BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

This lightweight serum contains a unique blend of natural hydrators, Instalift™ Goji and Anastasia Beverly Hills' exclusive Balkan Botanical™ Infusion to improve the appearance of skin and help reduce signs of aging. It soothes, softens and hydrates, making skin look brighter and smoother.

Derived from the Tibetan goji berry, Instalift™ Goji is an isolated active glycopeptide that combines the lifting and firming strength of both proteins and polysaccharides. This powerful antioxidant provides immediate lift and, as discovered by clinical studies, improves the appearance of skin firmness by 26.8% within one hour of application.

Features and benefits:

- Fine lines and wrinkles: Instalift™ Goji (Tibetan goji berry) gives the appearance of reduced fine lines, wrinkles and sagging skin.

- Dryness: Exclusive Balkan Botanical™ Infusion, an antioxidant-rich complex, helps soften, soothe and hydrate skin. Sodium hyaluronate delivers ideal hydration to smooth and refresh the eye area.

- Crow's feet: Softens the appearance of lines at the outer corner of the eyes.

- Dark circles and puffiness: Chrysin and hydroxysuccinimide mask the appearance of redness, while leaving the skin looking brighter and lighter.

How to use: On clean skin, apply small dots of serum to fine lines and wrinkles, concentrating on areas around the eyes. Gently pat the skin until thoroughly absorbed. Use in the morning and at night. Use daily for lasting results and a more youthful appearance. Fine lines and wrinkles are greatly diminished and the entire skin surface benefits from maximizing moisture retention. Developed to absorb instantly, the Line Erasing Serum delivers long-lasting results.

• For all skin types.
  • Non-irritating to eyes; suitable for use with contact-lens wearers.
  • Ophthalmologist- and dermatologist-tested.
  • Noncomedogenic.
  • 0.5 oz.
  • By Anastasia Beverly Hills.
  • Exclusively ours.
  • Item #282801

Ingredients

Water/Eau/aqua, Diglycerin, Hamemelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Lycium Barbarum Fruit, Extract, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., PEG/PPG-20/15 Dimethicone, Xanthan Gum, Squalane,, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Steareth-20, Chrysin, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl, Tetrapeptide-7, N-Hydroxysuccinimide, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-5, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Sodium, Hyaluronate, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle), Flower Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Althaea Officinalis Leaf Extract, Melissa Officinalis, Leaf Extract, Vaccinum Myrtillus Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Citrus Aurantium, Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Santalum Austrocaledonicum (Sandalwood) Oil, Citric Acid,, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Phenoxyethanol,, Potassium Sorbate, Fragrance/parfum, Limonene, Linalool.

• Why does this irritate my face2 Answers
  • Does she still sell this? I've never seen it before.1 Answers
Carmelita A.
Escondido, CA
Love how it erases my fine lines and wrinkles. Not only do they have quality eyebrow kits, highlight and contour, they also have quality serums and this is the one i would recommend.
Molly E.
Philadelphia, PA
This product was nice. I liked the way it applied, and it also had a decent scent. It was gentle on my skin. It met my expectations. The only reason I did not give it 5 stars is because it was someone pricey in my opinion. I would probably buy it again, overall I would recommend it to a friend.
• r.
This product blurred out all my fine lines and pores! This may be a little expensive but it does the job! I would for sure recommend this product to friends family and anyone who needs a new serum. I will be going back to buy this product tomorrow!
Alexii✨ K.
I would apply this serum before going to sleep and it's a gentle product. The formula doesn't have any chemicals that would damage my skin. The price of this product is a bit pricey but I would highly recommend this product to others .
Diana R.
N Salt Lake, UT
Such a potent serum! I’ve been applying this nightly. My décolletage & crows feet (why did they show up the day I turned 30😱) look amazing! My skin is so plumped & youthful looking. This is a must anti wrinkle serum!
Justus R.
Tacoma Washington
This line erasing cream is amazing! I love it. Line erase after 2 weeks. I bought it from sephora, its pricey but i couldnt deny. I met my expetations after 2 weeks! I would reccomend to others ofcourse.
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Andrea M.
This is so amazing I have never try something this great , it may be pricy but it may be pricey but is really worth , I will usually buy this on my local saphora , and I will 100% buy this again , I recommend this to all of y'all .
Melissa B.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
This erasing serum is amazing it really does erase ! It's a MUST HAVE product if you love beauty products as much as I do ! It's so gentle on your skin and doesn't leave you feeling sticky ! I'd definitely buy more and I highly recommend
Leslie L.
Austin , TX
As much as I wanted to love this product I just could find my way to do so. It irritated my skin and it smelled so weird! It's pretty expensive and for me it just wasn't worth it.
Sasha M.
Why does this irritate my face
Nicole B.
Altamonte Springs, FL
Does she still sell this? I've never seen it before.