Anastasia Beverly Hills Limited Edition Liquid Lipstick in Starfish - Starfish (peach sand) - Only at ULTA uploaded by Emily P.Anastasia Beverly Hills Limited Edition Liquid Lipstick in Starfish - Starfish (peach sand) - Only at ULTA uploaded by Reilly G.

BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

Limited Edition Liquid Lipstick in Starfish - Only at ULTA!Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick is a long-wearing, waterproof, smudge-resistant, matte lip color.This ultra saturated liquid formula delivers an intense shot of matte pigment in one easy swipe. A single application gives you smear-resistant coverage that stays put for hours. Full coverage, intense pigment, and a matte finish in an easy-to-apply liquid formula. One sweep delivers vibrant longwearing color that sets all day.Benefits:Full coverage with opaque colorNon-drying formula - Limited Edition Liquid Lipstick in Starfish see more...

Buy on ULTA
Reilly G.
Corpus Christi, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Christmas will be magical if I get Anastasia everything and I mean EVERYTHING not just these long lasting creamy liquid matte lipsticks ❤️ Sephora holds the key to my heart 😍 The packaging is always so classy and sleek, this gift is perfect for a stocking stuffer. Also my stocking is looking a little empty if anyone wanted to fill it with this 👀 *cough* Influenster *cough* Anastasia Beverly Hills
He'aven M.
Conroe , TX
I’ve worn a bunch of lipsticks in my life but this one is by far my favorite hands down it apples really smooth on my lips it lasts all day with sting and drinking (which is important) and as a bonus the package if is super cute!! I would give this out to everyone to try if I could can’t say one bad thing about this product
Cristee B.
Middletown, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am all about the brown toned nude lipsticks and this one does not disappoint. I didn’t even know this was coming out, but I stumbled across it while I was ulta and I’m glad I did. It goes without saying that formulation of Anastasia liquid lipsticks is next to none, but the color is really what did it for me. I can see this color being very complimentary to a lot of skin tones. I am fair so it wears like a dark nude on me, but it could be very versatile.
Myranda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This color is outstanding. This is the same formula as all of Anastasia’s other liquid lipsticks. It wears well but doesn’t layer well. I love this shade specifically because it suits my warm complexion. It truly is a peach sand although I notice some brown undertones in it. I would definitely recommend this.
Yazira R.
Cleveland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
These liquid lip is nice. They have good color and texture. They smell good too, not a strong overpowering scent. They are super pretty. The only thing I don't like is that it can be sticky. It doesn't really dry down completely. I will buy this product again.
Ana C.
NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this liquid lipstick because it's the perfect Matt colors i have seen yet, and they are simply beautiful colors and most of all they stay locked on for the longest and that's what I look for, also the way they apply on so smooth and easily.
Amber W.
Gulfport, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand is so awesome!! I love all of the products that I have purchased from them. You can find it at Sephora. It is worth your money. I definitely trust and recommend this brand and product.
Thalia R.
Athens
Beauty Junkie Expert
I only have two of them and they are great. The colors are pretty too. I like using them once in a while. I told my friend that she should use it and she liked it.
Shealynn T.
Collinsville
The quality of the lipstick is so good. It definitely let my expectations. It wore beautifully. The packaging was very sleek. It is long lasting. I prefer it over the Kat Von D
Lauryn💕 C.
I love this liquid lipstick. Matte is my favorite and I have a few different colors and I love them all. I️t stays on all without reapplication!
Kemmy D.
Tigard, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone have a picture of them wearing this color ?