Anastasia Beverly Hills Kisses On My List Volume 2 Hydrafull Gloss Set uploaded by Laura V.Anastasia Beverly Hills Kisses On My List Volume 2 Hydrafull Gloss Set uploaded by Alex W.

BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

• i've heard mixed reviews about these glosses and i wanted...4 Answers
  • I've been debating for ages now on getting one of these b...1 Answers
  • This looks like a great set. I'm more of a neutral color ...1 Answers
Anastasia Beverly Hills Kisses On My List Volume 2 Hydrafull Gloss Set
  • "Amazing colors very pigmented and glossy they aren't patchy at all and give you a nice finish even tho they are smaller size I definitely recommend them and they smell great. LONG LASTING!! I ordered 10 of these for my bridesmaids and it was REALLY LONG WEAR!!! About 3/4 hours before needing to re apply and you know at weddings your eating and drinking!!!!!" in 7 reviews
  • "This set of glosses is everything you’d like about a gloss. They truly are glossy. Without a tacky feel, the colour stayed put. My lips felt hydrated longer than with most glosses." in 4 reviews
  • "One of my favorite sets. It's so hydrating and doesn't peel my lips at all. Every color looks good, and if I want to wear them as a matte lippie,i put my instanatte on there and watch it work it's magic. I'm in love with these lippies. They smell awesome too. " in 4 reviews
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
I love this gloss set because it comes with a variety of colors. The gloss doesn't have the staying power like most lipsticks, which I like to change it up so it works perfect. My lips have a nice shine and don't feel dry or cracked. They also have a really pleasant smell associated with them.
Najwa A.
Rochester, NY
Love the lipstick lasted all night and didn’t have to retouch! Another great thing is I bought it from TJMaxx which was way more affordable than buying it anywhere else!
Payton D.
Deville
This is my all time favorite product. I will never find anything that compares to it. I would be so grateful if I could get PR packages of this product so I could review for the people on my social media pages! It would get you more sales! I can’t stress enough how much I love this product!
Livvy O.
Orestes, IN
I love abh lippies! They have all been pigmented and very long lasting compared to others, especially the matte ones. This set is an excellent deal, as you receive many for the price!
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
Amazing lip gloss set ! Super easy to apply and long lasting ! Well formulated and packaged ! Worth the value ! Highly recommend it! Leaves my lips looking so smooth and glossy !
Ashley G.
Absolutely love these! I'm usually not a fan of gloss, I prefer matte. But these are the bomb! A friend of mine got them for me for Christmas from Sephora I believe. I would most definitely recommend. They don't cake up, crack, or wear off :)
Gabriela F.
Houston
Not my favorite lipsticks because when you waited like three minutes later you going to see the crease on your lips and that's what I don't like it it is easy to apply and it was not my first time using it and I didn't mean my expectations because I didn't like the creases on my lips and no I will not buy them again.
Nevaeh F.
Chicago
My lips My Lips they look phenomenal my lips look so great they feel fantastic I've used this product once nice packaging definitely this product lasts a long time good shelf life as well nice pigmentation definitely a great buy nice pricing as well definitely you guys should buy
Melisa F.
I love these lip glosses they are perfect for any day I will definitely buy these agian the colors are so pretty and they are not to sticky I love how they have many colors to choose from and Anastasia is my favorite brand especially in lip glosses and the sent is great.
Keasha S.
Texas
Yes I'm rating these glosses as five star contenders!!! These glosses are true to color and are very hydrating on the lips. They are moisturizing and not sticky. This set of glosses weren't too  pricey. I've given this set as a gift and would recommend them to others.
Jennifer B.
Greenwood, IN
i've heard mixed reviews about these glosses and i wanted to know if they help moisturize as well as tint?
Samantha K.
Ellicott City, MD
Where is this set for sale?
Ashley A.
Chicago
How do i even ask for the samples
odalis g.
Pasadena, TX
Were can I find any anastasia lipstick have been looking for them in ultra and sephora but can't never find them.
Cheyenne O.
This looks like a great set. I'm more of a neutral color kind of girl. Are these matte or more of a gloss? Also, what is the price for this lovely set?