BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #14 in Lip Gloss

An opaque, high-shine lip color. Use Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss’ flat sponge-tip applicator to deliver intense pigment with precision for an expert finish in a single swipe.

Can be worn alone or layered over lipstick
Non-drying formula
Vanilla scent
Available in 43 shades

Polybutene, Triisodecyl Trimellitate, Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minerale, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Propylene Carbonate, Propylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance/Parfum, May Contain/Peut Contenir: (+/-) Mica, Red 6 (Ci 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380), Red 27 Lake (Ci 45410), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) <1610461>

Buy on Sephora*
Victoria C.
Hilliard
This is the best lip gloss I have ever used. Great pigment and not sticky at all! Stays on for hours. Great variety of colors. I use it every day. I buy it from ulta and will buy it again! It also has a great applicator. I love it.
Maya D.
Mays Landing, NJ
Amazing lip gloss that lasts all day I️ would recommend I️t to anyone who loves makeup. The color looks great and makes my lips feel great. Super light. A little pricey but it’s super worth it. And you an get I️t at ulta or Sephora
Mariah G.
I love Anastasia Beverly Hills lip products. They have so many pretty colors to chose from. The glosses are my favorite. They are not sticky and the color pigment is amazzzzzzing! They apply so easily and a little goes a long way.
Shannon T.
Worcester, MA
Review for: St. Tropez (iridescent rose gold) more...
I bought this because it was really pretty and I love lip gloss! However it is overpriced because of its brand name and no better then ordinary lip gloss. It’s incredibly thick and sticky and smudges easily. Not worth the price.
Vanidi H.
Modesto, CA
This is by far one of the best glosses. It gives off a beautiful look and a great feel as well. I love it for quick on the go beauty looks on low maintenance make up days. I would highly recommend if looking for quality gloss
💋Tessa R.
Grayson
The BEST gloss I have ever used!!! It applied on flawlessly. The brush it comes with to apply it is so soft and the perfect size for my lips so there’s no fighting with it to not get outside my lip line. I highly recommend this and for the price you can’t go wrong
LueAnne A.
Gallatin, TN
Review for: Vintage (victorian rose) more...
I'm very pleased with this lip gloss. It goes on very smoothly. The color is pigmented nicely and I really like this color. The scent is subtle and pleasant. It wears nicely. My only complaint would be that it's a bit thick and slightly sticky. Overall I like it quite a lot.
Justina. A.
Federal way , WA
Loved the shade I got and the gloss was very easy to apply it went on very smooth but this gave me the sticky gooey feeling. A little bit goes a long way with this gloss. This didn’t stay on very long was re applying a lot
Lexi C.
Embden, ME
I have this product in a bright red color and am impressed every single time I put it on at how much pigment it has and how well it last and stays on my lips. Very impressed buy this lip gloss and will for sure repurchase
Matt M.
Lexington, KY
Favorite lip gloss formula by far!!

Delivers amazing color payoff and isn’t sticky at all!!

Tons of shades to choose from and great bang for your buck!!

Plus they smell like buttercream frosting!
HausOfGlittah Approved
Elyssa W.
I really want to try these glosses. Opinions? Is there a better gloss out there or are these good. I have tried the Mac lipglass but they are too sticky and feel heavy on the lips to me!
Emily R.
Some lip glosses i have purchased before are really sticky and when its windy or I'm moving around little strand of my hair are sticking to the gloss . With this product do you have that problem?
Brenda R.
Weslaco, TX
How much does it cost?
Litzi P.
Elgin, IL
where can I buy this product??
Selena S.
I've always been a girl who loves a good matte lip, but it's getting boring for me. So I am looking to invest in some ABH lip glosses! Which shades would you recommend for someone who has an a light olive skin tone like myself? I'm also too afraid of trying very risqué types of shades. So please recommend some safe and some more daring shades separately if you can!