Anastasia Beverly Hills Illumin8 With Youthful Synergy Complex Eye Shadow Palette

BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A palette of clinically tested eyeshadows formulated to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. These long-wearing eyeshadows act as antiaging skincare and makeup in one, formulated with two advanced blends that are exclusive to Anastasia. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Synthetic Fragrances- GMOs- Triclosan Fragrance free. Hypoallergenic. Dermatologist-tested. Research results:-Clinical results reported after one hour of use: 29% increase in skin hydration.-Clinical results reported at four weeks: Appearance of fine lines and wrinkles on upper eyelid and brow area are reduced; Appearance of upper eyelid puffiness is reduced.Consumer test results after four weeks of use:-70% noticed reduction of the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles on the eyelid.-77% noticed eye area appears illuminated.-70% noticed eyelid appears firmer.-68% noticed hooded lid appears less visible.-83% noticed overall eye area appears lighter/brighter.-Results may vary.Size: 0.25 oz

• Where can I buy this? I can't find it on her site at all2 Answers
Kristen B.
Columbus, OH
This eye gel is my all time favorite. I do not wear a ton of makeup, but the 2 things I use everyday are mascara and this eyebrow color. It blends so well, stays put and gives me naturally looking defined brows.
Jessica G.
Columbus, OH
I absolutely love this pallete. I got this pallete for a gift and is really pigmented. Is really easy to blend and it brings out more my brown eyes. I would say this pallete is good for the price. I will difitinely recommend this pallete.
Brenda D.
Everyone talks down on this but I am in love with it. I have never loved and took care of an eye shadow palette the way I've taken care of this one. It's pricey but completely worth it l. I recommend it if you are an eyeshadow junky.
Astrid/Princesa M.
I loved this - amazing quality of eye shadows.  Very smooth and blends in perfect. I love that you get different colors and you can play around to see what look you want. Definetly use this for day and night as it gives you a fresher look. I would definetly buy it again.
Leslie L.
Austin , TX
I used to carry this pallete around everywhere when I first started using makeup, the packaging makes it easy to store but you need to be careful because it is fragile ! The colors are beautiful and I recommend this for anyone who's looking for a travel pallete.
Amy C.
Strongsville
Amazing performance and perfect price, loved everything about this item and would love to you again. Product is versatile and completely met every expectation I had. I will purchase again and again! Love it
Daireny L.
Waterbury
I love all of her products omg, amazing. I am a repeat user just because her products are sooo amazing. It's smooth, it's easy to use. It's a little pricey but great value. I would definitely recommend it.
riz z.
Flushing, NY
Only the darker shades are pigmented. You must wear eyeshadow primer for the eyeshadow to last. Only the thinner side of the brush is useable. i thought it would be very good quality and exceptional product but not exactly what i thought but opposite
Kyo N.
Chesapeake
This product was very good and pigmented i would use this everyday and would buy again this product deserves to be bought, the application was smooth and very easy to blend such a good product.
Carina C.
Deltona, FL
Such a good product I love it and it's so easy to put in my purse and take on the go. It's really pigmented and has quite of bit of color skems to do and was very easy to put on and I'd recommend to anyone
Akeylah G.
Adrian, Mi
Where can I buy this? I can't find it on her site at all