighters!
Morgan D.
I LOVE the darker and deeper colors. They're pretty well pigmented with a good formula, however it may just be my very pale complexion but whenever I wear the lighter pinks and such it makes me look like someone dipped my mouth in paint
Guadalupe M.
As a person who only likes to wear matte lipstick, ABH lip gloss are one of the best lip gloss out there. I believe that the product is not pricey because the formula is non sticky. I'll buy more of ABH lip gloss. The shade is Sunset Strip.
Grace C.
Buffalo, NY
Review for: Kristen (cool desert sand)
I love this lip gloss! It is in such a beautiful color, that looks great alone or in top of a lipstick. The vanilla scent never disappoints me, neither does this brand. I love these lip glosses! I would recommend anyone to try them out!
Elyssa W.
I really want to try these glosses. Opinions? Is there a better gloss out there or are these good. I have tried the Mac lipglass but they are too sticky and feel heavy on the lips to me!
Emily R.
Some lip glosses i have purchased before are really sticky and when its windy or I'm moving around little strand of my hair are sticking to the gloss . With this product do you have that problem?
Brenda R.
Weslaco, TX
How much does it cost?
Litzi P.
Elgin, IL
where can I buy this product??
Selena S.
I've always been a girl who loves a good matte lip, but it's getting boring for me. So I am looking to invest in some ABH lip glosses! Which shades would you recommend for someone who has an a light olive skin tone like myself? I'm also too afraid of trying very risqué types of shades. So please recommend some safe and some more daring shades separately if you can!