BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

The original beauty innovator, Anastasia Soare, introduces a new addition to her innovative Youthful Synergy Color assortment. Illumin8 with Youthful Synergy™ Complex eyeshadow duos are clinically and consumer-tested¹ shadows designed to illuminate, firm and smooth the appearance of skin, while also soothing, softening and hydrating.

Key ingredients:

- Brown algae: smooths, firms, hydrates, and revitalizes the appearance of skin.

- Diamond-core powder: diffuses light, minimizing the appearance of pores and wrinkles.

- Sea-whip extract: soothes the skin.

- Macadamia derivative: A natural hydrator capable of holding up to 300% more water.

- Powerful antioxidants: vitamins A, B, C, E and F.

¹Clinical and consumer results: 29% increase in skin hydration after one hour, 70% increase in firmness, 83% increase in smoothness after four weeks. Results may vary.

• By Anastasia Beverly Hills.
  • Item #539724

Ingredients

Talc, Boron Nitride, Triethylhexanoin, Silica, Lauroyl Lysine, Zinc Stearate, Caprylic/Capric, Triglyceride, Phytosteryl Macadamiate, Althaea Officinalis Leaf Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf, Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Nylon-12, Magnesium, Carbonate, Water/Eau/Aqua, Ethoxydiglycol, Barium Sulfate, Peat Extract, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-, 14, Gold, Potassium Sorbate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane/Benzimidazole Diamond Copolymer,, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alaria Esculenta Extract, Butylene Glycol, Sea Whip Extract, Tetrahexyldecyl, Ascorbate, Retinyl Palmitate, Panthenyl Triacetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene, Glycol, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, May Contain/Peut Contenir: () Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI, 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI, 77510), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000),, Bronze Powder (CI 77400), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI, 77288), Manganese Violet (CI 77742 ), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090) <10354R1>; May Contain: Synthetic Fluorphlogopite.

pats r.
Rockville, MD
I use this eye shadow duo when i attended my friends birthday party because it matches to my dress. I expect that it will last long and it works it last long eventhough im a little bit sweating.
Angela T.
washington
Soooo cute I love to use this eyeshadow when I'm gonna do my natural and subtle makeup because the tones are beautiful and the pigmentation is amazing and they feel very nice on your eyelids. Definitely would recommend
McAllister S.
Dothan, AL
I love this eye shadow duo, it blends really nicely for an eyeshadow look or even for perfecting eyebrows. I use this product quite a bit, and I have only just now hit the pan. As it works for multiple uses, it is great for the price. I would recommend this product.
Amber M.
Bowling green, KY
I love this duo I would wear this one every single day if I didn't switch things up I would it is the perfect combination is beautiful on just enough shimmer not to look young but not enough gold to look old
Bella H.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm all for the brown type of eye shadows, they give more of an Autumn vibe. This product is of very good value. I just dream that the palets were bigger. I use this product when i go to work. I keep buying this!!
Sofia K.
Irvine , CA
I love this product! I love the colors that this palette has to offer! It definitely met my expectations! It's a great product and I would definitely recommend this to others and I would definitely purchase this again!
Marenah S.
This is a great product great pigmentation long lasting with an eye primer the price is a little pricey but still there great eyeshadows it works well with all eye colors and would recommend it to anyone
Jada V.
This duo shadow is beautiful for medium to darker skin tones. It blends beautifully and is very pigmented. Silky texture and very good for on the go use. It's small spit can fit in your purse very easily.
Kirby N.
LOVE this eyeshadow is a perfect t crease color. I use this product every time I go out and about. I bought mine at Sephora and it's amazing. I was a first time user and rebought it several times. Recommend!
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Really like the formula of this pallet, it blends nicely and doesn't wear off of my oily lids. I like the variance in tones as well, it makes it very versatile.
Mallory S.