BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Power Lunch. ILLUMIN8 Eye Shadow Duos are unique clinically and consumer-tested shadows designed to illuminate, firm, and smooth the appearance of skin while also soothing, softening and hydrating. It s makeup that works like skincare! Formulated with Anastasia s exclusive Youthful Synergy™ Complex and Balkan Botanical® Infusion. Clinical Results: Clinical result at 1 Hour: 29% increase in skin hydration Clinical results after 4 Weeks eye area appears: Firmer, Smoot.

marie o.
Rockville, MD
I use this eye shadow duo when i attended my friends birthday party because it matches to my dress. I expect that it will last long and it works it last long eventhough im a little bit sweating.
Angela T.
washington
Soooo cute I love to use this eyeshadow when I'm gonna do my natural and subtle makeup because the tones are beautiful and the pigmentation is amazing and they feel very nice on your eyelids. Definitely would recommend
McAllister S.
Dothan, AL
I love this eye shadow duo, it blends really nicely for an eyeshadow look or even for perfecting eyebrows. I use this product quite a bit, and I have only just now hit the pan. As it works for multiple uses, it is great for the price. I would recommend this product.
Amber M.
Hopkinsville, KY
I love this duo I would wear this one every single day if I didn't switch things up I would it is the perfect combination is beautiful on just enough shimmer not to look young but not enough gold to look old
Bella H.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm all for the brown type of eye shadows, they give more of an Autumn vibe. This product is of very good value. I just dream that the palets were bigger. I use this product when i go to work. I keep buying this!!
Sofia K.
Irvine , CA
I love this product! I love the colors that this palette has to offer! It definitely met my expectations! It's a great product and I would definitely recommend this to others and I would definitely purchase this again!
Marenah S.
This is a great product great pigmentation long lasting with an eye primer the price is a little pricey but still there great eyeshadows it works well with all eye colors and would recommend it to anyone
Jada V.
This duo shadow is beautiful for medium to darker skin tones. It blends beautifully and is very pigmented. Silky texture and very good for on the go use. It's small spit can fit in your purse very easily.
Kirby N.
LOVE this eyeshadow is a perfect t crease color. I use this product every time I go out and about. I bought mine at Sephora and it's amazing. I was a first time user and rebought it several times. Recommend!
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Really like the formula of this pallet, it blends nicely and doesn't wear off of my oily lids. I like the variance in tones as well, it makes it very versatile.
Mallory P.