BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #2 in Lip Gloss

A full pigment, weightless formula with lacquer and lustre finishes for the intensity of a stain and shine of a gloss.

Polybutene, Triisodecyl Trimellitate, Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minerale, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Propylene Carbonate, Propylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance/Parfum, May Contain/Peut Contenir: (+/-) Mica, Red 6 (Ci 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380), Red 27 Lake (Ci 45410), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) <1610461>

• nude or reds?Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss6 Answers
  • Are Anastasia lip sticks nice? Are they sticky on the lip...5 Answers
  • Omg this lipstick look a amazing4 Answers
Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss
  • "I don't love all of these glosses if I'm being totally honest, but this colour was a standout! The darker colours are highly pigmented and ultra glossy. They are very sticky but also very long wearing! " in 174 reviews
  • "Best lip gloss ever! #bestof2015 long lasting awesome colors and smells and tastes good. I am addicted " in 130 reviews
  • "My favorite lip gloss ever! I love the opacity and the creamy, hydrating feel on the lips. This is a beautiful warm nude color that looks great on my complexion." in 59 reviews
Christina G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
No reviews for this amazing Lip Gloss? Sometimes really great products get overlooked because there is no “Hype” around them. I am a lip gloss junkie and even I did not really take note of these glosses until recently. But they are definitely on my radar now. These glosses come in various finishes including shimmer and crème. This one, Tara, is a rich, opaque warm terracotta brown crème. If you have Medium-Tan skin with warm undertone (I am an NC 45/ C 6 in Mac) this is an amazing color. But in addition to the great color, this gloss is smooth, not sticky, very hydrating and last much longer than normal gloss. Non-sticky. It feels like a luxurious treatment for the lips. I have several of these now and I love them all. This one and Bronzed are my two favorite for my skin tone/color. They are $16 USD and are available at Ulta and Sephora. It comes in a large round transparent tube that clearly shows the color and has a flat-paddle shaped doe foot applicator. You do not need a lot to fully cover the lips, so no need to pile it on. It has a very, very mild “cake-batter” scent that is yummy and disappears quickly. It is glossy, but not in a Vaseline type way, it fades beautifully and leaves a lovely stain behind as well as moisturized lips. I really love this. I will purchase a back-up and I would recommend.
Olga C.
Seminole , FL
I have this lipgloss in three shades: moon jelly(Cool Lavender with a Sparkle finish), girly (Warm Coral with Pink Sparkles) and st.tropes (Pink that reflect gold). All three are gorgeous! I was so excited about this launch a bought them the first day from Anastasia Beverly Hills website. They are ultra smooth,easy to apply,weightless formula with a mirror like shine. Moon Jelly and Girly can be used as a lip toppers and you can wear them without any lip liner,however st. tropes is very opaque shade that looks best with a lip liner on. All three shades are pretty long wearing for the lipgloss and have non sticking,very high shine formula.This lipglosses are slightly scented with very soft vanilla smell.If you like lipglosses you have to try this out!On the photo I am wearing a moon jelly.Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: St. Tropez (iridescent rose gold) more...
So this was my first #anastasiabeverlyhills product! I got this Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss from #sephora for my point redemption . It doesn’t look so bold on me, it’s more like a nude color on me. It’s metallic and shiny though. Very high pigment! I really liked this and i don’t even really like lip gloss.

