BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Lip Gloss

An opaque, high-shine lip color. Use Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss’ flat sponge-tip applicator to deliver intense pigment with precision for an expert finish in a single swipe.

Can be worn alone or layered over lipstick
Non-drying formula
Vanilla scent
Available in 43 shades

Buy on Sephora*
Lena G.
san diego, CA
Review for: Lustrous Lip Gloss Set - A Macy's Exclusive
These are my favorite and most pigmented lip glosses I own! They even last pretty well through a meal which usually never happens for me. I love all the colors and just bought the new set of glosses because of how much I enjoy these. I definitely recommend!
Andrea J.
Northborough, MA
I like this lip gloss but I've had a lot better. I will use it but I will not continue to buy more because I do not think it is worth it because there is much better look losses but it does work well and it does look good I just don't like the texture of it
Nikki C.
I waited for the shade vintage to come back in stock on Sephora and prompt ordered it when I did. It felt good going on and very moisturizing and non drying but the color was so patchy! Even after exfoliating my lips. Nothing helped. I am so disappointed!
Evan S.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Review for: Peony (chic baby pink)
LOVE LOVE LOVE this color!! Its the perfect pink that looks really classy and pretty without being too girly and immature. The formula is really nice and applies smoothly. Also very long lasting and lightweight on my lips. I really enjoy this lip color.
Amy V.
Galloway, OH
This lip gloss is one of my favorites! It goes on so smoothly and doesn't clump or make your lips feel sticky. It is full coverage with the first swipe. I went for the color milkshake and it's perfect for if you want a light color. Can't wait to buy more
Emily K.
Love this gloss! It is not too sticky and I can wear it alone or over lipstick or a liner. I like to line my lips/lightly fill in my lips and apply this gloss. It is super long lasting. Not CRAZY high shine but just enough. Perfect for a summer look!!!
Brittney E.
Vevay, IN
Best gloss with pigment ever.... It can be a little sticky but for how pretty it is it honestly doesn't bother me that much. I have undressed and butterscotch and they are my favorite nudes. They seriously last longer than any gloss I've ever used.
Amber Rae M.
Spring Hill, FL
Review for: Rio (tropical pink)
I love anything ABH, lets be real here! And this lip gloss is no joke! You totally get your money's worth, the packaging is cute and photo ready, I couldn't have imagined it being any better. 10/10 would recommend to anyone and everyone with lips
Brooke H.
Lindenhurst , NY
Absolutely the best lip gloss formula out there! The color is vibrant and the texture is very smooth. I have the shade 'peony', beautiful--vibrant pink without being neon. Currently my favorite lip gloss and I'm a junkie! Cannot wait to buy more.
Sara P.
West Seneca , NY
Review for: Runaway Red (shimmery spanish red) (online only)
My favorite glossy red lip gloss! EVER. It has high shiny without feeling sticky. It's full of sparkle and shimmer which makes lips look fuller. I wear this shade most days, it looks great with any make up look! It also smells like cupcakes!!!
Elyssa W.
I really want to try these glosses. Opinions? Is there a better gloss out there or are these good. I have tried the Mac lipglass but they are too sticky and feel heavy on the lips to me!
Emily R.
Some lip glosses i have purchased before are really sticky and when its windy or I'm moving around little strand of my hair are sticking to the gloss . With this product do you have that problem?
Litzi P.
Elgin, IL
where can I buy this product??
Brenda R.
Weslaco, TX
How much does it cost?
Selena S.
I've always been a girl who loves a good matte lip, but it's getting boring for me. So I am looking to invest in some ABH lip glosses! Which shades would you recommend for someone who has an a light olive skin tone like myself? I'm also too afraid of trying very risqué types of shades. So please recommend some safe and some more daring shades separately if you can!