BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

Four full pigment blushes for buildable intensity with a seamless finish. Apply individually or layer more than one shade of Anastasia Beverly Hills Holiday Blush Kit for a multi-dimensional, flushed complexion.

Four blush shades per compact
Finely milled formula for seamless blending
Full pigment formula for buildable coverage

Shade Descriptions:
Spoiled – Cool pink with gold sparkle
Coastline – Satin coral peach
Breeze – Satin rose
Terrace – Satin crimson peach

Ingredients

Coastline: Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Boron Nitride, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Calcium Titanium Borosilicate, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Isopropyl Myristate, Isostearic Acid, Lecithin, Magnesium Myristate, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Tin Oxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Mica, Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 6 (Ci 15850), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)
Spoiled, Terrace: Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Boron Nitride, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Isopropyl Myristate, Isostearic Acid, Lecithin, Magnesium Myristate, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Tin Oxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, May Contain/Peut Contenir: (+/-) Mica, Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)
Breeze: Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Boron Nitride, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Isopropyl Myristate, Isostearic Acid, Lecithin, Magnesium Myristate, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, May Contain/Peut Contenir: (+/-) Mica, Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)

Kristen M.
Review for: Radiant
Love this! The formula is nice and lasts all day. It’s very pigmented and it’s not too small of a pan size so brushes easily fit in them. Each one has 0.17oz (4.7g) in it. It’s not patchy or anything at all on my skin but I don’t have acne or anything like that. Would recommend!
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Review for: Radiant
So when I saw this being released I had to have it, and I am beyond glad I did. This 4 shade blush kit is amazing, it even has a mirror inside which is AWESOME!! But these blushes are gorgeous and the different shades are perfect for any occasion or everyday use. This is now my main blushes I go to everyday now. I love the pink shade "spolied" because well ya know I'm a pink kinda gal. But dont think about it, just get this palette you will not regret it.
ItsBrandy M.
Review for: Radiant
Anastasia blush on is spot on! It’s brilliant! No oily residue. No powdery after effect. Just that high quality make up that bonds well on to your skin. It’s fabulous and glamorous. Easy to remove make up. So no hassle after wearing it all day.
All of the Anastasia products are hypoallergenic so to those of us with sensitive skin, this is the product our skin will jive with.
Keyshia C.
New York
Review for: Radiant, Gradient
This is my favorite Blush kit & I absolutely fell in love with it. These are amazing! They are so pigmented and the color range is awesome! It gives such a natural look. I love the bright color hue effect it has on my cheeks. Beautiful! It's everything I want in a blush! Great product overall, I was in search of a great blush kit and heard good things about this brand. I was so glad I chose Anastasia set because it is absolutely gorgeous and stays on all day.
Jan G.
Review for: Radiant
I love Anastacia products usually super good quality, this blushes look easy to blend, versátil, perfect for day or evening. My skin is olive so I feel this is perfect for me.
Kadeisha H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love Love Love this blush palette. I reach for this daily! The colors are pigmented and really work well with all skin tones which i love. I purchased for $30 which is such a value for 3 colors. Will purchase again!
Rocio S.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Radiant
I hear this is a good blush so why not try it when I went to the store it was sold out. My friend has it and it apply good. Yes it’s buildable I really like this Anastasia blush. I would, cause I hear it’s amazing
Penny H.
Review for: Radiant
I love this blush palette. The colors are just beautiful and a little goes a long way. There are two palettes one for light skin tones and one for dark skin tones. Pricing is around $32. Available at Ulta and Sephora.
Dani M.
Bellingham, WA
Review for: Radiant, Gradient
Love these! very pigmented and it really complimented my skin tone i love using oranges and pinks so obviously i had to go for this blush kit, i wanted purple for fall time i have yet to use as I just got it a few days ago but I am in love. You can build up the product I barely used any and it was a perfect flush on my cheeks a little goes a long way!
Riley J.
Sutherlin
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this blush kit. The pans are super deep, the shades are amazing and pigmented. And they came out with eight total colors between the two palettes for every skin tone imaginable!
Aaminah A.
Why haven’t I seen these before, where can I buy them from in the uk?
Twofaced H.
Do they have chunky glitter in them?
Caitlyn O.
Van Buren TWP , MI
How is the pigment in these, does it blend well and easy?
Anais P.
How is the darker blush palette ???!??