BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

High shine and bold color that wears all day without drying or sticky residue. This gloss is clinically proven to smooth the texture of lips in four weeks and features an innovative paddle applicator.

• By Anastasia Beverly Hills.
  • Item #539754

Ingredients

Polyisobutene, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Euphorbia Cerifera, (Candelilla) Wax/cire de candelilla/candelilla cera, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire de, carnauba/cera carnauba, Jojoba Esters, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Trihydroxystearin, Alaria, Esculenta Extract, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Silica, Dimethyl Silylate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen, Cetearyl, Ethylhexanoate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Portulaca Pilosa Extract, Sucrose Cocoate, Palmitoyl, Tripeptide-38, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Althaea Officinalis Leaf Extract, Melissa, Officinalis Leaf Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Silica,, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol,, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Flavor, May Contain/Peut Contenir:, () Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 7 Lake (CI, 15850), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090),, Red 27(CI 45410), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Manganese Violet (CI 77742),, Carmine (CI 75470), Red 33 (CI 17200), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Red 21 (CI, 45380)<10858R2>.

Anastasia Beverly Hills HydraFull Lip Gloss
  • "So I'm definitely not a lip gloss kinda girl at all because it's always sooooo sticky. I decided to give these a try because I really liked the sepia color and omg so glad I did it's not overly glossy and also for once my hair wasn't in my lip glosss lol very satisfied will buy more " in 7 reviews
  • "Il est waterproof long lasting matte Texture impeccable lisse confort pour les lèvres Just waw love it" in 6 reviews
  • "The only gloss I wear because it’s not sticky at all and it is very hydrating on the lips." in 3 reviews
Olivia C.
San Antonio, TX
I love the color! I wasn’t sure I would, but it’s really pretty. It’s really pigmented. It also feels nice on my lips. The only reason I didn’t give it five stars is because it comes off easily. I wouldn’t wear it if you plan on drinking, eating, or kissing someone because it gets everywhere.
Tracy P.
I love this lipgloss. The color stays on all day long. The price of $20 is a bit high but I think it was worth it. I use this lipgloss when I go out at night because I don’t need to reapply. I recommend this for people who are too lazy to reapply.
Kylie T.
new braunfels
This product is very very sticky. It is about $20 dollars for something that is cement on your lips and the color is not pleasing at all. I do not recommend this product to people who don’t like sticky makeup products.
Andrea R.
compre uno y como saben no son nada economicos, me quede con una mala experiencia no fue nada de mi agrado devola se empieza a hacer como grietas y hacer como polvito del producto su aroma nada agradable el color si es como se ve pero yo no me vuelvo a comprar un producto igual a ese, aqui lo tengo y solo una usada tiene
Abby A.
Ringgold
I really loved this lip gloss because it doesn’t smell or taste bad it goes on very smoothly the color pigment is amazing depending on how you like it you can apply more without stickiness and you can make it goe with any makeup look you desire bottom line is I would recommend this product
Emely C.
houston
Super nice veryyyy long lasting I love abh it’s awesome the products are so natural to your skin and for your lips so easy to remove and put on I highly recommend people to use this
Samantha M.
I love lip gloss. This is one of the best on the market. It's not to sticky and lasts forever. And so many different color options. I absolutely love and would recommend this lip gloss! Very high quality!
Dominique B.
Grovetown, GA
I love this lip gloss it makes my lips really pop out. Though also keeps my natural lip color. So if you are looking for something that does that, then this Is definitely the product for you!
Priscilla N.
Stanton, KY
These glosses have great color payoff without being too much, a fantastic scent, and the texture is comfortable. Not sticky or to thin, but just enough viscosity that the wear time is nice.
Stephanie L.
I love the Anastasia Beverley Hills glosses! They're super pigmented, not sticky or tacky, and they last a decent amount of time on the lips for them being glosses. Highly recommend them!
elizabeth s.
Medley, FL
Este labial agrieta los labios?