vianey m.
Review for: Undressed (café au lait) more...
I love this lip gloss . I have tried many lip glosses, however none of them have been as pigmented as this one. All the other ones are also sticky but I found that this one is not, which is something that I been looking for. The color is also amazing, it's a nude pink and makes you look great. Overall I would give this product 4 stars because since it is a lip gloss it does not last very long but other than that it's a great product. I would recommend this product for anyone.