Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss
By Anastasia Beverly Hills
#2 in Lip Gloss
Elyssa W.
Garfield Hts, OH

I really want to try these glosses. Opinions? Is there a better gloss out there or are these good. I have tried the Mac lipglass but they are too sticky and feel heavy on the lips to me!

S M.
S M.
6 months ago
I think they are a nice formula and have great colour pigmentation! They don't feel heavy to me, but I only pat a little on to the centre of my lip
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Morristown, NJ
10 months ago
I found this way too heavy for me. It felt very thick but the pigment is there.
anna :.
anna :.
Warrington, PA
10 months ago
I really enjoy these glosses:)
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
1 year, 4 months ago
These aren't sticky, tacky, or heavy at all! They're by far my favorite glosses and their pigmentation is awesome!
Jacqueline S.
Jacqueline S.
1 year, 11 months ago
I find them to be slightly sticky but not nearly as sticky as the MAC glosses. Also the shine is not as intense as MAC but the pigmentation is like no other. The color pay off has the intensity of a liquid lipstick, but more shine and hydration. I think they are worth a try! Pick up one from sephora and if you don't like it they have a great return policy. Hope that helps! :)
Sab L.
Sab L.
Dunedin, FL
1 year, 12 months ago
These are perf! Not sticky at all!
Daisy M.
Daisy M.
Irving, TX
2 years ago
These are not sticky at all. They're long lasting and have a great smell :)
Sydne H.
Sydne H.
Philadelphia, PA
2 years ago
These are different from any gloss I've ever tried! They are highly pigmented and not very sticky. I like them!
Erica S.
Erica S.
2 years ago
As pretty as these are, I found them sticky too and a little too glittery. If you're looking for a weightless gloss texture, try Armani Ecstasy Laquer. It's water based so it won't give you any of the stickiness you were feeling with the MAC glosses. It's the best!
Sophia D.
Sophia D.
San Pedro, CA
2 years ago
These lip gloss are very pigmented and are less sticky then mac. Hope this is helpful