47 colors available

BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #2 in Lip Gloss

An opaque, high-shine lip color. Use Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss’ flat sponge-tip applicator to deliver intense pigment with precision for an expert finish in a single swipe.

Can be worn alone or layered over lipstick
Non-drying formula
Vanilla scent
Available in 43 shades

• Would love to try this!! 😍1 Answers
  • I have been looking for the best matt lip gloss for the holidays. B...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Santa Ana , Ca
These glosses are a bit thick but still very comfortable. Meaning, it's not going to be as thin as most glosses but it won't give you a hard time either. They aren't nearly as sticky as most glosses and have great color pay off. There's a strong cupcake scent. One of my favorite formulas!
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Review for: Gilded (sparkly anitque gold) (online only)
I love these glosses they are very much worth the money and they're super super super pigmented and glossy! They're so easy to apply and I love the colors that come in this collection and I just can't get enough of them I would recommend to anyone who loves a good pigmented glossy lip
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Review for: Sepia (warm reddish brown)
Tal un hermoso color brillo de labios ! Anastasia brillo de labios es super pigmentada y tiene suficiente pegajosidad para no ser molesto, pero sigue siendo brillante . Estas glosas son los mejores en el mercado en mi opinión, y la gama de colores en general es simplemente fenomenal !
Euliis P.
Euliis P.
Bronx, NY
I'm in love with this !! is Long lasting, Soft I'm in love with this !! is Long lasting, Soft I'm in love with this !! is Long lasting, Soft I'm in love with this !! is Long lasting, Soft I'm in love with this !! is Long lasting, Soft I'm in love with this !! is Long lasting, Soft
Krystal A.
Krystal A.
Antioch, CA
Great formula, very pigmented. I don't find these to be annoyingly stick, more so buttery but not too much where it doesn't last all day, it's definitely long lasting. Love the assortment of colors as well!

*in the photo: ABH Gloss in Kristen over top ABH liquid lipstick in sepia.
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
River Vale, NJ
Review for: Tara (earthy terracotta brown)
This lip gloss is absolutely amazing and so pigmented. It also has a really long wear time for a lip gloss. The color is very natural and is definitely worth the money. I will one hundred percent repurchase this item and its is a very reasonable price for such great quality.
Carolina G.
Carolina G.
Cranston, RI
So I recently jumped on the ABH Lip Gloss band wagon and 😳😳😳😳 woah , they are amazingly pigmented, it's like a glossy lipstick that's literally how pigmented they are and the formula is not tacky or sticky it's super comfortable and they also last a long time on your lips
Rayanna H.
Rayanna H.
Milwaukee, WI
10/10 would recommend! I just bought this in the color gilded. Love it so much! It's not pricey either! It cost the same amount as Kylie jenners poppin birthday edition gloss. And wears the same way too. I was looking for a dupe of that and it is almost exactly the same!
Hanah F.
Hanah F.
BOSTON, MA
Review for: Kristen (cool desert sand)
This has got to be my favorite lip gloss! Matter of fact, it's so pigmented it can pass as a glossy lipstick. A little goes a long way. It can be a little sticky so don't overdo it. As far as color, I advise this to be included in your everyday look. #PerfectNudishLook
Elody W.
Elody W.
Vernon Hills, IL
Review for: Candy Coral (pinky orange) (online only)
I love this shade so much!the bottle when I got it was completely full and the color was consistent throughout my lips. I wore this out to a dance and I didn't need to reapply it once! And it's the ONLY lip gloss I found that doesn't stick to your hair. 100% recommend.
Elyssa W.
Elyssa W.
I really want to try these glosses. Opinions? Is there a better gloss out there or are these good. I have tried the Mac lipglass but they are too sticky and feel heavy on the lips to me!
Emily R.
Emily R.
Some lip glosses i have purchased before are really sticky and when its windy or I'm moving around little strand of my hair are sticking to the gloss . With this product do you have that problem?
Litzi P.
Litzi P.
Elgin, IL
where can I buy this product??
Brenda R.
Brenda R.
Weslaco, TX
How much does it cost?
Selena S.
Selena S.
I've always been a girl who loves a good matte lip, but it's getting boring for me. So I am looking to invest in some ABH lip glosses! Which shades would you recommend for someone who has an a light olive skin tone like myself? I'm also too afraid of trying very risqué types of shades. So please recommend some safe and some more daring shades separately if you can!