47 colors available

BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #2 in Lip Gloss

An opaque, high-shine lip color. Use Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss’ flat sponge-tip applicator to deliver intense pigment with precision for an expert finish in a single swipe.

Can be worn alone or layered over lipstick
Non-drying formula
Vanilla scent
Available in 43 shades

• Would love to try this!! 😍2 Answers
  • I have been looking for the best matt lip gloss for the holidays. B...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Elena M.
Elena M.
Anastasia's lip gloss are so amazing! I was debating on buying one for the longest time! I haven't used lip gloss in such a long time because I hate how sticky they are! I finally gave in!! I'm so hooked on them now, they are not sticky at all and they're so pigmented. I couldn't believe how pigmented it was for a lip gloss. If you've been debating on one definitely try it!
Liz R.
Liz R.
Review for: Sunset Strip (sparkly coral) (online only)
First thing's first: this gloss is GORGEOUS. The color with the gold sparkles is absolutely stunning. The glitter is ultra fine and not overpowering or Sandy feeling which is an immense plus. The scent is like a vanilla buttercream cupcake and is DELICIOUS! Since it is a gloss you need to apply throughout the day but that's not a big deal and typical for a gloss.
Shanie W.
Shanie W.
Granada Hills, CA
Omg this Anastasia Lipgloss in butterscott has been my go to color, its perfect for a night out or just your daily make up routine i recently went a bit blonder and i feel like this lip color makes my hair look even lighter. It feel soft and you lips and i probably only reapply after eating thats it! ai highly recommend it! BUTTERSCOTCH IS THE GO TO COLOR!
Desere C.
Desere C.
Rockford, OH
Review for: Lustrous Lip Gloss Set - A Macy's Exclusive
I loooove this set. I just bought this recently after spending FOREVER looking for it since it is sold out. The formula for these lip glosses are awesome they feel great on the lips and are not super sticky or drying. The thing I am on the fence about is the little specks of glitter in the shimmery glosses. I can't WAIT to get my hands on the summer set!
Cortney M.
Cortney M.
I have this product in Dusty Lilac and I like it a lot. I've only used it a few times so far. At first I didn't really like the applicator but now that I've used it a few times, I'm used to it and I actually like it a lot. I love the color I chose. The only problem is the staying power isn't as well as my Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick (Too Faced.)
Kristen O.
Kristen O.
Review for: Kristen (cool desert sand)
I love this gloss it is very pigmented and easy to apply. It is definitely a long lasting lip gloss that. I wasn't sure how I would feel about this gloss but I was very impressed. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a long wearing high pigment gloss. The color 'Kristen' is a beautiful neutral on fair skin. It's a pretty dark neutral.
Trina K.
Trina K.
Henderson, NV
Review for: Gilded (sparkly anitque gold) (online only)
This is a gorgeous lip gloss. It's not sticky so very easy to wear. When added on top of a lip color it does add a hint of gold sheen. When used alone I was hoping for a little more color pay off, more of the gold pigment showing through. This is a little steep but this is a unique color that I haven't found in a more affordable price range.
Audrey M.
Audrey M.
I purchased an Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss in the shade Kristen. It is a pinkish neutral color. I am very pleased with the color as well as the texture. It is easy to apply and goes on smoothly. Another plus is that is smells like vanilla. I would purchase this again and will be looking at different shades of lip gloss to purchase.
Olivia B.
Olivia B.
West Grove, PA
This is my all time fave lip gloss!! Its so pigmented and lasts for hours! Its also really hydrating. I feel like its somewhat sticky compared to the kylie cosmetics lip gloss but i think thats what makes it last so long. As it fades it turns into more of a lip stain. I own 3 shades and got them all at sephora for $16! Worth the splurge
Jadaris N.
Jadaris N.
Philadelphia, PA
I am not a huge lip gloss fan, the only formula i really like is the Lorac Alter Ego Lip glosses. I've heard so many great reviews about these glosses that i decided to get one for my Birthday and boy am i glad that i did! the formula is amazing, not sticky, highly pigmented and feels great on the lips. I will me purchasing more colors.
Elyssa W.
Elyssa W.
I really want to try these glosses. Opinions? Is there a better gloss out there or are these good. I have tried the Mac lipglass but they are too sticky and feel heavy on the lips to me!
Emily R.
Emily R.
Some lip glosses i have purchased before are really sticky and when its windy or I'm moving around little strand of my hair are sticking to the gloss . With this product do you have that problem?
Litzi P.
Litzi P.
Elgin, IL
where can I buy this product??
Brenda R.
Brenda R.
Weslaco, TX
How much does it cost?
Selena S.
Selena S.
I've always been a girl who loves a good matte lip, but it's getting boring for me. So I am looking to invest in some ABH lip glosses! Which shades would you recommend for someone who has an a light olive skin tone like myself? I'm also too afraid of trying very risqué types of shades. So please recommend some safe and some more daring shades separately if you can!