BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #62 in Highlighter

A brush-on highlighter that gives skin the appearance of being lit-from-within. Brush-on Anastasia Beverly Hills Illuminators to brighten and highlight the face and décolletage for a glowing look.

• Shade Description - Rose Gold

Mica, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Squalane, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Glycerin, 1,2-hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Dicalcium Phosphate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Polysorbate 20, Silica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tin Oxide, Xanthan Gum, May Contain/Peut Contenir: (+/-) Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 778910) <151212r1>

• Whats your all time favorite highlighter?! Mine is Anastasia Bev...3 Answers
  • Do u like it ? Anastasia Beverly Hills Illuminator1 Answers
  • I wanted to know how does this look on darker skin?2 Answers
Anastasia Beverly Hills Illuminator
  • "the face look so light and countoring have a amazing finish. fast and easy to blend, making the makeup last for hours intact. sometimes the matte can dry the skin. recommend hidratation before use your foundation 💁🏻💆🏻" in 141 reviews
Kristin G.
I have this in "hollywood" color and at first I loved it.  Great pigment and looked great on.  BUT - as I have used the product I noticed an oily hardening of the outer layer.   I am not sure if this is because I am oily skin and it has transferred to the product?  I am pretty good about cleaning brushes so don't think that is the case.  I have had to take scrapper and wipe top layer off and still feel like the product not the same as when new.  Harder and harder to apply and that is unfortunate because truly is a beautiful color.  I would think for the $$$ and brand this product would stay soft and you would be able to use every last fragment of highlighter in case.

Leslie. L.
My holy grail!!!! This is my favorite highlighter of all time I’ve tried other highlighters and they’re great and all but this one will always be my number one reason being that it’s a beautiful gold that gives you that glow the way I use is by applying setting spray over my face and apply the highlighter when your face is still wet from the spray and that’s how you get the most glow! I highly recommend it if i could it give more than 5 stars I would
Gillian V.
Ashburn
By far the best highlighter I have ever tried. It is the perfect tone of gold, for my skin tone. I've been trying to find this exact colour, and so far everything I tried was just slightly off. And the pigmentation is amazing as well. It has become my favourite highlighter (and I've tried at least 30). Highly recommend for light to tan skin. It may be a bit dark for very skin and a tad light for very deep skin. Which is why they have other colours!
Emily M.
Kirkland, WA
I love this brand i do, but i feel like they could have done better with this one. It does work great but its a highlighter that you have to apply several times to get the look you want and I'm fair skinned, so it shouldn't take that much effort right ? Also there isn't that much product, it's pretty expensive and it didn't last anywhere near as long as other comparable brands. I recommend it, just be sure you sample before you buy because I don't think it's for everyone.
Maddie F.
Manistee , MI
Very rich and pigmented highlighter! You can’t go wrong with any of the colors available. This highlighter is great for any kind of skin in my opinion. Of course with a good primer and setter. I have combination skin and it looked so shimmery and fabulous on my skin! So many compliments. Love !
Nelli C.
Lodi, CA
I really like the highlighter in the color Hollywood. It is so rich and pigmented to get an intense look you could spray your brush and then apply the highlighter which is very amazing. It is very long lasting and a little goes a long way. I will repurchase this when i hit pan.
Jija🌹 I.
Lemon Grove , CA
This was my first Anastasia highlighter. I loved it and used it all the time. There was a champagne undertone and it was very pigmented. The only thing I didn’t like was that it was too loose for me and would mess up around my face. I would definitely recommend it.
Jocelyn R.
I have SO HOLLYWOOD and I love the color. The product is very pigmented and stays on my face a long time. I have been able to wear it a full day and the highlight stays the same. It gives me a golden look. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Crissy A.
Mission, KS
I LOVE the payoff and glow from the So Hollywood illuminator. I feel like a little goes a long way for the product and it looks great when applying with a brush or a beauty blender. This is one of my go-to highlighters for a beautiful, glowing look.
Christina O.
Reseda , CA
I love it! My favorite is “so hollywood.” It has a golden shine to it yet it is so subtle. I love this and use it daily for all looks both daytime and evening. I bought it when it first came out and still havnt ran out because you only need a tiny amount
Alexa A.
I need one of these! Which shade is the best??
Juliana T.
Is it worth the price? It looks so beautiful, but I would only purchase if the highlighting is on point lol
Eunice S.
Does this actually work ? I can't seem to find a good highlighter
Stephanie b.
fr, how good is this? is it really pigmented?
Erika D.
San Antonio, TX
I really want this highlighter but I have textured skin. Will this emphasize my texture?