BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

Four full pigment blushes for buildable intensity with a seamless finish. Apply individually or layer more than one shade of Anastasia Beverly Hills Holiday Blush Kit for a multi-dimensional, flushed complexion.

Four blush shades per compact
Finely milled formula for seamless blending
Full pigment formula for buildable coverage

• Shade Descriptions:

• I want to try this blush on my light fair skin to give me...5 Answers
  • How is this for pale skin?🍭1 Answers
  • These look really dark. Are they suitable for light compl...2 Answers
Dani B.
I feel like neither of the pallets suited my skin tone especially the darker pallet it was too vibrant on my skin. Would look a lot nicer on darker skin personally I don't enjoy wearing being blush I prefer the more toned down look but this is not that.
Alaa A.
Too dark for a blush but still have a pretty nice colors, works for tanned people butter i guess ........
Celine S.
The pigmentation is definitely there, and that is to be expected when it comes to ABH; However though, the formula quality and blendability is horrible! I thought it was the blush brush I was using at first, so I tried another one and still not a good experience. The colours are a nice range, not too shimmery which I like but I’m very picky about my blushes and these just didn’t cut it for me. They just don’t blend out nice, period. The colour sits on top of your skin too which makes you look clownish.
Amber M.
Dallas, TX
I purchased this pallet during an Ulta sale for half off and I’m really glad I got it for that lower price. I’m not a fan of how dry and powder the blushers are and the pan size for each one is a lot smaller than described online. The colors are a lot different as well. With my lighter skin tone I was only able to use one of the four and ended up giving it to my little sister.
roshposh 6.
Islamabad, capital territory
These colours in purple palette aren't perfect for cheeks. These do not fit for blushes :( plus packaging is low level from other products of abh.
Carly E.
Emmaus
I’m very disappointed with this. It’s way too dark for light skin and is hard to blend.
Blythe H.
I honestly don't know what's going on with Anastasia Beverly Hills this year.  This was my go-to brand for quality products with rich pigmentation and blendability.  But this year, they've gone off the rails for some unknown reason.  It started with the Subculture palette and has now clearly spread to even their blush formula.  So disappointing!

The Radiant palette is boring.  You've seen each of these shades before, elsewhere.  Which might be okay, because they're still assembled in a palette and all flatter one another, but that doesn't compensate for the quality of the product.  These are dusty and patchy.  They cling to moisture and do not blend well at all.  Such a shame.

Now, the Gradient palette is a change of course when it comes to colour selection.  The contour colour (finally a neutral-base instead of something orangey) is a refreshing change and the dramatic blush choices are original as well.  Unfortunately, though, the praise ends there.  Patchy, uneven and unfortunate consistency.  Not worth the money at all.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.  ABH needs to take a step back and ditch these new formulas and go back to being a brand that does well.  I no longer rush out and but their new products upon release anymore due to crappy quality control.
Kristy H.
This blushes have so much pigment! They are beautiful to apply but use a little at a time because it can build up quickly. I have a light complexion and these colors are beautiful. The pans are large and they are definitely worth the money.
Elizabeth L.
Charlotte, Nc
I like the colors in this pallet but I feel like they are a little patchy like there pigminted but in some spots the blush wouldn't stay like it was weird
Sofia V.
italy
I fell in love with these two blush palettes as soon as I saw the launch on the brand's IG page. Radiant is perfect for every day, Gradient may seem more challenging, in fact with the right precautions I can exploit it well, especially in this season. I also really like using it on my eyes, since pigmentation allows it!
Brandy O.
Fresno, CA
I want to try this blush on my light fair skin to give me some color. Are these good colors for fair skin?
Twofaced H.
Do they have chunky glitter in them?
Sonia P.
Brecon
What’s your thoughts on this?
Aaminah A.
Why haven’t I seen these before, where can I buy them from in the uk?
Vanesha P.