BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #20 in Lip Gloss

An opaque, high-shine lip color. Use Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss’ flat sponge-tip applicator to deliver intense pigment with precision for an expert finish in a single swipe.

Can be worn alone or layered over lipstick
Non-drying formula
Vanilla scent
Available in 43 shades

Buy on Sephora*
Maica C.
Orlando, FL
I got this gloss in the color fudge and it's not my fave. I like the consistency of the gloss but it has a weird smell and the color looks awful on me. The color has more red than brown in it and it just looks like you've put chocolate frosting on your lips. I'll try the gloss in another color.
Kayenat H.
Review for: Metallic Rose (shimmery dusty rose)
I love this gloss. The formula is not sticky at all, it does have a smell, smells sweet like candy or something. It does have some glitters and the color is nice. It is not too pigmented and adds a nice shine. One of the best gloss formula around. And I am not big gloss fan so this is awesome
Kristen O.
Review for: Potion (deep aubergine)
I love this gloss but the color is too dark for me. My skin is very pale and it washes me out. I will probably use a small amount of this on top of a dark liquid lip but I cannot wear the gloss alone. I think it's easy to apply and long lasting but this particular color does not appeal to me
Kaitlyn S.
Review for: Dollhouse (muted hot pink)
I love this formula and I love this color! This is that perfect Barbie pink color! The pigmentation is incredible for a gloss, It's more like a lipstick! There is no stickiness, and it's very lightweight and moisturizing. I love this stuff, it's vibrant and unique with an incredible formula!
Jessica P.
Santa Ana , Ca
These glosses are a bit thick but still very comfortable. Meaning, it's not going to be as thin as most glosses but it won't give you a hard time either. They aren't nearly as sticky as most glosses and have great color pay off. There's a strong cupcake scent. One of my favorite formulas!
Andrea G.
Review for: Sepia (warm reddish brown)
Tal un hermoso color brillo de labios ! Anastasia brillo de labios es super pigmentada y tiene suficiente pegajosidad para no ser molesto, pero sigue siendo brillante . Estas glosas son los mejores en el mercado en mi opinión, y la gama de colores en general es simplemente fenomenal !
Ashley J.
Review for: Gilded (sparkly anitque gold) (online only)
I love these glosses they are very much worth the money and they're super super super pigmented and glossy! They're so easy to apply and I love the colors that come in this collection and I just can't get enough of them I would recommend to anyone who loves a good pigmented glossy lip
Euliis P.
Bronx, NY
I'm in love with this !! is Long lasting, Soft I'm in love with this !! is Long lasting, Soft I'm in love with this !! is Long lasting, Soft I'm in love with this !! is Long lasting, Soft I'm in love with this !! is Long lasting, Soft I'm in love with this !! is Long lasting, Soft
Krystal A.
Bay Area, CA
Great formula, very pigmented. I don't find these to be annoyingly stick, more so buttery but not too much where it doesn't last all day, it's definitely long lasting. Love the assortment of colors as well!

*in the photo: ABH Gloss in Kristen over top ABH liquid lipstick in sepia.
Nikki S.
River Vale, NJ
Review for: Tara (earthy terracotta brown)
This lip gloss is absolutely amazing and so pigmented. It also has a really long wear time for a lip gloss. The color is very natural and is definitely worth the money. I will one hundred percent repurchase this item and its is a very reasonable price for such great quality.
Elyssa W.
I really want to try these glosses. Opinions? Is there a better gloss out there or are these good. I have tried the Mac lipglass but they are too sticky and feel heavy on the lips to me!
Emily R.
Some lip glosses i have purchased before are really sticky and when its windy or I'm moving around little strand of my hair are sticking to the gloss . With this product do you have that problem?
Brenda R.
Weslaco, TX
How much does it cost?
Litzi P.
Elgin, IL
where can I buy this product??
Selena S.
I've always been a girl who loves a good matte lip, but it's getting boring for me. So I am looking to invest in some ABH lip glosses! Which shades would you recommend for someone who has an a light olive skin tone like myself? I'm also too afraid of trying very risqué types of shades. So please recommend some safe and some more daring shades separately if you can!