47 colors available

BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #2 in Lip Gloss

An opaque, high-shine lip color. Use Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss’ flat sponge-tip applicator to deliver intense pigment with precision for an expert finish in a single swipe.

Can be worn alone or layered over lipstick
Non-drying formula
Vanilla scent
Available in 43 shades

• Would love to try this!! 😍2 Answers
  • I have been looking for the best matt lip gloss for the holidays. B...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Erin C.
Erin C.
These are my current favorite lip glosses. They have a lot of pigment, so the darker colors show up really well. My favorite thing about them is THEY SMELL LIKE CAKE BATTER! It's great. Plus they aren't too expensive and come in a million shades for every skin tone!
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.
The pigment on these glosses are CRAZY. Such an incredible lightweight, not sticky formula! Ya know how when you can feel the gloss drying and you assume the color is long gone? Well not with these! These things are pure witch craft! I love everything about these!
Blair D.
Blair D.
Kilmarnock , VA
I stopped wearing lip gloss until I decided to try these. They are so opaque and beautiful on the lips. They are sticky or weird. They stay on your lips for hours and don't feather or bleed. They don't have strong scent at all either. And they are a great price!
Alexandra L.
Alexandra L.
Santa Rosa , CA
I really love these glosses. I got them as a gift around Christmas time in a holiday gift set. They were so awesome. I was really pleasantly surprised. They have great pigment and great colors. I love how smoothly they go on. I would absolutely buy these again.
Michaela C.
Michaela C.
I got the Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss in the color Gilded. I love the color, but it's definitely one that needs a lip liner because the color seems to kind of push to the center of your mouth. It would look a lot better with a brown lip liner for sure!!!
Marie H.
Marie H.
Buffalo, NY
These glosses are CRAZY pigmented! Undressed is my favorite nude and Gilded is an awesome topper for some extra shine. They are a thicker formula so they last pretty well on the lips, very smooth and creamy. I'm not a huge gloss person but these are fabulous.
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Nichols, SC
I wanted to love these... They are beautiful but make a mess. Especially the darker colors. I have to barely use any just for a little shine because it always gets on my chin or smears which is annoying. Beautiful colors though. Wish they would dry down some.
Lena G.
Lena G.
San Diego , CA
Review for: Lustrous Lip Gloss Set - A Macy's Exclusive
These are my favorite and most pigmented lip glosses I own! They even last pretty well through a meal which usually never happens for me. I love all the colors and just bought the new set of glosses because of how much I enjoy these. I definitely recommend!
Andrea J.
Andrea J.
Northborough, MA
I like this lip gloss but I've had a lot better. I will use it but I will not continue to buy more because I do not think it is worth it because there is much better look losses but it does work well and it does look good I just don't like the texture of it
Emi N.
Emi N.
Redwood City, CA
Review for: Lustrous Lip Gloss Set - A Macy's Exclusive
I love these lip glosses they are so pretty and pigmented. I also love that come in a beautiful range of colors and how they are in sync with one another. Worth the money and I would totally recommend. Also they would be an amazing gift to a friend or mom.
Elyssa W.
Elyssa W.
I really want to try these glosses. Opinions? Is there a better gloss out there or are these good. I have tried the Mac lipglass but they are too sticky and feel heavy on the lips to me!
Emily R.
Emily R.
Some lip glosses i have purchased before are really sticky and when its windy or I'm moving around little strand of my hair are sticking to the gloss . With this product do you have that problem?
Litzi P.
Litzi P.
Elgin, IL
where can I buy this product??
Brenda R.
Brenda R.
Weslaco, TX
How much does it cost?
Selena S.
Selena S.
I've always been a girl who loves a good matte lip, but it's getting boring for me. So I am looking to invest in some ABH lip glosses! Which shades would you recommend for someone who has an a light olive skin tone like myself? I'm also too afraid of trying very risqué types of shades. So please recommend some safe and some more daring shades separately if you can!