Anastasia Beverly Hills Lash Genius Waterproof Topcoat uploaded by lolo S.Anastasia Beverly Hills Lash Genius Waterproof Topcoat uploaded by Megan O.Anastasia Beverly Hills Lash Genius Waterproof Topcoat uploaded by Hadley W.

BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

Waterproof when you want it to be. Lash Genius instantly waterproofs, refreshes and protects any mascara all day, without the typical drying or clumping. The advanced, lightweight formula glides on smooth, dries quickly and gives your lashes a touchably soft lacquer finish that lasts all day.

Must use waterproof eye makeup remover.

• Dermatologist tested.
  • Hypoallergenic.
  • Paraben- and fragrance-free.
  • 0.1 oz.
  • By Anastasia Beverly Hills.
  • Item #557736

Ingredients

Isododecane, Polyethylene, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Synthetic Wax, Disteardimonium Hectorite,, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Propylene Carbonate, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Seed Oil.

• I love this stuff. But Sephora doesn't carry it anymore here. Any...1 Answers
  • Does this work???? How well does it waterproof the lashes??? Coul...3 Answers
  • I've used this product and I love it but is it better than other ...1 Answers
Anastasia Beverly Hills Lash Genius Waterproof Topcoat
  • "I received this product as a sample from Sephora and I love it! Just apply it over your mascara as a top coat, and your mascara is waterproof. I haven't been able to find a waterproof mascara that I like, so using this makes it so I don't have to change mascaras. I've also found that if your mascara clumps up in a spot for whatever reason, when you apply the top coat, it evens out everything and makes it look really good." in 16 reviews
  • "I was crushed when the sample I received ran out, and the hefty price tag for the full size was not something I was willing to shell out." in 2 reviews
  • "Makes my lashes look great all day." in 1 review
  • "I haven't been able to find a waterproof mascara that I like, so using this makes it so I don't have to change mascaras." in 1 review
Briseida R.
Gold Beach
I had heard so many things about it so I decided to buy it. I bought it from Sephora at a Macy's. Which I regret, I won't buy it again. It's not worth the price it's very pricey. It was hard to apply and it didn't stay on my lashes.
Kimberly B.
Denton , NC
Idania S.
Hyattsville , MD
I love this waterproof product, oh gosh, this one just make my eyelashes pop any time I use! It just make them look so big just the way I like it, I never get out home if I'm no wearing mascara on my lashes! And the most important thing is that I can go to the pool any time and nothing happens with my lashes✨
HANNAH C.
Columbus, OH
This brush design helps to cover and separate each single lash. However, it doesn't help with curling the lashes. I bought this from Sephora. I would recommend looking for this same brush shape, but in the future may look for another that helps to curl and cover and separate each lash.
Michelle B.
Fort Lauderdale, Fl
Anastasia Lash Genius Waterproof Topcoat is a pricey mascara but it does wonders. I used one coat on top of my daily mascara and it helps keep my mascara on all day. It is very easy to apply and it came in this nice box . I kept the packaging since it was so nice.
Kristina G.
I was already using this product in another brand at a fraction of the price, so I would've never paid so much for the full size on this one. I got it as a sample in a bag of trial sized summer items, so I tried it to see if it was indeed better than the cheaper stuff. Well it worked the exact same way, but this stuff did not want to come off easily at all! It required lots of oily remover and scrubbing. Which in turn resulted in very red puffy eyes. My other brand has never been hard to get off and still did the job so I'll stick with that one.
Teran P.
Minneapolis, MN
Now, this is not a product that I ever felt that I needed; but, now that I have tried it, I do need it. Always. This made my mascara, no matter what kind it was, stay put. My mascara never flaked, ran, or budged when I used this waterproof topcoat. I was crushed when the sample I received ran out, and the hefty price tag for the full size was not something I was willing to shell out. I purchased Ulta's version, but it is not the same. Lucky for me, I received another sample of this a few weeks ago and now have budge-proof lashes once again.
Marlena S.
I love this stuff...why hasn't there been anything else on the market like this?? It keeps my mascara set and waterproof (stubbornly waterproof) throughout my workday, sweating at the gym AND through showers. It takes eye-makeup remover to get it completely off. I love how I can finally wear my favorite mascara and not have to worry about raccoon eyes at the end of the day. I also use it as a brow setting gel.
Jennifer H.
I purchased this in a summer collection of brands at ulta. It's one of my favorite things I received now. I purchased a drugstore brand of mascara to see if the hype was a payout and grabbed one that wasn't waterproof. My eyes tend to water with allergies and such often so waterproof is a must. This top waterproofing coat was a lifesaver. I adore it. No smudging, smearing, running, flaming etc it set it in place like a pro. A must have I think in every makeup collection. Recommend highly.
Jenn M.
Mukilteo, WA
I love love love this product! You just apply a coat of it after applying your regular mascara and it really locks everything in place without smudging all day. I normally have problems with my mascara smudging and flaking throughout the day, even waterproof formulas, but this really keeps my under eyes bright all day. One thing to note is that the formula can look a little gray if you apply too thick of a layer on top of your lashes!
Carlee A.
Dothan, AL
Does this really make it waterproof?
Meghan B.
Does this work???? How well does it waterproof the lashes??? Could I go swimming in the summer without it running?
Ida M.
Halifax, NS
I love this stuff. But Sephora doesn't carry it anymore here. Anyone know where I could buy this in Canada?
Meagan W.
I've used this product and I love it but is it better than other products like it? If I forget to wear it I end the day with raccoon eyes but if there is a similar product that works just as good if love to try it.