BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Lip Gloss

An opaque, high-shine lip color. Use Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss’ flat sponge-tip applicator to deliver intense pigment with precision for an expert finish in a single swipe.

Can be worn alone or layered over lipstick
Non-drying formula
Vanilla scent
Available in 43 shades

Buy on Sephora*
Rachel C.
So much pigment, you can actually skip lipstick! I'm not a sticky gloss fan, but I'm able to overlook the stickiness factor on these glosses because the color payoff is so incredible and the shine lasts for such a long time. They have a great display at Ulta stores if your Sephora doesn't carry the full Anastasia range at their store!
Taryn M.
Southfield, MI
Review for: Tara (earthy terracotta brown)
I enjoy the abh so much! I have 10 of the shades, my favorites being the deeper colors and the metallics! Unlike moat glosses, these are aa pigmented as lipsticks and I find that they don't feather on my lips! I enjoy using these glosses over a complimented lipstick color, to add some shine! Check them out, you will not regret it!
Courtney W.
Bridgeport, AL
Review for: Candy Coral (pinky orange) (online only)
This lip gloss is incredible. I swatched this shade in Ulta and immediately fell in love. Great color payoff and does not feel sticky on the lips. Very easy to apply and has a great smell to it! It's a nice vanilla smell. Wears beautifully and feels great on your lips. Would definitely buy again and hope to try more shades soon!
Monic R.
Davie, FL
Review for: Undressed (café au lait)
It's ok, drys way too fast, I have to swipe more than ones. It would last me maybe three hours, it might be long for some but NYX has last me longer. Now they do smell really good like vanilla cake lol!!! I do have four of them and the colors are beautiful. The wand is great because I can underline my lips and the fill them up.
Grace C.
Beverly, MA
Review for: Candy Coral (pinky orange) (online only)
The color of the lip gloss is really pretty, and when you put it on, it feels very silky on your lips. It doesn't dry them out throughout the day, but sometimes I need to reapply. The packaging was very elegant and the color is brilliant. Its great for those who want to stick out from the crow d. The color is very eyecatching
Justine Y.
Clackamas , OR
Review for: Rio (tropical pink)
Not only is this color GORGEOUS, but the color is so long lasting and like other lip glosses doesn't feel sticky when applied. I was apprehensive at first because normally I don't like lip glosses, but after seeing other reviews I had to try and I now have 5 of them. Price is a bit pricey, but the quality makes it worth it!
Maura M.
Review for: Tara (earthy terracotta brown)
This is the best lip gloss that I've used in my whole entire life! The pigmentation of the gloss is out of this world, and the packaging is amazing and so well made. When you apply the gloss, it's not too thick or sticky. I purchased mine at my local Sephora and it was only $16 which was definitely worth the price of it
Vanessa Q.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I just was not a fan of the lipgloss. Keep in mind, this lipgloss is SUPER pigmented, so its almost like a shiny liquid lipstick. I got the color Pastel Pink and on my complexion it just didn't work. Also, it went on very streaky. I just received it in the mail, so I am probably going to return it back to Sephora.
Katia A.
Review for: Vintage (victorian rose)
This color and the formula for this lip gloss is everything! I love how these lip glosses are not sheer and very pigmented and more like lip paint than a sheer gloss. This color especially is my favorite. Perfect nude peach color perfect for everyday. These lip gloss last ln the lips more than your average lip gloss.
Monét P.
Albuquerque , NM
Review for: Lustrous Lip Gloss Set - A Macy's Exclusive
I didn't get this through Macy's, but this is one of the best lip gloss sets I've used. Highly pigmented, creamy, and the colours are wicked. Although the formula is a bit thick for my liking, it didn't feel extremely heavy on my lips. It smells delicious and tastes like a vanilla cupcake when you lick your lips.
Elyssa W.
I really want to try these glosses. Opinions? Is there a better gloss out there or are these good. I have tried the Mac lipglass but they are too sticky and feel heavy on the lips to me!
Emily R.
Some lip glosses i have purchased before are really sticky and when its windy or I'm moving around little strand of my hair are sticking to the gloss . With this product do you have that problem?
Litzi P.
Elgin, IL
where can I buy this product??
Brenda R.
Weslaco, TX
How much does it cost?
Selena S.
I've always been a girl who loves a good matte lip, but it's getting boring for me. So I am looking to invest in some ABH lip glosses! Which shades would you recommend for someone who has an a light olive skin tone like myself? I'm also too afraid of trying very risqué types of shades. So please recommend some safe and some more daring shades separately if you can!