Anastasia Beverly Hills Hydrating Oil uploaded by Tezer S.

BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

A complexion-boosting face oil infused with a delicate blend of Mediterranean herbal extracts inspired by the rejuvenating, healing properties of traditional Balkan skincare. Apply a few drops of Anastasia Beverly Hills Hydrating Oil to face and neck, twice a day, for supple, hydrated, radiant skin that glows.

• Features oils derived from Jojoba, Borage, Black Currant, Rosehip, Meadowfoam, and Aromatic Loveage Leaf

Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cyclopentasiloxane, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Seed Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Santalum Austrocaledonicum Wood Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Levisticum Officinale Oil, Boswellia Carterii Gum Extract, Tocotrienols, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Althaea Officinalis Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Leaf Extract,

Kailynn H.
Syracuse
This was very oily fr my skin type because I have Oily to combination skin. The price was very expensive, I was a first time user. I feel as if this product was made for dry skin that needs more oils. Other products do the same thing for a cheaper price, however if you have the money and dry skin then go for it.
Flor L.
This product is great to hydrate your skin before applying foundation on your face. It will not leave your face oily or sticky but soft and hydrated. If you have oily skin- you may want to stay away. I have an oily forehead so I apply a very minimal amount there,
Chelsea M.
Romulus , MI
Love this product. I have combination skin, so I only use it on the dry areas otherwise I would breakout on my T-Zone. It's a great product to protect your skin. I would definitely buy it again because it lasts "forever".
Marla S.
Rainbow city , AL
I was nervous about using an oil on my face because I do have an oily T-Zone but I have been so dry this winter I was desperate to try anything! Wow, this really works. I use a few drops before my moisturizer and it absorbs so nicely. It doesn't make me feel oily at the end of the day. Best of all my skin has been soft and has a nice glow. I really love the smell. Worth a try for sure!
Toriana G.
Birmingham, AL
I love facial oils so much and this is one of the better ones that I've found. ABH brought the benefits with this one. I have combination skin and my cheeks get really dry and patchy and my t zone is on the oilier side. This is the perfect blend to not overdo it.
Emily A.
This oil is very very hydrating for the skin it doesn't make you feel oily once so ever. It beat the makeup forever oil. It was my first time using it and I would definitely buy it once more . It's so addicting
Riley C.
Hydrates my face so efficiently without feeling oily. It let my expectations and I'm a repeated user of this product. It's sort of pricey but the outcome overrules the price of it. I would buy again.
kelly s.
Wright City, MO
I used this because it was a gift. Now I always hydrate my face well before putting on makeup of any sort. But I wasn't impressed at all. I will stick to my raw she butter or Argan oil duo.
Caroline S.
Medford, MA
Love this hydrating oil. I'll put a few drops and mix into my foundation when I'm really dry and it's definitely hydrating! It's very gentle for daily use I highly recommend this product!
Makayla G.
Temecula , CA
Anastasia is one of my fav brands ever and never disappoints . This hydrating oil is great to help keep your face moisturized before putting on a full face of makeup it keeps your skin looking amazing!
Abigail D.
Fontana, CA
I've recently become obsessed with adding GLOW to my make up, especially in highlighters! I've seen various brands releasing "hydrating oils" as a means of adding a "natural glow" to one's make up look. Does this product work the same way?? Or is it simply a moisturizer-alternative?
Samantha A.
Springfield, MA
Anastasia Beverly Hills Hydrating Oil has anyone tried this and does it work ? Does it make your skin Soft ?
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
Can you add this to your mousterizer?
Mayra A.
Alsip, IL
If you build natural oil through out the day would this hydrating oil make you break out from excessive oil on your face?
Amber F.
Is this product good for oily skin? & yes I know oil on oily skin...I'm trying to hydrate my skin through the winter so hopefully my skin will stop overproducing oil. Of course this will go into a line of products I use to cleanse tone hydrate etc. ..