Cecille W.
Review for: Vintage (victorian rose) more...
I was originally looking at the Anastasia liquid lipsticks when Sephora was having a sale but then the lip gloss quickly caught my eye! Online, "Vintage" looks like a very light pink but when swatched, it is actually a deeper pink that looks great on the lips! Definitely a "MLBB" color! It's more pigmented than I expected, which is another plus. Staying power is okay, as with all glosses, but it's not sticky or heavily scented so I don't mind keeping it in my bag to reapply. Looks great alone or over lip liner. For $16, this is definitely a gloss that I will keep repurchasing.