47 colors available

BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #2 in Lip Gloss

An opaque, high-shine lip color. Use Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss’ flat sponge-tip applicator to deliver intense pigment with precision for an expert finish in a single swipe.

Can be worn alone or layered over lipstick
Non-drying formula
Vanilla scent
Available in 43 shades

• Would love to try this!! 😍2 Answers
  • I have been looking for the best matt lip gloss for the holidays. B...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Maura M.
Maura M.
Review for: Tara (earthy terracotta brown)
This is the best lip gloss that I've used in my whole entire life! The pigmentation of the gloss is out of this world, and the packaging is amazing and so well made. When you apply the gloss, it's not too thick or sticky. I purchased mine at my local Sephora and it was only $16 which was definitely worth the price of it
Vanessa Q.
Vanessa Q.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I just was not a fan of the lipgloss. Keep in mind, this lipgloss is SUPER pigmented, so its almost like a shiny liquid lipstick. I got the color Pastel Pink and on my complexion it just didn't work. Also, it went on very streaky. I just received it in the mail, so I am probably going to return it back to Sephora.
Katia A.
Katia A.
Review for: Vintage (victorian rose)
This color and the formula for this lip gloss is everything! I love how these lip glosses are not sheer and very pigmented and more like lip paint than a sheer gloss. This color especially is my favorite. Perfect nude peach color perfect for everyday. These lip gloss last ln the lips more than your average lip gloss.
Monét P.
Monét P.
Albuquerque , NM
Review for: Lustrous Lip Gloss Set - A Macy's Exclusive
I didn't get this through Macy's, but this is one of the best lip gloss sets I've used. Highly pigmented, creamy, and the colours are wicked. Although the formula is a bit thick for my liking, it didn't feel extremely heavy on my lips. It smells delicious and tastes like a vanilla cupcake when you lick your lips.
Hayley H.
Hayley H.
These glosses are gorgeous! They're extremely opaque and smell like vanilla cupcakes. They don't last very long but that's expected of a lip gloss. They aren't sticky or tacky, can be easily blotted down for a more natural shine, and even give your lips a hint of color even when worn off. Definitely recommend!
OnDeane J.
OnDeane J.
Philadelphia, PA
Very pigmented. I have a few. Recently I purchased "Warm Bronze" and I absolutely love it. It goes on smooth, no need to "build" as they go on pretty thick. The gloss has a beautiful finish and a pretty long wear. The color I chose is very suitable for day or night and works beautifully with any makeup look.
Kylie T.
Kylie T.
I love the way this lipstick applies! Its so smooth and not as sticky as my MAC lipglasses! It doesn't last incredibly long on the lips but that's pretty usual for a gloss. The color range is beautiful and they are so pigmented. I love the formula and I love the colors! I can't wait to purchase more of them.
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Review for: Sepia (warm reddish brown)
Very pretty, pigmented, but dark lip gloss. I def need to have foundation on and this lip gloss looks great. I do not like if I'm going foundation free. I have med-tan skin with yellow undertones. It's not a go to everyday color, but it is still a great color to have when you want a darker colored lip gloss.
Maidy G.
Maidy G.
Watertown, WI
Review for: Rio (tropical pink)
Absolutely love wearing anastasia,it goes on really smooth and the color stays on don't fade,I been using this brand for almost 6 months and I love it,my favorite is the sugar plum,I absolutely love love love this color,makes me feel spontaneous and daring ☺️,I hope you ladies love it as much as I do 👍🏼😁
alyssa k.
alyssa k.
N Miami Beach, FL
Review for: Lustrous Lip Gloss Set - A Macy's Exclusive
I got this amazing set at a crazy sale price and backups! Normally each is $18+ and i got all 8 for $20! Amazing!! These are super glossy and amaIng. Though the transfer they don't have that tacky lip gloss texture like boxum does. But its very simple to reapply and the wand is the perfect shape and size.
Elyssa W.
Elyssa W.
I really want to try these glosses. Opinions? Is there a better gloss out there or are these good. I have tried the Mac lipglass but they are too sticky and feel heavy on the lips to me!
Emily R.
Emily R.
Some lip glosses i have purchased before are really sticky and when its windy or I'm moving around little strand of my hair are sticking to the gloss . With this product do you have that problem?
Litzi P.
Litzi P.
Elgin, IL
where can I buy this product??
Brenda R.
Brenda R.
Weslaco, TX
How much does it cost?
Selena S.
Selena S.
I've always been a girl who loves a good matte lip, but it's getting boring for me. So I am looking to invest in some ABH lip glosses! Which shades would you recommend for someone who has an a light olive skin tone like myself? I'm also too afraid of trying very risqué types of shades. So please recommend some safe and some more daring shades separately if you can!