BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Lip Gloss

An opaque, high-shine lip color. Use Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss’ flat sponge-tip applicator to deliver intense pigment with precision for an expert finish in a single swipe.

Can be worn alone or layered over lipstick
Non-drying formula
Vanilla scent
Available in 43 shades

Buy on Sephora*
Kristine M.
Carlisle, PA
Review for: Weekend Barbie
I really like the formula for these lipglosses. There is a lot of glitter in this particular color but the color is very beautiful. The packaging is good. I purchased this at TJ Maxx for less than normal retail price. For what I paid for it I am very happy with the product. If it was normal price I don't know if I would have purchased it on this particular color though. I am looking forward to purchasing other shades though.
Roxana T.
Berkeley, CA
This lip gloss us my go to lip gloss! Absolutely love love loveeee the color vintage! I wish it came in the liquid lasting formula because it is just so amazing! It does come off when eating but it's worth every penny for the color and reapplication! I put on baby lips before this and it's the dynamic duo! Highly recommend!!! I bought mine from Sephora after trying it on in store and its been my go to lip gloss ever since!
Summer H.
Wilton, CA
Review for: Candy Coral (pinky orange) (online only)
These glosses are amazing! Especially this color. Candy Coral is essential for any skin tone, no matter how fair or deep. It's not so neon that it'll look crazy on you, but it's a perfect pop of color for the summer time. Knocked off one star for the smell, not a huge fan! But love the formula and how pigmented these are. I own this one as well as Sunset Strip and Undressed, some of my fave glosses on the market!
Nina P.
Brockton, MA
I will rave about ABH lip glosses forever. They are literally my number one favorite luxury or high end lip gloss. I begun by first purchasing the colors "Fudge" and "Tara" and they have quickly became staples in my collection as well as in my purse on the go. After I fell in love with how pigmented and thick this lip gloss was, I decided to expand and purchase a few more shades. I will definitely purchase more.
Kelly E.
East Meadow, NY
I love this brand! So it's no surprise that their lip glosses are phenomenal as well! I have this in the shade "gilded", which is a lovely warm bronzy gold shade that is really flattering on many different skin tones, the formula is really nice and not sticky at all. I also find that they are really moisturizing and are the perfect complement to any lip combo and equally lovely on their own.
Jessica S.
Lake Mary, FL
Ok, I just tried my first ever Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss. It was so easy too apply. I got the color Purple Reign, I was intimated at first, but when I applied it, it was stunning. Since, it is a gloss it's not very long lasting, but it served it purposes. The formula is amazing! It's not patchy either. I purchased mine at Sephora and will definitely recommend and purchase again.
Sharlee S.
Cypress, CA
My fiancé just got me the fall lipgloss set that Anastasia came out with and I have never been so impressed with a lipgloss in my life before now! The color is so so pigmented and it does not feel sticky AT ALL! If you love the look of a gloss but hate that sticky feeling or the pigment of a liquid lip but hate the dryness they come with then this product is going to be your holy grail!
Sophia H.
Lawrence, KS
I'm not usually a lip gloss girl but wanted to get some for summer. I ordered the summer set directly off their website, it was $28 and came with six minis each .07 oz. I am loving the formula, they go on super smooth and aren't sticky at all. I also love the colors I got, they are very pigmented as well. My favorites are caramel and toffee, I would definitely repurchase.
Elena M.
Anastasia's lip gloss are so amazing! I was debating on buying one for the longest time! I haven't used lip gloss in such a long time because I hate how sticky they are! I finally gave in!! I'm so hooked on them now, they are not sticky at all and they're so pigmented. I couldn't believe how pigmented it was for a lip gloss. If you've been debating on one definitely try it!
Liz R.
Review for: Sunset Strip (sparkly coral) (online only)
First thing's first: this gloss is GORGEOUS. The color with the gold sparkles is absolutely stunning. The glitter is ultra fine and not overpowering or Sandy feeling which is an immense plus. The scent is like a vanilla buttercream cupcake and is DELICIOUS! Since it is a gloss you need to apply throughout the day but that's not a big deal and typical for a gloss.
Elyssa W.
I really want to try these glosses. Opinions? Is there a better gloss out there or are these good. I have tried the Mac lipglass but they are too sticky and feel heavy on the lips to me!
Emily R.
Some lip glosses i have purchased before are really sticky and when its windy or I'm moving around little strand of my hair are sticking to the gloss . With this product do you have that problem?
Litzi P.
Elgin, IL
where can I buy this product??
Brenda R.
Weslaco, TX
How much does it cost?
Selena S.
I've always been a girl who loves a good matte lip, but it's getting boring for me. So I am looking to invest in some ABH lip glosses! Which shades would you recommend for someone who has an a light olive skin tone like myself? I'm also too afraid of trying very risqué types of shades. So please recommend some safe and some more daring shades separately if you can!