Stacy S.
Lake Zurich , IL
Personally I'm not a big lip gloss fan. I got a free sample of this Anastasia Beverly Hills lipgloss with my recent Ulta beauty purchase. The color of the sample is called fudge, it's a deep brown tone. It's funny because this lip gloss actually does smell like chocolate. This has a really good pigmentation and some decent staying power for a lipgloss. However it is kind of sticky which I am not a fan of. That is actually the reason why I don't like lipgloss. I'm more of a matte liquid lip fan.