BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

Four full pigment blushes for buildable intensity with a seamless finish. Apply individually or layer more than one shade of Anastasia Beverly Hills Holiday Blush Kit for a multi-dimensional, flushed complexion.

Four blush shades per compact
Finely milled formula for seamless blending
Full pigment formula for buildable coverage

• Shade Descriptions:

• I want to try this blush on my light fair skin to give me...5 Answers
  • How is this for pale skin?🍭1 Answers
  • These look really dark. Are they suitable for light compl...2 Answers
Myranda C.
I am in love with these! If you have been debating on this product, I say just go for it. The pans are nice and big, so you’ll never go through them. The pigmentation is insane and you barely have to dig your brush into the pan to pick up product. The shades themselves are very blendable and offer intense pigment. You will have to use a light hand with this product. I would definitely recommend this product!
Shariya A.
Lynnwood, WA
Amazing!! Gradient has the most unique shades for blush and they all look amazing. The colors are all so pigmented you literally only need to tap your brush once EXTRA gently to do each cheek. It’s very easy to go overboard with this because of how pigmented it is. You really get so much product for your money, especially if you can get it on sale like I did for $21. This is the best blush kit, it’s basically four blushes for the price of one.
Abby H.
Hopatcong
This is what I look for in a blush, which these have:

-color pay off
-blendability
-smoothness
-lasting power

These blushes have all of those traits. It looks great on the skin, and it is the perfect color for my skin tone.

I think that it was a good value to get for four blushes. It was a nice find at Marshall’s for $20.

I recommend this product to others.
Alyssa S.
Corona, CA
This is my go to blush kit. I absolutely love it. It has shades for when you just want a little pop of color and shades for when you want a lot of color. They do have some shimmer in them but when you put them on it doesn’t look shimmery. Such a great formula Anastasia Beverly Hills Holiday Blush Kits
Nimra H.
Since I have light-medium skin, the blush color looks amazing on my cheeks. The colors are pretty dark so I contour with the chocolate shade. They are very pigmented and it sets well on my skin, but I would recommend using a setting spray. What I like about this product is that it's buildable. I can take a just little bit of it on my brush and use it for one side of my face, so I don't have to use a lot of it. However, this product is a bit pricey but its all worth it.
Nicole W.
Sacramento, CA
Love. I like having 4 to choose from for all looks. It stays on all day and doesn’t disappear. Easy to blend and has never gotten patchy. This one is made for light to medium skin while Gradient is made for olive to deeper skin tones. I always wait for sales or coupons to purchase stuff because makeup is expensive. 30$ is a lot for 4 blushes but this will last forever and ever. A little goes a long way.
MiriamP (.
Very good!! Colors are nice for a lot of skin tones. Blends easily you can make them very obvious or very subtle on the skin. It’s compact enough to travel with and has a good variety of colors in it so you don’t have to take 3-4 different blushes with you. You just have to pack one palette.
Tytiyonna M.
Montgomery, AL
I didn't buy it because I had already had a highlighter close to it but it swatches beautifully. Its about 40$ if I'm not mistaken. It doesn't have a smell. The formula is creamy in my opinion. I personally think it looks good on all skin tones as well. I love Mauve colors anyway so it had me locked time I first saw it. If I didn't already have a highlighter similar to it I would have definitely bought it.
Tynna H.
Sullivan, ME
I am not usually a blush user, simply because i could never find a shade that matches my skin tone. But now i have! It is so pigmented so a little goes a long way. The colors are beautiful and it goes on so smoothly and is so easily blend-able. I am thoroughly impressed with this product and highly recommend.
Dani M.
bellingham, WA
Love these! very pigmented and it really complimented my skin tone i love using oranges and pinks so obviously i had to go for this blush kit, i wanted purple for fall time i have yet to use as I just got it a few days ago but I am in love. You can build up the product I barely used any and it was a perfect flush on my cheeks a little goes a long way!
Brandy O.
Fresno, CA
I want to try this blush on my light fair skin to give me some color. Are these good colors for fair skin?
Twofaced H.
Do they have chunky glitter in them?
Sonia P.
Brecon
What’s your thoughts on this?
Aaminah A.
Why haven’t I seen these before, where can I buy them from in the uk?
Vanesha P.