BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #20 in Lip Gloss

An opaque, high-shine lip color. Use Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss’ flat sponge-tip applicator to deliver intense pigment with precision for an expert finish in a single swipe.

Can be worn alone or layered over lipstick
Non-drying formula
Vanilla scent
Available in 43 shades

Buy on Sephora*
Hayley H.
These glosses are gorgeous! They're extremely opaque and smell like vanilla cupcakes. They don't last very long but that's expected of a lip gloss. They aren't sticky or tacky, can be easily blotted down for a more natural shine, and even give your lips a hint of color even when worn off. Definitely recommend!
OnDeane J.
Philadelphia, PA
Very pigmented. I have a few. Recently I purchased "Warm Bronze" and I absolutely love it. It goes on smooth, no need to "build" as they go on pretty thick. The gloss has a beautiful finish and a pretty long wear. The color I chose is very suitable for day or night and works beautifully with any makeup look.
Kylie T.
I love the way this lipstick applies! Its so smooth and not as sticky as my MAC lipglasses! It doesn't last incredibly long on the lips but that's pretty usual for a gloss. The color range is beautiful and they are so pigmented. I love the formula and I love the colors! I can't wait to purchase more of them.
Kimberly H.
Review for: Sepia (warm reddish brown)
Very pretty, pigmented, but dark lip gloss. I def need to have foundation on and this lip gloss looks great. I do not like if I'm going foundation free. I have med-tan skin with yellow undertones. It's not a go to everyday color, but it is still a great color to have when you want a darker colored lip gloss.
Maidy G.
Watertown, WI
Review for: Rio (tropical pink)
Absolutely love wearing anastasia,it goes on really smooth and the color stays on don't fade,I been using this brand for almost 6 months and I love it,my favorite is the sugar plum,I absolutely love love love this color,makes me feel spontaneous and daring ☺️,I hope you ladies love it as much as I do 👍🏼😁
alyssa k.
N Miami Beach, FL
Review for: Lustrous Lip Gloss Set - A Macy's Exclusive
I got this amazing set at a crazy sale price and backups! Normally each is $18+ and i got all 8 for $20! Amazing!! These are super glossy and amaIng. Though the transfer they don't have that tacky lip gloss texture like boxum does. But its very simple to reapply and the wand is the perfect shape and size.
Rachel K.
Lexington, MA
I have this in the color Kirsten and it's incredibly beautiful and pigmented! It smells great and is one of my holy grail lip glosses! The only downside is that it does tend to get on my teeth which can be kind of annoying with a darker color. In general though, one of my favorite lip gloss formulas!
Monique S.
Bakersfield, CA
Anastasia has amazing products. Right now all the rave is Matte lipstick but i saw some Anastasia lip gloss and I couldn't not get. This is a pricey gloss. These are so pigmented! I love the nude shades! I own like 8 of these! I love them! The only reason I have them a four is because their sticky!
Joann R.
Summerville, SC
Love this gloss and the oh so glossy luscious sexy mauvey pinky nude color Vintage, this has a subtle hint of shimmer but not glittery. Wear alone or as a lip topper to enhance matte liquid lipsticks. Moisturizing and just a tad sticky with a soft sweet cream caramel like scent. My favorite gloss.
Takeesha J.
I bought the $40 dollar set on sale for $20 at Macy's! 8 lip glosses for $20 from a high end brand? Yes please! I couldn't pass it up and these glosses have solid and shimmery colors to choose from! My favorite shade is Gilded! It's like a glossy gold tint and makes nude lipsticks look amaaaazing!
Elyssa W.
I really want to try these glosses. Opinions? Is there a better gloss out there or are these good. I have tried the Mac lipglass but they are too sticky and feel heavy on the lips to me!
Emily R.
Some lip glosses i have purchased before are really sticky and when its windy or I'm moving around little strand of my hair are sticking to the gloss . With this product do you have that problem?
Brenda R.
Weslaco, TX
How much does it cost?
Litzi P.
Elgin, IL
where can I buy this product??
Selena S.
I've always been a girl who loves a good matte lip, but it's getting boring for me. So I am looking to invest in some ABH lip glosses! Which shades would you recommend for someone who has an a light olive skin tone like myself? I'm also too afraid of trying very risqué types of shades. So please recommend some safe and some more daring shades separately if you can!