BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #5 in Lip Gloss

An opaque, high-shine lip color. Use Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss’ flat sponge-tip applicator to deliver intense pigment with precision for an expert finish in a single swipe.

Can be worn alone or layered over lipstick
Non-drying formula
Vanilla scent
Available in 43 shades

Polybutene, Triisodecyl Trimellitate, Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minerale, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Propylene Carbonate, Propylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance/Parfum, May Contain/Peut Contenir: (+/-) Mica, Red 6 (Ci 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380), Red 27 Lake (Ci 45410), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) <1610461>

Reviews (1973)
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I don't love all of these glosses if I'm being totally honest, but this colour was a standout! The darker colours are highly pigmented and ultra glossy. They are very sticky but also very long wearing! " in 174 reviews
  • "Best lip gloss ever! #bestof2015 long lasting awesome colors and smells and tastes good. I am addicted " in 130 reviews
  • "My favorite lip gloss ever! I love the opacity and the creamy, hydrating feel on the lips. This is a beautiful warm nude color that looks great on my complexion." in 59 reviews
Makayla C.
Apex
Review for: Neon Apple (crisp red) (online only), Petal (milky red), Socialite (ruby red) (online only), Potion (deep aubergine) more...
Let’s just say that the only reason why I’m giving this a two star instead of one star is because of its pigmentation.  I’ve never had a more pigmented lipgloss in my life! But there are a lot of down sides making this not worth it! 1) It’s not easy to apply. This applicator is flat and not stirty, meaning it bends a lot. With this product being as potanant as it is,  you need a more precise applicatior and this wand isnt it. It’s really easy to mess up. 2) The formula. This is extremely thick and sticky and goopy. When applying this I felt like it was like pouring hard wax on your arm and letting it dry. That is how thick it was. Now if you dont know what hard wax is, you can look up how to apply it and you will see what I’m talking about. 3) The smell. Honestly this is one of the worst smells I’ve ever encountered on a lip product. I dot know how to discribe it. It’s like smarties that expired in the 80’s and have been sitting in your step moms garage! This is honestly the only ABH product I have tried and I didn’t like and trust me, Ive tried a lot! I even love the subculture palette! All in all I dont not like them and would not recommend that you buy them.
Christina G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
No reviews for this amazing Lip Gloss? Sometimes really great products get overlooked because there is no “Hype” around them. I am a lip gloss junkie and even I did not really take note of these glosses until recently. But they are definitely on my radar now. These glosses come in various finishes including shimmer and crème. This one, Tara, is a rich, opaque warm terracotta brown crème. If you have Medium-Tan skin with warm undertone (I am an NC 45/ C 6 in Mac) this is an amazing color. But in addition to the great color, this gloss is smooth, not sticky, very hydrating and last much longer than normal gloss. Non-sticky. It feels like a luxurious treatment for the lips. I have several of these now and I love them all. This one and Bronzed are my two favorite for my skin tone/color. They are $16 USD and are available at Ulta and Sephora. It comes in a large round transparent tube that clearly shows the color and has a flat-paddle shaped doe foot applicator. You do not need a lot to fully cover the lips, so no need to pile it on. It has a very, very mild “cake-batter” scent that is yummy and disappears quickly. It is glossy, but not in a Vaseline type way, it fades beautifully and leaves a lovely stain behind as well as moisturized lips. I really love this. I will purchase a back-up and I would recommend.
Erika L.
Austin
Review for: Gilded (sparkly anitque gold) (online only), Amber (peachy beige), Butterscotch (neutral peachy beige), Girly (sparkling pink w/a coral reflect), Toffee (light warm brown) more...
This is my #1 favorite lip gloss formula! I have bought three of these in the full size and have received two deluxe samples as a bonus to other ABH purchases. I always buy these from Ulta with my Platinum Rewards when I either have a 20% off coupon or when there is a promo for 5x points on ABH which is how I justify the price point on these. There is also enough product that these will last a really long time before needing to be repurchased. Pro number one: these smell like the most delicious vanilla cake. Number two: the formula is so plush and smooth (even the shimmery shades) without being sticky. Be aware that the majority of these are very opaque for gloss, so if you are wanting a more sheer gloss these probably won't be for you. Three: as far as gloss goes these last quite a long while - like 4 hours or so - without needing to be reapplied.  Love, love, love them all.
Olga C.
Seminole, FL
I have this lipgloss in three shades: moon jelly(Cool Lavender with a Sparkle finish), girly (Warm Coral with Pink Sparkles) and st.tropes (Pink that reflect gold). All three are gorgeous! I was so excited about this launch a bought them the first day from Anastasia Beverly Hills website. They are ultra smooth,easy to apply,weightless formula with a mirror like shine. Moon Jelly and Girly can be used as a lip toppers and you can wear them without any lip liner,however st. tropes is very opaque shade that looks best with a lip liner on. All three shades are pretty long wearing for the lipgloss and have non sticking,very high shine formula.This lipglosses are slightly scented with very soft vanilla smell.If you like lipglosses you have to try this out!On the photo I am wearing a moon jelly.Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss
shadynasty H.
Elon
Review for: Vintage (victorian rose) more...
The pigment in this gloss is gorgeous. The most opaque gloss I've ever used for sure. It's on the thick side, but it's not sticky or tacky. The color stays put unquestionably better than any other gloss I've tried!! Vintage is a beautiful shade as well. I would say it's a shade that would work well on just about anybody. There's a really pretty shimmer, very faint but the effect when the gloss is applied is beautiful. I got this gloss in a "free gift w purchase" promo at Ulta and I am so glad I did! The applicator is perfect for the product. A thin paddle-like soft doe foot that's flat on each side, for precision application considering the high pigment of the gloss. It's also a bit flexible which is helpful as well. I'm not a major fan of lip gloss but this stuff makes the cut for me!
Roxanne O.
Review for: St. Tropez (iridescent rose gold) more...
So this was my first #anastasiabeverlyhills product! I got this Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss from #sephora for my point redemption . It doesn’t look so bold on me, it’s more like a nude color on me. It’s metallic and shiny though. Very high pigment! I really liked this and i don’t even really like lip gloss.

