BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #2 in Lip Gloss

An opaque, high-shine lip color. Use Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss’ flat sponge-tip applicator to deliver intense pigment with precision for an expert finish in a single swipe.

Can be worn alone or layered over lipstick
Non-drying formula
Vanilla scent
Available in 43 shades

Polybutene, Triisodecyl Trimellitate, Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minerale, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Propylene Carbonate, Propylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance/Parfum, May Contain/Peut Contenir: (+/-) Mica, Red 6 (Ci 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380), Red 27 Lake (Ci 45410), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) <1610461>

Reviews (1925)
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I don't love all of these glosses if I'm being totally honest, but this colour was a standout! The darker colours are highly pigmented and ultra glossy. They are very sticky but also very long wearing! " in 174 reviews
  • "Best lip gloss ever! #bestof2015 long lasting awesome colors and smells and tastes good. I am addicted " in 130 reviews
  • "My favorite lip gloss ever! I love the opacity and the creamy, hydrating feel on the lips. This is a beautiful warm nude color that looks great on my complexion." in 59 reviews
Kiana D.
One of the BEST lipstick brands,just makeup brand period that I’ve ever experience. The lip gloss are like butter and apply so easy! They have like a thick consistency that last longer on your lips without make it seem like some much is on your lips. I’d most definitely recommend
Taylor R.
Ashland, VA
I love ABH lip products soooo much! I bought the shade ‘Kristen’ and it is the perfect pinky shade for my lips, giving it a “my lips but better” feel as well as a glossy shine/finish that isn’t gummy and stays on even when eating or drinking something. These glosses are amazing and make your lips look - and feel - great!
Mini M.
Review for: Sepia (warm reddish brown) more...
I like the consistency of the glosses and they're easy to apply however, I feel like the dark colors are almost too pigmented. When you apply a dark matte lipstick for example, you don't really have to worry too much about it moving, but with Sepia on my lips, I get slightly paranoid that it's all over my face and I don't even know it yet. For what it's worth, I should have known that was going to happen though. :)
Beth R.
Review for: Neon Carnival (blood orange) (online only) more...
this color though. it's a bright coral. feels comfortable. isn't sticky. maybe a little more money than it should be. I bought mine at marshalls though. I think it's more worth it if you were to find it discounted. good product but i don't see myself paying full price for it.
Anna S.
New Providnce, NJ
Review for: Butterscotch (neutral peachy beige), Kristen (cool desert sand) more...
These lip glosses are truly amazing. They’re so pigmented - as much as any liquid lipstick - and it looks gorgeous! They aren’t sticky in the way other glosses are, but they have the same luscious shine. They sit comfortably on the lips and are pretty long lasting.
Michelle H.
Portland
Review for: Kristen (cool desert sand) more...
 Love this ABH gloss.  It is not sticky and really moisturize the lips! There is no negative thing to say about this product! You get a lot of product for an affordable price! Definitely, recommend if you are a gloss fan or are trying to start to be one!
Austin E.
Fayetteville, AR
Review for: Moon Jelly (sparkling diamond white w/blue reflect) more...
I am in love with this gloss. I see a lot of people stay away from glitter glosses thinking it’s more of a kids/teens makeup, but this gloss is gorgeous and has the perfect amount of shine to it. It doesn’t look like kids makeup at all, the blue reflect will give you that perfect pop of color on your lips.
Michaela A.
new brighton
Review for: Kristen (cool desert sand) more...
got a free sample of this from ulta and it’s so pretty! I’ve had it for a few months now, a mini size and have barely made a dent into it. Packaging is simple but cute. Anastasia never disappoints. Definitely want to try out some other colors in full size !
Sayaa B.
Review for: Kristen (cool desert sand) more...
I love this lip gloss!!!!! It’s so pigmented and long lasting even for not being kiss proof. This is such a creamy and beautiful lip gloss. I love the feeling as well as the long of a hydrated but not sticky lip and the colors are beautiful I own many of these!
Gaby C.
Review for: Toffee (light warm brown) more...
I’ve never been a fan of glosses, I’m just a matte lip type of gal but I recently got into them and what better option than the ABH lip glosses, I’m in love with the formula of this gloss and the color is just perfect, I would definitely purchase again.
Elyssa W.
I really want to try these glosses. Opinions? Is there a better gloss out there or are these good. I have tried the Mac lipglass but they are too sticky and feel heavy on the lips to me!
Emily R.
Some lip glosses i have purchased before are really sticky and when its windy or I'm moving around little strand of my hair are sticking to the gloss . With this product do you have that problem?
Litzi P.
Elgin, IL
where can I buy this product??
Brenda R.
Weslaco, TX
How much does it cost?
Selena S.
I've always been a girl who loves a good matte lip, but it's getting boring for me. So I am looking to invest in some ABH lip glosses! Which shades would you recommend for someone who has an a light olive skin tone like myself? I'm also too afraid of trying very risqué types of shades. So please recommend some safe and some more daring shades separately if you can!