Melanie S.
Miami Beach, FL
Vintage is my ride or die color. Seriously, I probably wear it more than any other lip gloss I own. I love the ABH lip gloss formula. It is creamy, PIGMENTED, has an amazing shine, but it is not sticky. There are so many colors that I own but I still reach for Vintage since it ties in my pink/brown eye looks. They all smell great as well! I only have one of the metallic shades, "Metallic Rose", and it is so creamy and pigmented. I know it has TINY glitters in it but you cannot feel it at all! So much product comes in all of these lippies! I also really like the applicator and I am perfectly able to do my cupids bow with it! I am going to just keep buying colors!! :)