BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

A brush-on highlighter that gives skin the appearance of being lit-from-within. Brush-on Anastasia Beverly Hills Illuminators to brighten and highlight the face and décolletage for a glowing look.

• Shade Description - Rose Gold

Mica, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Squalane, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Glycerin, 1,2-hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Dicalcium Phosphate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Polysorbate 20, Silica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tin Oxide, Xanthan Gum, May Contain/Peut Contenir: (+/-) Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 778910) <151212r1>

• Whats your all time favorite highlighter?! Mine is Anast...3 Answers
  • Do u like it ? Anastasia Beverly Hills Illuminator1 Answers
  • How do you like the new pallet of shadows, what do you th...2 Answers
Anastasia Beverly Hills Illuminator
  • "the face look so light and countoring have a amazing finish. fast and easy to blend, making the makeup last for hours intact. sometimes the matte can dry the skin. recommend hidratation before use your foundation 💁🏻💆🏻" in 141 reviews
Alexandria K.
Seattle
Bring back the color “So Hollywood”, I have all of the new Anastasia palettes and I have to say that the single pans are much better than the palettes. I feel like they’re made of better quality. So Hollywood is such a gorgeous color (they all are though!) it has golden undertones with a metallic finish. It’s super blendable, easy to apply especially if you spray your highlighter brush with a little Mac Fix+ it makes it even more bright. Its luminous, and high pigmented and so pretty. It looks good on a variety of skin colors which is awesome for everyone. It retails for around 28$ which is cheaper than Becca or Jefferee Star highlighters.
Michelle H.
These highlighters are amazing! I wanted the shade "so Hollywood" so badly it was the exact kind of highlighter I've been looking for, but sadly it sold out:( so I got riviera instead. And I love it! It's so smooth and looks beautiful on the skin doesn't emphasize pores at all. These are very pigmented and not a fan of a strong obvious highlight, with these highlighters you can make a strong highlight or sheer it out to a subtle glow. They did a fantastic job with these. Favorite highlighter I have so far.
Leslie L.
Houston , TX
My holy grail!!!! This is my favorite highlighter of all time I’ve tried other highlighters and they’re great and all but this one will always be my number one reason being that it’s a beautiful gold that gives you that glow the way I use is by applying setting spray over my face and apply the highlighter when your face is still wet from the spray and that’s how you get the most glow! I highly recommend it if i could it give more than 5 stars I would
Gillian V.
Ashburn
By far the best highlighter I have ever tried. It is the perfect tone of gold, for my skin tone. I've been trying to find this exact colour, and so far everything I tried was just slightly off. And the pigmentation is amazing as well. It has become my favourite highlighter (and I've tried at least 30). Highly recommend for light to tan skin. It may be a bit dark for very skin and a tad light for very deep skin. Which is why they have other colours!
Leonela C.
The Anastacia Beverly Hills illuminator is one of the top highlighters and one of the most talked about in the makeup world.
This true rose gold highligher is suitable for all skin tones. you would love how it blends perfectly with the skin to give you a glow from withiin.
A brush-on highlighter that gives skin the appearance of being lit-from-within. Brush-on Anastasia Bevrly Hills Illuminators to brighten and highlight the face and décolletage for a glowing look.
Courtney T.
Honestly disappointed that they discontinued (I think?) these highlighters. I have the lightest shade, which I think is starlight. It’s gorgeous. It has a sort of gel/powder texture and it’s super pigmented. It’s hard to find nice highlighters for very fair skin, but this is a good one.
Angela L.
This was the first highlighter I ever bought and I fell in love with it. It’s very long lasting. Every time I wear it I get so many compliments. There aren’t chunks of glitter in it. It’s blinding on the cheeks and gives you an amazing glow. I prefer this over the Becca highlighters. I just wish it sold in sephora.
Morgan L.
Mc Donald, OH
I used this highlight in So Hollywood and it was my favorite! I was so sad when saw that the product was no longer on their website, but when they released the Amrezy highlight I purchased that one because the shades are pretty similar. I will forever miss So Hollywood, maybe someday they’ll start making it again!
Jasmine G.
Overland park
Great! Beautiful. I have So Hollywood and I like it a lot. This is an upgrade from the palettes. I think this glides on much better. It gives beautiful highlight. I spray my brush lightly with a setting spray to make it glow even more. Priced at $28 it’s about the average cost.
Mariee A.
fresno
I love this product because it is perfect for everybody it is cruelty free and vegan and personally I thing the formula is very rich and has a slight tint of pink to define the cheeks over all Anastasia is a very trusting brand so if your looking for a good illuminator I would definitely recommend you try this one out !
Alexa A.
I need one of these! Which shade is the best??
Juliana T.
Is it worth the price? It looks so beautiful, but I would only purchase if the highlighting is on point lol
Eunice S.
Does this actually work ? I can't seem to find a good highlighter
Stephanie b.
fr, how good is this? is it really pigmented?
Alex L.
Meyersdale, PA
How nice is this and does it make your face glow