Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss
Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss
By Anastasia Beverly Hills
#2 in Lip Gloss
Emily R.

Some lip glosses i have purchased before are really sticky and when its windy or I'm moving around little strand of my hair are sticking to the gloss . With this product do you have that problem?

S M.
S M.
4 months, 1 week ago
These are less sticky than something like stila lip glaze (if you remember those!). I'd say these do still have some stick to them, but are not excessively sticky or uncomfortable on the lips
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
1 year, 3 months ago
I can't think of any lip glosses where your hair wouldn't stick to 😅 but as far as the formula goes, they're amazing! I don't feel like they're tacky, sticky, or heavy at all.
Nina G.
Nina G.
1 year, 8 months ago
I don't find that this lip gloss is very sticky. Your hair will definitely get stuck in it if it hits your lips, but otherwise, I wouldn't even notice the tackiness
Priyanka M.
Priyanka M.
1 year, 8 months ago
This is a really sticky product I wouldn't recommend for windy days or if you're going to be kissing someone!
Khadija B.
Khadija B.
2 years, 1 month ago
Your hair will stick to this gloss but it isn't as sticky or tacky as MAC's Lipglass formula.
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
2 years, 1 month ago
These are somewhat sticky, which I think helps them adhere to the lips better to last longer. I really hate sticky glosses but these aren't so bad.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
2 years, 2 months ago
Sometimes my hair will get suck on it but it's not often! It's a very comfortable lip gloss in my opinion
Elena M.
Elena M.
2 years, 2 months ago
Not at all, these lip gloss are amazing. I haven't used lip gloss in a very long time because of that same problem! Until I found these! 🙂
Essie R.
Essie R.
New Castle, DE
2 years, 3 months ago
I were this lip gloss and my hair gets in it.... Lol but it's so worth it lol.
Amy V.
Amy V.
Clearwater, FL
2 years, 4 months ago
Most lip glosses are sticky so they have better staying power on the lips. This one isn't overly sticky but you'd still have the hair problem if it's windy.