BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #11 in Lip Gloss

An opaque, high-shine lip color. Use Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss’ flat sponge-tip applicator to deliver intense pigment with precision for an expert finish in a single swipe.

Can be worn alone or layered over lipstick
Non-drying formula
Vanilla scent
Available in 43 shades

Polybutene, Triisodecyl Trimellitate, Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minerale, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Propylene Carbonate, Propylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance/Parfum, May Contain/Peut Contenir: (+/-) Mica, Red 6 (Ci 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380), Red 27 Lake (Ci 45410), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) <1610461>

Buy on Sephora*
  • "I don't love all of these glosses if I'm being totally honest, but this colour was a standout! The darker colours are highly pigmented and ultra glossy. They are very sticky but also very long wearing! " in 174 reviews
  • "Best lip gloss ever! #bestof2015 long lasting awesome colors and smells and tastes good. I am addicted " in 130 reviews
  • "My favorite lip gloss ever! I love the opacity and the creamy, hydrating feel on the lips. This is a beautiful warm nude color that looks great on my complexion." in 59 reviews
Rhea R.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Gilded (sparkly anitque gold) (online only) more...
One of my staple lip products this is a beautiful shimmery gold with a slight pink tint that looks so beautiful on its own but even better on top of other lippies. It's decently priced and has such nice packaging and a nice applicator and smooth formula.
susan G.
Lewis Center, OH
I love this lip gloss because there are so many flattering colors. I always have issues with gloss getting in my hair because it is too sticky. I never have that issue with this. They also have a variety of colors so you can select any one of them based on what mood you are in. Look for the sets they have each season!!
Veronica C.
San Antonio
Review for: Neon Apple (crisp red) (online only) more...
I recently found this baby at my local Marshalls, out of the three I picked this one is my absolute favorite. It's highly pigmented, not stick and super glossy. 1 swipe and I was able to cover both my lips and even after I blotted there was plenty of product left on my lips. Here is what put it over the top for me, IT STAINS! It's lovely, the gloss dries and wears after a few hours but in it's place there is a lovely stain. Even after it wears you still look put together.
Naömi H.
Review for: Dusty Lilac (soft pinky purple) more...
I got a sample in my play box! At first i was really excited but after applying not that much. I find it to be really sticky and i dont like that. It has some minimal glitter in the tub but almost none on my lips. For my preference, i wouldnt buy again
Mia b.
Review for: Sepia (warm reddish brown) more...
I got a free mini lip gloss with any purchase last week at ulta and I’m not a frequent lip gloss user but I decided to give this a try since it was free and I absolutely love it. The color is just enough for a natural look and it doesn’t feel thick and super sticky. I usually wear NYX Matte lipstick but im going to look into more lip gloss in this line for sure!
EMMSAYS M.
Review for: Bordeaux (brownish plum), Vamp (creamy medium brown), Grape Jelly (vivid blue purple), Rum (warm reddish brown), St. Tropez (iridescent rose gold), Toffee (light warm brown), Butterscotch (neutral peachy beige) more...
I got all these lipglosses during Christmas I love how pigmented these are they smell so yummy like vanilla cupcakes.
These aren’t sticky comfortable on the lips and have great pigment they glide on like a butter the feel so good on the lips and that vanilla scent makes me hungry every time I apply them .
Caitlin D.
Holland, MI
Review for: Peony (chic baby pink) more...
I actually got this on accident thinking it was a matte lipgloss. But I was still excited to try this brand. I love the color and the pigment is pooping! I love it! It was easy to apply and has a nice shine but my only complaint is how much it transfers. It transfers on to everything and I would not wear this out when I knew I was going to be eating or drinking.
kenzie s.
Anastasia Beverly Hills has the best lip glosses that I’ve found. The formula is creamy and not at all sticky, while also being long wearing and hydrating on the lips. It has a slight scent to it so if you’re sensitive to smells, you may not like it. Overall, I enjoyed this lip gloss and would recommend!
Raihn D.
Ormond Beach, FL
I have this lip gloss in bronzed I use it as a lip topper and love it. I wish the shimmer was a little more pronounced because I'm a glitter junkie but it's okay that it's not because it makes the product good for work or play. The formula is nice not sticky and doesn't move your other products around.
Sarah C.
Charlottesvle, VA
Review for: Vintage (victorian rose) more...
In the tube, this looks like an utterly neutral mauvey pink. On me, it pulls a bit orange for my taste. Color aside, the formula is wonderful. I'm not a big fan of lip gloss, but this is exceptional. It's pigmented and wears much longer than most glosses, but is comfortable and not too sticky. Has a typical gloss scent (vanilla?) at first but that fades quite quickly. While I won't repurchase this shade, I will consider ABH's gloss formula in other colors.
Elyssa W.
I really want to try these glosses. Opinions? Is there a better gloss out there or are these good. I have tried the Mac lipglass but they are too sticky and feel heavy on the lips to me!
Emily R.
Some lip glosses i have purchased before are really sticky and when its windy or I'm moving around little strand of my hair are sticking to the gloss . With this product do you have that problem?
Brenda R.
Weslaco, TX
How much does it cost?
Litzi P.
Elgin, IL
where can I buy this product??
Selena S.
I've always been a girl who loves a good matte lip, but it's getting boring for me. So I am looking to invest in some ABH lip glosses! Which shades would you recommend for someone who has an a light olive skin tone like myself? I'm also too afraid of trying very risqué types of shades. So please recommend some safe and some more daring shades separately if you can!