Anastasia Beverly Hills Illuminator

Mosaic of brightening powders in a highlighter compact.

Does this highlighter give a good glory look?
How is the packaging?
Is this discontinued?
Start your review of Anastasia Beverly Hills Illuminator!
Product Highlights
the face look so light and countoring have a amazing finish. fast and easy to blend, making the makeup last for hours intact. sometimes the matte can dry the skin. recommend hidratation before use your foundation 💁🏻💆🏻in reviews
Dania D.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Illuminator uploaded by Dania D.
I love this highlighter. I have it in the shade riviera and all their highlighters are so awesome. This is like a bronze rose gold ish shade. Love love love it! Anastasia Beverly Hills Illuminator
Anel G.
SanAntonio
Anastasia Beverly Hills Illuminator uploaded by Anel G.
this product is AMAZING and I highly recommend it to any woman......Ive received several compliments since I started wearing it. The comments primarily state my skin looks softer and I more yonger
Danielle A.
Fox River Grv, IL
Anastasia Beverly Hills Illuminator uploaded by Danielle A.
If you are looking for a warm, beautiful, golden glow - this is the illuminator for you. I bought mine a few years ago and have not used it very much so it's lasted me a while. Looks very pretty on brow bones as well as cheek bones. I prefer to use this product when my skin is sun kissed in the summer.
Katie K.
Greenville, NC
Anastasia Beverly Hills Illuminator uploaded by Katie K.
Purchased at: ULTA
It is so shineg and wounderful one of the best and i love anastasia bevery hills products there amazing.
Nadia M.
Bay Point, CA
Anastasia Beverly Hills Illuminator uploaded by Nadia M.
Beautiful highlight! Love the pigment. It’s not my top favorite but I do love highlight a lot so the list is long.
Cristina C.
Bradenton, FL
Anastasia Beverly Hills Illuminator uploaded by Cristina C.
I like how this Illuminator is subtle, it doesn’t give you too much of that glittery/sparkly effect which I like because I’m more into natural looks. It does last a long time if you use a good foundation. Highly recommended. ✨
Cari G.
Ozone park , NY
I love this Anastasia Beverly Hills illuminator it is the perfect amount of glow!!! This is a summer must have it makes your skin look sunkissed all summer long. I also love the fact that it is a mixture of 2 shades it looks beautiful especially if you like to add a little glow to your looks.
Maria P.
Dallas, TX
I use the shade So Hollywood and it makes my cheek bones POP! It gives of a golden highlight but not too gold that it gives a weird line. The only complain I have with it is that it does not last on my face for the longest so I find myself have to use my settting spray often.
Nirali P.
Austin, TX
Purchased at: Nordstrom
The packaging is amazing plus inside it looks so gorgeu. I always love pinky highlighters its so natural and subtle. I love the product. Affordayhigh end one
Giulia M.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Illuminator uploaded by Giulia M.
Makes your skin and makeup look so flawless and glowey!! Love this product ! Anastasia Beverly Hills Illuminator only con I have is the price point but it does last a while so it is worth it !

209 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Gabriela W.
Wytheville, VA
il y a 6 mois
Alisha H. il y a 6 mois
ABH illuminators are my all time favourites! I feel like her formula is just different. They aren’t shimmery or full of glitter but you get this really healthy glow. And if you’re extra like me, you can build it a little and be seen from across the room! You should definitely try one out!