BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #9 in Lip Gloss

An opaque, high-shine lip color. Use Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss’ flat sponge-tip applicator to deliver intense pigment with precision for an expert finish in a single swipe.

Can be worn alone or layered over lipstick
Non-drying formula
Vanilla scent
Available in 43 shades

Polybutene, Triisodecyl Trimellitate, Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minerale, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Propylene Carbonate, Propylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance/Parfum, May Contain/Peut Contenir: (+/-) Mica, Red 6 (Ci 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380), Red 27 Lake (Ci 45410), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) <1610461>

Buy on Sephora*
  • "I don't love all of these glosses if I'm being totally honest, but this colour was a standout! The darker colours are highly pigmented and ultra glossy. They are very sticky but also very long wearing! " in 174 reviews
  • "Best lip gloss ever! #bestof2015 long lasting awesome colors and smells and tastes good. I am addicted " in 130 reviews
  • "My favorite lip gloss ever! I love the opacity and the creamy, hydrating feel on the lips. This is a beautiful warm nude color that looks great on my complexion." in 59 reviews
Abbey T.
Sycamore, IL
Review for: Kristen (cool desert sand) more...
I'm not normally a lip gloss kind of girl (more of a matte lipstick person - don't like my lips too shiny and hate sticky textures there), so I was REALLY surprised at how much I love this product. I got it in my Jan. 2018 Sephora PLAY box, and as soon as I tried it I was hooked. It's now one of my faves. Not too sticky, not too shiny, so much pigment!
Samantha S.
S Portland, ME
Review for: Barbie Pink (shocking pink) (online only) more...
I didn’t expect it to be so pigmented but it is. And that’s not a bad thing. It’s just super bright and vibrant. I forgot what wearing lip gloss is like until I bought this. I’m kinda obsessed though I love a hot pink. Now for wearability it doesn’t last as long as the liquid lip stick but it’s still killer I’m going to pair this with my Barbie shirt 🙌🏻
Rikka I.
In general, I am not a lip gloss person, but I LOVE this formula. They are thicker in formula, not sticky, and have medium opacity. I feel like they are long lasting for a gloss. My favorite everyday shade is vintage (my lips, but better shade). I can't stand how much I love it. I do own other glosses, but this formula makes me want to chuck them in the trash.
Alexa S.
When I swatched one of these lip glosses, I was SHOCKED at how pigmented they are! I have always hated how thin other glosses are, because the color pay off is non-existent. The ABH gloss is thick, but not heavy. The color in the bottle is the color that goes on your lips. It is my favorite gloss! Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss
Kyumin S.
Review for: Undressed (café au lait), Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss, Caramel (soft, pinky brown) more...
One of my Holy Grail products! This is probably the most pigmented lipgloss I have ever tried. Since this is a lipgloss, it obviously isn’t transfer proof, but if you don’t mind that then I say you could use this as a shiny full pigment lipstick. Extremely easy to apply and use. Anastasia always has amazing packaging, so no faults in that.
naomi r.
chicago
Review for: Maui (soft coral) more...
I love this color. The packaging is simplistic and you definitely get a good amount of product in there! The color goes on well and the pigmentation is amazing not to pricey and I would buy again. My only problem is that you might have to wait a bit, because when you first apply this product is very sticky but after a few minutes it settles down well.
Britny G.
Matawan, NJ
Review for: Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss more...
I was never a lip gloss person. I received a trial size of Sepia and actually fell in love. These pack crazy pigment like their liquid lipsticks, just with a glossy finish. It feels tacky at first but dries down and doesn’t get everything stuck to it like standard lip glosses. Recently these were put on sale at TJ Maxx for $6.99 so I picked up more!!
Caitlin K.
Battle Creek, MI
Review for: Neon Apple (crisp red) (online only), Metallic Rose (shimmery dusty rose), Peony (chic baby pink), Rio (tropical pink), Girly (sparkling pink w/a coral reflect), Neon Carnival (blood orange) (online only), Pastel Pink (creamy baby pink) (online only), Date Night (shimmery pinky red) (online only), Parfait (metallic coral w/rose gold finish), St. Tropez (iridescent rose gold) more...
This gloss is more amazing than words could ever express. There are so many color choices to transform your look. These are highly shiny but not sticky or tacky. These are excellent on top of your favorite lipstick colors, or on their own, as they are very pigmented glosses. I would buy every color they offer if I could afford them!
Shawnc D.
St Petersburg, FL
Review for: Punchy Red (vivid red-violet) (online only) more...
I got the shade Sepia which is a brown looking shade it's cute but not very appealing to my complexion but I've learned to finesse it. The gloss is somewhat thick but not Mac lip glass thick lol. This was a free gift at Ulta for purchasing the Prism palette. Yay! I also purchased Punchy Red and it looks so bomb on me. I'm obsessed. I found it at Marshalls for $6.99. 🙌🏽
Rhea R.
New Albany, OH
Review for: Gilded (sparkly anitque gold) (online only) more...
One of my staple lip products this is a beautiful shimmery gold with a slight pink tint that looks so beautiful on its own but even better on top of other lippies. It's decently priced and has such nice packaging and a nice applicator and smooth formula.
Elyssa W.
I really want to try these glosses. Opinions? Is there a better gloss out there or are these good. I have tried the Mac lipglass but they are too sticky and feel heavy on the lips to me!
Emily R.
Some lip glosses i have purchased before are really sticky and when its windy or I'm moving around little strand of my hair are sticking to the gloss . With this product do you have that problem?
Litzi P.
Elgin, IL
where can I buy this product??
Brenda R.
Weslaco, TX
How much does it cost?
Selena S.
I've always been a girl who loves a good matte lip, but it's getting boring for me. So I am looking to invest in some ABH lip glosses! Which shades would you recommend for someone who has an a light olive skin tone like myself? I'm also too afraid of trying very risqué types of shades. So please recommend some safe and some more daring shades separately if you can!