BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

Four full pigment blushes for buildable intensity with a seamless finish. Apply individually or layer more than one shade of Anastasia Beverly Hills Holiday Blush Kit for a multi-dimensional, flushed complexion.

Four blush shades per compact
Finely milled formula for seamless blending
Full pigment formula for buildable coverage

• Shade Descriptions:

• I want to try this blush on my light fair skin to give me...5 Answers
  • How is this for pale skin?🍭1 Answers
  • These look really dark. Are they suitable for light compl...2 Answers
MacKenzie K.
I really like this blush kit mainly because 3 out of 4 of the colors are perfect for me. the light pink one is not a color I would use, maybe very rarely and with a very light hand. well pigmented blushes, definitely use a light hand with these, they build up very nicely and blend well. I like to use a big fluffy brush to apply my blush. I think it looks very even and allows for it to be blended. I have also applied these with a tapered brush, but that took a little bit more time to blend it out.

Spoiled - very pink color with a touch of glitter. not one i would wear often. I didnt notice any glitter on my cheeks though.

Coastline - peach color. has a sparkle in it, but i didnt notice any glitter on my cheeks which I am okay with!

Breeze - dark pink berry color with no glitter in it. Love this color for a subtle blush.

Terrace - At first I thought this was another darker pink berry color, but it is actually a dark pinky peachy color. Definitely has a touch of berry in it. love this one also for a subtle blush color.
Esmeralda T.
Orosi, CA
The bronzer(bottom left) is pretty I like the color but you have to be careful because if you put it on wrong it can go on patchy.the blush upper left one is intense so put on very careful because it can also go on very patchy. The upper right pan I haven’t figured out what to do with it because its a gray color like what are you going to do with that. Then the purple one I just use it as a eyeshadow color.Anastasia Beverly Hills Holiday Blush Kits
Jennifer Z.
Beaufort , SC
I really love these blush kit. They are very pigmented, a little goes a long way. And I’ve been able to use all colors. It’s really about playing around and mixing some together. It blends beautifully. And for the price it is higher in price, but it’s a lot of product. I have both blush kit palette. And the gradient I have actually use some of the shade to contour. I’ve been lucky enough to find these kit at Tjmaxx and saved about $10. It really about experimenting and having fun with makeup.
🌻 K.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
I love the bottom right shade. All the others are fairly orange to me. Not good on my pale face! Lol it was a gift or I would have bought the other pallet for darker skin because I’m a fan of browns and neutrals. All in all I would buy single shades of this formula because it is a very nice and smooth application that lasts all day with the proper foundation. I’ve also used the other 3 shades as eye shadows and they have worked wonders. Here is a pic!
Monica M.
Old Bridge, NJ
This palette is so pigmented it actually shows up on my skin. I have found that this is the only blush/blush palette that is pigmented enough for me to see the product on my skin. With 1 swatch of any shade, that should be enough to persuade you into purchasing this product. It's soft, blendable and you do not need a lot for it to appear. I've wasted my money on several different blushes in the past, I just wish I had come across this palette sooner.
Melanie S.
Colonial Bch, VA
I love these blushes so much. The only thing I don't love is that they aren't available anymore!! I got the gradient one to begin with and even though they are darker, they blend and are gorgeous on my skin. They're my favorite tones of blushes on my skin. The dark shade I use for contour. I love them. The lighter palette I found for a cheaper price at TJmax! And I love it. So if you still want them.. look at Tjmaxx or marshalls, you might get lucky.
Vanessa E.
This blush kit is definitely an eye catcher, well for me it was lol. Let me just say that the blushes are pigmented, you have to go in with a light hand because you can go looking as a clown in 0.1 seconds. The colors are also really beautiful, but for me I can only use three of them because the light pink doesn’t look well on my skin tone in my opinion, but would definitely use it as an eyeshadow.
Yvonne O.
This blush palette is real pigmented so use with a light hand. I think that's why I don't reach for it. It is a nice palette but when I'm in a rush I usually go in like I normally do and forget I need to use a light hand. Then I end up with a bright cheek. The formula is nice and the colors are pretty but just be aware that it's real pigmented and you have to work with that.
Karlie B.
Lubbock, TX
I was so skeptical to buy this because I didn't think the shades would be flattering on me. I was wrong I mix the top right and bottom left. They are also super pigmented so a little goes a long way! The bottom left one helps to cool down the top right one for me personally. Some of the shades do have some shimmer but you can't tell when they are on!
laura A.
battle creek, MI
For working makeup artist these kids that anastacio comes out with are definitely I feel like a necessity. When you're working on different skin tones and different skin textures and undertones it's very versatile to have as many of these kits as you can. I have several of the highlight kits the blush kits the Contour kits it makes life just a lot easier. The formula Isn't So pigmented that you can look like a clown to easily and they blend really well and they seem to last for a full day and makeup. I definitely would recommend these if you can afford them to have in your collection but if you only need one of the blushes I would recommend just buying a single pan
Vanesha P.
Seattle, WA
Leticia S.
Weslaco , TX
Is this blush kit worth it? I really want the tarte one. With 10 blushes for 44. BUT idk which one should I get. HELP!
Rihab M.
Monastir, Monastir
Qui a des photos de swatch s'il vous plait ?
Krystaal B.