BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #14 in Lip Gloss

An opaque, high-shine lip color. Use Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss’ flat sponge-tip applicator to deliver intense pigment with precision for an expert finish in a single swipe.

Can be worn alone or layered over lipstick
Non-drying formula
Vanilla scent
Available in 43 shades

Polybutene, Triisodecyl Trimellitate, Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minerale, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Propylene Carbonate, Propylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance/Parfum, May Contain/Peut Contenir: (+/-) Mica, Red 6 (Ci 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380), Red 27 Lake (Ci 45410), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) <1610461>

Buy on Sephora*
💋Tessa R.
Grayson
The BEST gloss I have ever used!!! It applied on flawlessly. The brush it comes with to apply it is so soft and the perfect size for my lips so there’s no fighting with it to not get outside my lip line. I highly recommend this and for the price you can’t go wrong
LueAnne A.
Gallatin, TN
Review for: Vintage (victorian rose) more...
I'm very pleased with this lip gloss. It goes on very smoothly. The color is pigmented nicely and I really like this color. The scent is subtle and pleasant. It wears nicely. My only complaint would be that it's a bit thick and slightly sticky. Overall I like it quite a lot.
Jennifer A.
Cleveland, TN
Review for: Butterscotch (neutral peachy beige) more...
I enjoy this lipgloss so much. The formula is not overly sticky lick most lipglosses which is nice so it doesn’t get stuck all over your hair that falls close to your face and a little goes a long way they are so pigmented.
Justina. A.
Federal way , WA
Loved the shade I got and the gloss was very easy to apply it went on very smooth but this gave me the sticky gooey feeling. A little bit goes a long way with this gloss. This didn’t stay on very long was re applying a lot
Lexi C.
Embden, ME
I have this product in a bright red color and am impressed every single time I put it on at how much pigment it has and how well it last and stays on my lips. Very impressed buy this lip gloss and will for sure repurchase
Matt M.
Lexington, KY
Favorite lip gloss formula by far!!

Delivers amazing color payoff and isn’t sticky at all!!

Tons of shades to choose from and great bang for your buck!!

Plus they smell like buttercream frosting!
HausOfGlittah Approved
Roxanne L.
Glendale, AZ
Review for: Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss more...
I’m not a big fan of this products formula. It’s very sticky and it doesn’t stay on very long most of it ends up on my coffee cup. I do like the colors but I will not be purchasing lucky I received this as a sample.
Aralc Y.
Really great lip gloss. Its not sticky and the pigment is great, although it is a gloss so it is still going to come off on your mugs or cups when you take a sip, but it leaves a tint on your lips just in case you didnt pack it it doesnt leave you bare
Angela S.
Silverdale, WA
It’s a great product and I got such a great deal when they were on sale at Sephora! I got it for $8 instead of $16 and it’s so pigmented. I liked the gloss so much that I repurchased in other colors at full price.
Jena R.
Best lip gloss ever! I got the shade undressed and I love it! It is the perfect nude and it goes great over any lip stick! I got mine a year ago and I use it everyday and I still have tons left! When I do run out I will definitely go pick up another!
Elyssa W.
I really want to try these glosses. Opinions? Is there a better gloss out there or are these good. I have tried the Mac lipglass but they are too sticky and feel heavy on the lips to me!
Emily R.
Some lip glosses i have purchased before are really sticky and when its windy or I'm moving around little strand of my hair are sticking to the gloss . With this product do you have that problem?
Brenda R.
Weslaco, TX
How much does it cost?
Litzi P.
Elgin, IL
where can I buy this product??
Selena S.
I've always been a girl who loves a good matte lip, but it's getting boring for me. So I am looking to invest in some ABH lip glosses! Which shades would you recommend for someone who has an a light olive skin tone like myself? I'm also too afraid of trying very risqué types of shades. So please recommend some safe and some more daring shades separately if you can!