Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss

by Anastasia Beverly Hills

bWHAT IT IS/bbrA full-pigment lacquer with a high-shine gloss finish.brbrbWHAT IT DOES/bbr- Double-sided flat applicator with a rounded tip for precise applicationbr- Subtle vanilla scentbrbrINGREDIENTSbrPolybutene Octyldodecanol Hydrogenated Polyisobutene Isononyl Isononanoate Silica Dimethyl Silylate Calcium Sodium Borosilicate Dicaprylyl Carbonate Glycolipids VP/Hexadecene Copolymer Silica Limnanthes Alba Meadowfoam Seed Oil Simmondsia Chinensis Jojoba Seed Oil Sodium Magnesium Silver Phosphate Tin Oxide Tocopheryl Acetate Fragrance/Parfum May Contain /- Iron Oxides CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499 Titanium Dioxide CI 77891brbrbFREE OF.../bbr- Animal crueltybrbrbFINISH/bbrHigh-shine glossulliThis product is part of a hrefhttp//bit.ly/2hZ7K7JGlowhaus/a a makeup and skin care boutique featuring all things dewy sparkly and bright./liliWeb ID 3248036/li/ul

How long does the lipstick last Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss ?
How long does the lipstick last Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss ?
Looking for a lip gloss that isn’t too sticky but has nice staying power. What would you recommend ?
Start your review of Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss!
Product Highlights
...colour was a standout! The darker colours are highly pigmented and ultra glossy. They are very sticky but also very long wearing! in reviews
Best lip gloss ever! #bestof2015 long lasting awesome colors and smells and tastes good. I am addicted in reviews
My favorite lip gloss ever! I love the opacity and the creamy, hydrating feel on the lips. This is a beautiful warm nude color that looks great on my complexion.in reviews
Donna P.
Watford, Hertfordshire
Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss uploaded by Donna P.
Review for: Toffee (light warm brown)
These lipglosses are unreal, I only ever owned 1 and I loved it so much until my sister robbed it on me lol , it gave my lips a gorgeous glossy finish and was very long lasting I never brought it again just because there is cheaper alternatives, but it was well worth the money!
Elene T.
Brooklyn, NY
Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss uploaded by Elene T.
I'm wearing shade Moon Jelly and at first I thought it was too childish color as it seemed very sparkly, but it is very nice color and I can say that this is the best lip gloss I've ever had.
Habiba P.
Wyatts Green, Brentwood
Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss uploaded by Habiba P.
Review for: Amber (peachy beige), Peony (chic baby pink)
My go to lip gloss. Yes it is a little pricey but sometimes some products are just worth it! Upon application these lip glosses tend to last a long time and does not leave a sticky feeling. Smells wonderful and looks great for the healthy dewy every day look.
Agne K.
birmingham
Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss uploaded by Agne K.
Review for: Sunset Strip (sparkly coral) (online only)
This is absolutely wonderful! A must have for your lip collection if you desire day long beautiful lips. The pigment is rich so there is no need for excess product usuage. Stays on and stays put all day, or all night if you'd like beautiful kissable lips without the messy transfer. Application is tricky at first, but I had never used this type of liquid lip color before. Keep trying, you'll get the hang of it and the work will be totally worth it! I am even able to wear glosses on top, without the actual lip color coming right off. You will have the perfect pout all day, no need for reapplication or checking the mirror to see if it's stil there. If you make a mistake appliying, it can be difficult to remove. I suggest a make-up remover wipe for faster removal. Also for minor mistakes, you can take your nail and use it through the make-up remover wipe to erase even the tiniest of boo-boos. Just give it a try ladies!
Zahra M.
Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss uploaded by Zahra M.
Review for: St. Tropez (iridescent rose gold)
One on the best high end lip glosses I have ever used. Not only is it an amazing product but the formula is not sticky at all! It makes your lips feel soft and is very long lasting! I have this in the shade vintage aswell!
Kinga M.
baldock
Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss uploaded by Kinga M.
Review for: Parfait (metallic coral w/rose gold finish)
Amazing gloss , highly pigmented and ultra glossy , definitely worth the price it’s so nice and not sticky at all and also smells lush. Super long lasting and easy to apply would definitely reccomend!
Fizzah R.
Walsall
Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss uploaded by Fizzah R.
Review for: Toffee (light warm brown)
I love the formula of ABH glosses - they’re so creamy and not sticky at all. This shade in particular is the perfect everyday nude for me.
Sarah M.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss uploaded by Sarah M.
Review for: Undressed (café au lait), Dainty (soft peach)
The best lipglosses I’ve ever used, I swear by them! Last all day and are so glossy! My all time favourites and must haves!Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid LipstickAnastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss
Opal N.
Temple hall ave, Kirkcaldy
Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss uploaded by Opal N.
Review for: Dainty (soft peach)
Omg!! The best lipgloss's in the WORLD! So pigmented, glossy, long wearing ect!!!! My go to lip product, a bit pricey at £17 but well worth the money. A little goes a long way so you'll get good use out these! I always get compliments whenever I'm wearing these glosses. Buy buy buy!!! The shade I'm wearing here is 'Barbie Pink'
Dominika S.
Westbury, Wiltshire
Review for: Caramel (soft, pinky brown)
Make up is never complete without a touch of a lipgloss or lipstick 💄 This lipgloss is perfect for natural looks for me but can also look extra with more glamorous make up looks 😍 it stays on surprisingly a long time for a lipgloss which is also a plus ✨ highly recommend 💜

157 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Cynthia P.
San Leandro, CA
il y a 8 mois
Sarena S. il y a 5 mois
Let’s just say I woke up and it was still on lol
Cynthia P.
San Leandro, CA
il y a 8 mois
Brittany B. il y a 2 mois
I say it last a good while. Of course if you’re eating or drinking, it will rub off. I think the thick, smooth, creamy consistency helps it stay on better than any glosses I’ve tried. It’s a perfect gloss in my opinion.
Maria Fernanda D.
Bronx, NY
il y a un an
Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss moisturize this lipstick well?
Mariadelina M. il y a un an
It’s good I love it