I like that it’s got pigment though and it’s like a cross between a stain and a gloss. It’s shiny and kind of metallic. It’s definitely fun! It also didn’t dry my lips out or burn or irritate them. I’ll definitely try to buy some more #ABH products from now on. I was already recommended her pallete, so that’s been on my list.
Maria S.
Webster , NY
Review for: Caramel (soft, pinky brown) more...
I have been on a hunt for the perfect gloss. This one by anastasia ticked off pretty much every box. It is highly pigmented, it’s a stunning color, it’s not sticky, and it wears for a very long time (considering it’s a gloss). I love how when the shine fades away it leaves your lips with some pigment. This is an excellent formula and I love the color,caramel, I got. I also do not like bright colored glosses. Since glosses tend to move around a little bit I don’t want a bright color making its way across my face. A nude color is a little bit easier of a clean up job if that does happen. I can say that these do not move around a lot at all but like I said wearing a gloss you do run the risk. I also love how these are $16. I think that is such a great price for the amazing product that you are getting. Also these do leave your lips feeling hydrated so on those more chapped lip days these glosses will fix the problem! I would highly recommend swatching these in store since there are so many colors to choose from and you want to make sure you find the perfect one for your skin tone!
Melanie S.
Miami Beach, FL
Vintage is my ride or die color. Seriously, I probably wear it more than any other lip gloss I own. I love the ABH lip gloss formula. It is creamy, PIGMENTED, has an amazing shine, but it is not sticky. There are so many colors that I own but I still reach for Vintage since it ties in my pink/brown eye looks. They all smell great as well! I only have one of the metallic shades, "Metallic Rose", and it is so creamy and pigmented. I know it has TINY glitters in it but you cannot feel it at all! So much product comes in all of these lippies! I also really like the applicator and I am perfectly able to do my cupids bow with it! I am going to just keep buying colors!! :)
Cecille W.
Review for: Vintage (victorian rose) more...
I was originally looking at the Anastasia liquid lipsticks when Sephora was having a sale but then the lip gloss quickly caught my eye! Online, "Vintage" looks like a very light pink but when swatched, it is actually a deeper pink that looks great on the lips! Definitely a "MLBB" color! It's more pigmented than I expected, which is another plus. Staying power is okay, as with all glosses, but it's not sticky or heavily scented so I don't mind keeping it in my bag to reapply. Looks great alone or over lip liner. For $16, this is definitely a gloss that I will keep repurchasing.
Geralis P.
Review for: Toffee (light warm brown) more...
 Today i bought the  Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss in the shade toffee at Ulta and let me tell you is Amazing!!! All my life i have loved lipglosses and I have never expected a lip gloss that would last all dayyy! I would totally want a drawer full of this lip glosses because i feel like i would totally use them and would look at them and review them alllll dayyy!  Its incredible how good a lip gloss can be.
Elyssa W.
I really want to try these glosses. Opinions? Is there a better gloss out there or are these good. I have tried the Mac lipglass but they are too sticky and feel heavy on the lips to me!
Emily R.
Some lip glosses i have purchased before are really sticky and when its windy or I'm moving around little strand of my hair are sticking to the gloss . With this product do you have that problem?
Litzi P.
Elgin, IL
where can I buy this product??
Brenda R.
Weslaco, TX
How much does it cost?
Selena S.
I've always been a girl who loves a good matte lip, but it's getting boring for me. So I am looking to invest in some ABH lip glosses! Which shades would you recommend for someone who has an a light olive skin tone like myself? I'm also too afraid of trying very risqué types of shades. So please recommend some safe and some more daring shades separately if you can!