47 colors available

BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #2 in Lip Gloss

An opaque, high-shine lip color. Use Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss’ flat sponge-tip applicator to deliver intense pigment with precision for an expert finish in a single swipe.

Can be worn alone or layered over lipstick
Non-drying formula
Vanilla scent
Available in 43 shades

• what is your favorite shade?2 Answers
  • Would love to try this!! 😍2 Answers
  • I have been looking for the best matt lip gloss for the holidays. B...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Chrissy B.
Chrissy B.
Ridgewood, NJ
This lip gloss has great coverage, while retaining high shine. I find that this is generally really hard to pull off, so I am impressed by this product. The shade selection is extensive and the colors are beautiful. I also love the applicator. My only complain is the scent, very cupcake and childish.
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Lexington, MA
I have this in the color Kirsten and it's incredibly beautiful and pigmented! It smells great and is one of my holy grail lip glosses! The only downside is that it does tend to get on my teeth which can be kind of annoying with a darker color. In general though, one of my favorite lip gloss formulas!
Monique S.
Monique S.
bakersfield ca
Anastasia has amazing products. Right now all the rave is Matte lipstick but i saw some Anastasia lip gloss and I couldn't not get. This is a pricey gloss. These are so pigmented! I love the nude shades! I own like 8 of these! I love them! The only reason I have them a four is because their sticky!
Joann R.
Joann R.
Summerville, SC
Love this gloss and the oh so glossy luscious sexy mauvey pinky nude color Vintage, this has a subtle hint of shimmer but not glittery. Wear alone or as a lip topper to enhance matte liquid lipsticks. Moisturizing and just a tad sticky with a soft sweet cream caramel like scent. My favorite gloss.
Takeesha J.
Takeesha J.
I bought the $40 dollar set on sale for $20 at Macy's! 8 lip glosses for $20 from a high end brand? Yes please! I couldn't pass it up and these glosses have solid and shimmery colors to choose from! My favorite shade is Gilded! It's like a glossy gold tint and makes nude lipsticks look amaaaazing!
Maica C.
Maica C.
Orlando, FL
I got this gloss in the color fudge and it's not my fave. I like the consistency of the gloss but it has a weird smell and the color looks awful on me. The color has more red than brown in it and it just looks like you've put chocolate frosting on your lips. I'll try the gloss in another color.
Kayenat H.
Kayenat H.
Review for: Metallic Rose (shimmery dusty rose)
I love this gloss. The formula is not sticky at all, it does have a smell, smells sweet like candy or something. It does have some glitters and the color is nice. It is not too pigmented and adds a nice shine. One of the best gloss formula around. And I am not big gloss fan so this is awesome
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.
Review for: Dollhouse (muted hot pink)
I love this formula and I love this color! This is that perfect Barbie pink color! The pigmentation is incredible for a gloss, It's more like a lipstick! There is no stickiness, and it's very lightweight and moisturizing. I love this stuff, it's vibrant and unique with an incredible formula!
Kristen O.
Kristen O.
Review for: Potion (deep aubergine)
I love this gloss but the color is too dark for me. My skin is very pale and it washes me out. I will probably use a small amount of this on top of a dark liquid lip but I cannot wear the gloss alone. I think it's easy to apply and long lasting but this particular color does not appeal to me
Laura a.
Laura a.
Tipton, CA
Review for: Lustrous Lip Gloss Set - A Macy's Exclusive
Yes one of the best lipsticks money can buy. This Anastasia lip gloss set is one of my favorite and that the color are super bright and pigmented. all of them last for a long time they are also creamy and soft on your lips totally recommend everyone to use it great set and worth your money
Elyssa W.
Elyssa W.
I really want to try these glosses. Opinions? Is there a better gloss out there or are these good. I have tried the Mac lipglass but they are too sticky and feel heavy on the lips to me!
Emily R.
Emily R.
Some lip glosses i have purchased before are really sticky and when its windy or I'm moving around little strand of my hair are sticking to the gloss . With this product do you have that problem?
Litzi P.
Litzi P.
Elgin, IL
where can I buy this product??
Brenda R.
Brenda R.
Weslaco, TX
How much does it cost?
Selena S.
Selena S.
I've always been a girl who loves a good matte lip, but it's getting boring for me. So I am looking to invest in some ABH lip glosses! Which shades would you recommend for someone who has an a light olive skin tone like myself? I'm also too afraid of trying very risqué types of shades. So please recommend some safe and some more daring shades separately if you can!