BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #20 in Lip Gloss

An opaque, high-shine lip color. Use Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss’ flat sponge-tip applicator to deliver intense pigment with precision for an expert finish in a single swipe.

Can be worn alone or layered over lipstick
Non-drying formula
Vanilla scent
Available in 43 shades

Buy on Sephora*
kylie t.
Review for: Gilded (sparkly anitque gold) (online only)
A STUNNING gloss. This gloss has an incredible golden sheen and it is amazing. For sure a go to item and it should be a go to item in everyones collection. It is something very different and interesting that i think anyone could wear.
Ashley J.
Review for: Rio (tropical pink)
I love the shaded it's so moisturizing on the lips and it's super pigmented. It's such a bright shade but it's so beautiful and easy to apply and I think it's worth every penny and I would recommend this to people who love bold shades
Mary M.
Spring, TX
This is the best lip gloss I've ever used!! I got the summer set, and the colors Toffee and Caramel are SO GORGEOUS!! They need to make these colors part of their permanent line because WOW. They smell so good and last for forever!!!
Jenny T.
Woodside, NY
I love this gloss so much, it is one of my favorites. I have the shade butter scotch and it is so pigmented. It is so easy to apply because the formula is so smooth. It also has no scent which I love. Also not very tacky for a gloss.
Heather S.
Denmark, WI
I have the shade Candy and I am absolutely loving it. It's pigmented and doesn't feel sticky in the lips. It also doesn't dry my lips out like other lip glosses. I plan to buy more sides of this lip gloss when I get my next paycheck
amber t.
MOBILE, AL
Review for: Gilded (sparkly anitque gold) (online only)
Likely my favorite lip gloss of all time. Looks perfect over any shade of lipstick or on its own. The scent is sweet and delicious but not overpowering. Best formula for gloss I've found too. Thick and buttery without being tacky.
Rosa G.
Review for: Candy Coral (pinky orange) (online only)
ABH is such a great brand to try and when I tried their Lip glosses, ugh it was so good and comfortable feeling that it was almost as if I didn't have gloss one. I use this in combo with a MAC lipliner and its such a good combo!
andrea a.
Review for: Rio (tropical pink)
It's so great , the applicator isn't bendable so it's easy to get that crisp straight line. it's pigmented, it's thick and sticky , not a light weight lip, status on 2-3 maybe 4 hours at the most and it doesn't stain your lips.
Caroline E.
Coatesville, PA
Review for: Gilded (sparkly anitque gold) (online only)
Yuck! I bought the set for this color and St. Tropez. I am so very disappointed. I couldn't wait to try it. I opened my pack, pulled it out, and my spirit just dropped. It has no color to it, it comes right off, yuck! Don't buy
Lizz G.
Commerce City, CO
Color: weekend Barbie! Great color, not to bright not to shimmery. I really like this color and I use it everyday. I work in a Doctors Office and I get lots of compliments. I have three different colors, I recommend this brand!
Elyssa W.
I really want to try these glosses. Opinions? Is there a better gloss out there or are these good. I have tried the Mac lipglass but they are too sticky and feel heavy on the lips to me!
Emily R.
Some lip glosses i have purchased before are really sticky and when its windy or I'm moving around little strand of my hair are sticking to the gloss . With this product do you have that problem?
Brenda R.
Weslaco, TX
How much does it cost?
Litzi P.
Elgin, IL
where can I buy this product??
Selena S.
I've always been a girl who loves a good matte lip, but it's getting boring for me. So I am looking to invest in some ABH lip glosses! Which shades would you recommend for someone who has an a light olive skin tone like myself? I'm also too afraid of trying very risqué types of shades. So please recommend some safe and some more daring shades separately if you can!