37 colors available

BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #12 in Lip Gloss

An opaque, high-shine lip color. Use Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss’ flat sponge-tip applicator to deliver intense pigment with precision for an expert finish in a single swipe.

Can be worn alone or layered over lipstick
Non-drying formula
Vanilla scent
Available in 43 shades

• I have been looking for the best matt lip gloss for the holidays. B...3 Answers
  • Are these any good? I've heard mixed reviews on them.1 Answers
  • Are the ABH lip glosses pigmented and opaque?? It's my favorite bra...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Christina K.
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ
Love the pigmentation. Not sticky at all. No need for me to dip wand twice to get full coverage on my lips, vamp is my favorite. I also own vintage & petal. Vamp is like a deep red wine colour, goes very well with my skin tone (light medium tone) I love it. And yes it does smell like frosting. I like how the applicator is firm. If you put too much gloss towards the inner part of your lips it can get on your teeth so I suggest doing the finger trick where you stick a finger in your mouth like your going to lick it then pull it back out so you can get rid of the excess. I do this trick with all lip sticks and glosses. Darker colors seem to bleed a bit not too noticeable, I don't mind so much considering I always wear lip liner since I have uneven lips. Even if the gloss wears down I can just rub my lips together & still have a nice color on the lips. If you want a less intense color just dab the lips with a piece of tissue. I wouldn't wear this if I'm going to eat a meal since its a gloss because lets face it, it's going to end up on the glass & I'll end up essentially licking it off. In that sort of case I'd wear a liquid matte lipstick if I'm going out to eat.
Keisha L.
Keisha L.
Review for: Gilded (sparkly anitque gold) (online only)
Anastasia Beverly Hills Gilded lipsloss is described as a "metallic champagne gold". Though it does have a hint of orange in it. The applicator is a longer flatter doe foot giving more coverage in one swipe. It has a cake batter like scent. Which I find pleasing, I like my lip products to have a light scent that doesn't smell like wax.

It is EXTREMLY pigmented with a creamy medium coverage. Not as sheer as I thouhgt it would be. It is high shine without that tacky, sticky feeling. This is one of the only lip glosses that I have ever tried that is this creamy without being sticky. It wears for about 3-4 hours (without eating or drinking of course).

Anastasia Beverly Hills glosses are $16, and can be purchased on the Anastasia website or in Macy impulse stores.

It works well on all skin tones. A must have!
Rosie P.
Rosie P.
Santa paula, CA
I received the color potion as a beauty insider reward from sephora. I have never tried ABH lip products but thanks to this gloss I will definitely be purchasing more and trying out new items. it is very pigmented, but not overpowering, it's a thick gloss but does not bleed. the brush is good and helps to apply it with precision, doesnt have a bad smell and is very long lasting (unless eating/drinking/kissing of course you're going to have to reapply hun!) even after date night with my fiance my lips were still colored just not glossy which I didn't mind so much it looked great! even he loved it! I would definitely recommend this product in any color. you can use it paired with lipstick, lip liner, or simply alone.
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Buffalo, NY
Review for: Peony (chic baby pink)
Perfect full pigment gloss range by Anastasia. I picked up 'Peony' yesterday and couldn't be more pleased with the purchase. A beautiful vibrant pink, which brightens up my naturally cool tones. I love the texture...so smooth and not at all sticky. Also, one of the *most* pigmented glosses I've ever used. Tons of colors are available, and also some metallic/sparkly tones too. The "frosting" scent IS strong as the previous reviewer had stated, but that comes down to personal preference. I actually love the sweet smell. As far as wearability they are great as well, several hours without re-applying! At $16 a piece you can't lose, I can't wait to try out more colors!
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
ABH lip glosses are no joke - they are perhaps the most pigmented glosses, or at least one of the top 3 most pigmented, that I have ever owned or swatched in person. They're slightly sticky which may turn some people off of the formula, but they're not overly sticky, they smell pleasant and don't have an over-powering scent like some lip products do, and the formula lasts for hours on the lips bc of its perfect tackiness to keep the product in place. The color range is crazy - there are many options in neutrals, traditional, bold, and metallic colors.
Mehreen C.
Mehreen C.
Addison, TX
I absolutely love this gloss! I have super pigmented lips, so I need a gloss that is pretty pigmented for full coverage. This lip gloss gives me a gorgeous medium to full coverage without being too heavy on the lips. And the smell is absolutely delicious! It's a great alternative to drying liquid lipstick without downgrading too much on pigmentation. I have the colors Warm Bronze and Tara. Both are beautiful for nc42-44 skin tones.

My only request of ABH is too make gloss versions of Catnip and Craft from the liquid lipstick line!
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
I recently purchased this from Sephora and I can't get over how beautiful it is. It's a high end brand but these lip glosses are only 16 dollars which in my opinion, is a great price for ABH! This color in particular is Undressed and it is the perfect warm nude shade. It's opaque and not sticky. It lasts for a very long time. I've only worn it alone but I plan on testing it out over some of my Kylie Cosmetic nude liners. And I plan on picking up some other shades of this gloss as well! Highly highly recommend undressed!
Stacy S.
Stacy S.
Personally I'm not a big lip gloss fan. I got a free sample of this Anastasia Beverly Hills lipgloss with my recent Ulta beauty purchase. The color of the sample is called fudge, it's a deep brown tone. It's funny because this lip gloss actually does smell like chocolate. This has a really good pigmentation and some decent staying power for a lipgloss. However it is kind of sticky which I am not a fan of. That is actually the reason why I don't like lipgloss. I'm more of a matte liquid lip fan.
KitKat B.
KitKat B.
Review for: Rio (tropical pink)
This is a fun, sexy color that pops, wows and won't fade on you. It held up well against a long day of talking, eating and drinking~ though I did need to do a small retouch after hour 8 or so. As with any matte, it's good to exfoliate and hydrate before wearing it to ensure that you get a smooth finish. I recommend using it with a good, hydrating lip primer or balm to enhance it's longevity and keep your lips hydrated (though it's not terribly drying, even after hours of wear).
vianey m.
vianey m.
Review for: Undressed (café au lait)
I love this lip gloss . I have tried many lip glosses, however none of them have been as pigmented as this one. All the other ones are also sticky but I found that this one is not, which is something that I been looking for. The color is also amazing, it's a nude pink and makes you look great. Overall I would give this product 4 stars because since it is a lip gloss it does not last very long but other than that it's a great product. I would recommend this product for anyone.
Elyssa W.
Elyssa W.
I really want to try these glosses. Opinions? Is there a better gloss out there or are these good. I have tried the Mac lipglass but they are too sticky and feel heavy on the lips to me!
Emily R.
Emily R.
Some lip glosses i have purchased before are really sticky and when its windy or I'm moving around little strand of my hair are sticking to the gloss . With this product do you have that problem?
Litzi P.
Litzi P.
Elgin, IL
where can I buy this product??
Brenda R.
Brenda R.
Weslaco, TX
How much does it cost?
Selena S.
Selena S.
I've always been a girl who loves a good matte lip, but it's getting boring for me. So I am looking to invest in some ABH lip glosses! Which shades would you recommend for someone who has an a light olive skin tone like myself? I'm also too afraid of trying very risqué types of shades. So please recommend some safe and some more daring shades separately if you can!