BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #5 in Lip Gloss

An opaque, high-shine lip color. Use Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss’ flat sponge-tip applicator to deliver intense pigment with precision for an expert finish in a single swipe.

Can be worn alone or layered over lipstick
Non-drying formula
Vanilla scent
Available in 43 shades

Polybutene, Triisodecyl Trimellitate, Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minerale, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Propylene Carbonate, Propylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance/Parfum, May Contain/Peut Contenir: (+/-) Mica, Red 6 (Ci 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380), Red 27 Lake (Ci 45410), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) <1610461>

Reviews (1963)
Buy on Sephora
  • "I don't love all of these glosses if I'm being totally honest, but this colour was a standout! The darker colours are highly pigmented and ultra glossy. They are very sticky but also very long wearing! " in 174 reviews
  • "Best lip gloss ever! #bestof2015 long lasting awesome colors and smells and tastes good. I am addicted " in 130 reviews
  • "My favorite lip gloss ever! I love the opacity and the creamy, hydrating feel on the lips. This is a beautiful warm nude color that looks great on my complexion." in 59 reviews
paniz n.
24542 spartan st mission viejo
Review for: St. Tropez (iridescent rose gold) more...
I got this for free in a trial size and used it a few times. I like the pink shimmer and gloss of this lip gloss and I can apply it to any color lip stick I put under because it blends well and gives the final gloss look.
Molly S.
United States of America
When I bought the color, Neon Lights, I actually thought it was a liquid lipstick. I thought that for about an hour after buying it and putting it on immediately after and waiting for it to dry. There was no stickiness and still shine. In a way, I actually wanted the shine to stay when I still thought it was a liquid lipstick. I checked the back to see the color. It said, Neon Carnival, lipgloss. I was still so happy with my purchase!
Kaitlyn N.
Colorado Springs
Review for: Rio (tropical pink), Candy Coral, Purple Rain (shimmery royal purple) (online only) more...
Good glosses. They have nice pigmentation and are easy to apply. Some shades are a little streaky, but overall nice. Not too sticky on the lips, they do move around quite a bit but that is kind of expected for a gloss. Wish there were more natural shades then there are. Would recommend!
Hillary H.
Review for: Dollhouse (muted hot pink) more...
This gloss is incredibly pigmented and comfortable. It is sticky, but not unbearably so. They are also pretty affordable. The darker colors are also beautiful, but they wander on the lips, so I don't recommend those.
Livvvy Z.
Lake jackson
Review for: Sepia (warm reddish brown), Tara (earthy terracotta brown), Bordeaux (brownish plum), Vintage (victorian rose), Black Cherry more...
These lip glosses are my go-to for a gloss look! Which is majority of the tip I wear any types of makeup! They are not sticky and also leave that “wet” and luscious look to your lips! The pigmentation that these glosses have is seriously so crazy like when I first searched the I literally screamed in the Sephora and everyone looked at me! But who doesn’t love a good pigmented gloss? C’mon now who can really compare to these!
Rose S.
Review for: Vintage (victorian rose) more...
ABH is known for their eye products but this lip gloss is great.   It has a very pleasant scent and no flavor or aftertaste and is NOT sticky. The application is very easy and not patchy.  It offers great pigmentation without requiring additional layers.  It feels very comfortable on the lips.  The only drawback is that does transfer easily.  However, it wears off easily becoming lighter as the day wears on.
Heidi A.
Chattanooga, TN
This lip gloss is the best! Pigmented color, goes on smooth and never patchy. It’s moisturizing and not goopy or too sticky. The color lasts well and doesn’t have to be constantly reapplied. My new favorite gloss!
Angela S.
Silverdale, WA
It’s a great product and I got such a great deal when they were on sale at Sephora! I got it for $8 instead of $16 and it’s so pigmented. I liked the gloss so much that I repurchased in other colors at full price.
Lauren G.
Review for: Kristen (cool desert sand) more...
I’m usually not a gloss person, they just don’t last long enough for me to be worth the money and have little to no color once on the lips. But I picked this one up and was very pleasantly surprised. The color was opaque just like a normal lipstick would be and at the end of the school day, even though the gloss had mostly come off, the color was still there on my lips. Very long lasting and beautiful, opaque color
Gilsia G.
Mount Vernon, NY
Review for: Kristen (cool desert sand), Venom (sparkly deep plum) more...
I bought this lipstick on a sale and kept buying them in other color because I liked the pigmentation and the amount of hours it can be on my lips without re apply. I recommend them but to buy them when there’s a sale because they are a little pricey for a gloss.
Elyssa W.
I really want to try these glosses. Opinions? Is there a better gloss out there or are these good. I have tried the Mac lipglass but they are too sticky and feel heavy on the lips to me!
Emily R.
Some lip glosses i have purchased before are really sticky and when its windy or I'm moving around little strand of my hair are sticking to the gloss . With this product do you have that problem?
Litzi P.
Elgin, IL
where can I buy this product??
Brenda R.
Weslaco, TX
How much does it cost?
Selena S.
I've always been a girl who loves a good matte lip, but it's getting boring for me. So I am looking to invest in some ABH lip glosses! Which shades would you recommend for someone who has an a light olive skin tone like myself? I'm also too afraid of trying very risqué types of shades. So please recommend some safe and some more daring shades separately if you can!