I like that it’s got pigment though and it’s like a cross between a stain and a gloss. It’s shiny and kind of metallic. It’s definitely fun! It also didn’t dry my lips out or burn or irritate them. I’ll definitely try to buy some more #ABH products from now on. I was already recommended her pallete, so that’s been on my list.
Kristin Ann S.
Review for: St. Tropez (iridescent rose gold), Kristen (cool desert sand) more...
I have this is Kristen (pale beige) & my new fave thing ST TROPEZ, which I got as a 100 point perk from Sephora. This has a kind of a wimpy applicator it bends easily. I would highly recommend this lipgloss & I will be buying more! I want the set. Lipglosses are my fave makeup item in general. I like this color. It’s similar to MAC Nymphette. This is only $16 but I don’t know where else to buy it except Sephora (maybe Macy’s has it but I have a personal reason •not• to shop at Macy’s)......I love this lipgloss so much & st tropez would flatter a lot of skin tones. I got Kristen because of my name (two i’s), but I own hollywood liquid lipstick, glow kits, & ABH brow products not sure why I don’t buy them more often except they don’t have a ton of hype about them. 5/5!!!!!
Alex S.
CA
These aren't my favorite glosses, but my issue is more due to preference rather than quality. The pigmentation of these is insane! They look like glossy liquid lipsticks. I usually go for something a bit more sheer, so I typically apply these to the center of my lips and blend them out so the color isn't too intense. That's why I don't reach for these as often as others. They aren't super sticky, but you can feel something present on your lips when you press them together. I actually like this, because I feel that the thicker texture gives more longevity. Some of the brighter/darker shades tend to feather more than the nudes/neutrals, so I would recommend keeping an eye on that. But if you want a high impact, intense gloss, these are great for you!
Maria S.
Webster , NY
Review for: Caramel (soft, pinky brown) more...
I have been on a hunt for the perfect gloss. This one by anastasia ticked off pretty much every box. It is highly pigmented, it’s a stunning color, it’s not sticky, and it wears for a very long time (considering it’s a gloss). I love how when the shine fades away it leaves your lips with some pigment. This is an excellent formula and I love the color,caramel, I got. I also do not like bright colored glosses. Since glosses tend to move around a little bit I don’t want a bright color making its way across my face. A nude color is a little bit easier of a clean up job if that does happen. I can say that these do not move around a lot at all but like I said wearing a gloss you do run the risk. I also love how these are $16. I think that is such a great price for the amazing product that you are getting. Also these do leave your lips feeling hydrated so on those more chapped lip days these glosses will fix the problem! I would highly recommend swatching these in store since there are so many colors to choose from and you want to make sure you find the perfect one for your skin tone!
Melanie S.
Miami Beach, FL
Vintage is my ride or die color. Seriously, I probably wear it more than any other lip gloss I own. I love the ABH lip gloss formula. It is creamy, PIGMENTED, has an amazing shine, but it is not sticky. There are so many colors that I own but I still reach for Vintage since it ties in my pink/brown eye looks. They all smell great as well! I only have one of the metallic shades, "Metallic Rose", and it is so creamy and pigmented. I know it has TINY glitters in it but you cannot feel it at all! So much product comes in all of these lippies! I also really like the applicator and I am perfectly able to do my cupids bow with it! I am going to just keep buying colors!! :)
Samantha B.
Austin, TX
Review for: Girly (sparkling pink w/a coral reflect) more...
Let me say this - I used to hate lipgloss because they are usually really sticky and gross, and you would feel like you needed to wash off your mouth almost immediately after you put it on. However, that is NOT the case with this lipgloss. Besides my Pat McGrath lipglosses, these are my favorite; not sticky AT ALL, the pigmentation is beautiful, and the packaging is elegant yet simple (true to all of Anastasia's product - love the packaging!). This color is perfect for pale skin, and I think it even would be amazing on dark skin. The reflect is unreal, it's so shimmery but does not feel chunky. I love this stuff and definitely recommend it.
Kelly C.
Review for: Girly (sparkling pink w/a coral reflect) more...
This is my go-to product to take my day/work lip to night! I purchased this on a whim from Sephora when they had the ABH lip products BOGO free. Most of the lip products I own are liquid matte lipsticks in mauve shades, so this was outside the box for me, which I love. It pairs well with nude shades, light pinks, orangey corals and neutrals. The lip gloss is not sticky, and actually provides a moisturizing relief on top of my matte products. The sparkle is more of a shimmer, so it is more sophisticated than what we wore in middle. I would probably repurchase this product when it runs out, and I think $16 is a great price for the quality.
Chelsea B.
Powell, OH
Review for: Purple Rain (shimmery royal purple) (online only), Moon Jelly (sparkling diamond white w/blue reflect) more...
These lip glosses are everything. I was always a matte girl and then these amazing babes came in my life, now I often wear glosses. I love everything ABH. They last a really long time and have the most beautiful colors. I have them in shades Purple Rain and Moon Jelly. They’re both stunning, they last a long time and don’t get sticky. I don’t need to reapply as much as I do with other brands I’ve tried. The shimmer in them is beautiful. They’re definitely worth the money. It’s a lot of product. When wearing all night/day I only reapply three times tops and I eat a lot lol! Highly recommend for anyone! Also ABH is cruelty free and some items are vegan and I think that’s amazing.
Cierra W.
Bellevue, NL
Are the ABH lip glosses pigmented and opaque?? It's my favorite brand, and I'd love to have a few glosses! Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss
Nicole R.
Deland, FL
How long does this last? I've been eyeing this for a while but worried about longevity.
Melissa A.
surrey, British Columbia 14215 114 ave
What is a great Anastasia lipgloss to match with tanned skin ?
Mia k.
Are these sticky or tacky at all?
Amelia C.
How sticky is this lip gloss compared to other brands? I have a bunch of buxom and stilla lip glosses that I hate because they're so darn sticky👎🏻