BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #23 in Blush

Four full pigment blushes for buildable intensity with a seamless finish. Apply individually or layer more than one shade of Anastasia Beverly Hills Holiday Blush Kit for a multi-dimensional, flushed complexion.

Four blush shades per compact
Finely milled formula for seamless blending
Full pigment formula for buildable coverage

Shade Descriptions:
Spoiled – Cool pink with gold sparkle
Coastline – Satin coral peach
Breeze – Satin rose
Terrace – Satin crimson peach

Ingredients

Coastline: Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Boron Nitride, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Calcium Titanium Borosilicate, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Isopropyl Myristate, Isostearic Acid, Lecithin, Magnesium Myristate, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Tin Oxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Mica, Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 6 (Ci 15850), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)
Spoiled, Terrace: Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Boron Nitride, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Isopropyl Myristate, Isostearic Acid, Lecithin, Magnesium Myristate, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Tin Oxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, May Contain/Peut Contenir: (+/-) Mica, Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)
Breeze: Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Boron Nitride, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Isopropyl Myristate, Isostearic Acid, Lecithin, Magnesium Myristate, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, May Contain/Peut Contenir: (+/-) Mica, Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)

Anastasia Beverly Hills Holiday Blush Kits
  • "i don’t normally wear blush, but i decided to try this out, awesome! so much pigment! i have fair skin and i got compliments on my makeup that whole day!" in 9 reviews
  • "this is my current go to blush. it’s super pigmented and the colors are really nice. i do wish there was a more neutral color instead of the shiny barbie pink one, but that’s just personal preference. overall, it’s a great blush palette" in 9 reviews
  • "i don’t normally wear blush, but i decided to try this out, awesome! so much pigment! i have fair skin and i got compliments on my makeup that whole day!" in 4 reviews
MacKenzie K.
Review for: Radiant more...
I really like this blush kit mainly because 3 out of 4 of the colors are perfect for me. the light pink one is not a color I would use, maybe very rarely and with a very light hand. well pigmented blushes, definitely use a light hand with these, they build up very nicely and blend well. I like to use a big fluffy brush to apply my blush. I think it looks very even and allows for it to be blended. I have also applied these with a tapered brush, but that took a little bit more time to blend it out.

Spoiled - very pink color with a touch of glitter. not one i would wear often. I didnt notice any glitter on my cheeks though.

Coastline - peach color. has a sparkle in it, but i didnt notice any glitter on my cheeks which I am okay with!

Breeze - dark pink berry color with no glitter in it. Love this color for a subtle blush.

Terrace - At first I thought this was another darker pink berry color, but it is actually a dark pinky peachy color. Definitely has a touch of berry in it. love this one also for a subtle blush color.
Liliana A.
Winter Park
I wear this everyday. Even though some of these colors are different from the usual, they don't make you look crazy. I suddenly started seeing how pretty and dainty the little glitters look when they catch the sun, it doesn't look "tacky" at all. I dont know why everyone says it isn't for everyday wear, you get 2 common shades (eclipse and lyra) which can be worn very casually or with a natural glam look. Fun party? Orion. Concert? Spectra. Cocktail party? Helia. Prom? Luna. Date night? Lyra. Work? Eclipse. You get cool and warm, usual and unusual. Great palatte. Helia is really warm toned, looks gold on and is very brightening, i get a lot of compliments when I wear it. Orion is a beautiful icy blue yet is very wearable, you can't tell its blue unless you really look at it or pack it on. Lyra is very pretty, with orangy peachy reflects, i feel like a princess when i wear it. Eclipse is similar to Lyra but lighter, less warm, no glitter and pinkish, very natural. Luna is an intense silver/white highlight with orchid reflects, its so flattering and doesnt look ashy. Spectra is a very pink highlight, it looks dark on the pan but its actually gives a very cute pink sheen. Would definitely recommend. Anastasia Beverly Hills Holiday Blush Kits
Karen F.
Bellevue, WA
It retails for $30 which is quiet pricey for a blush, but you do get alot of product 4.7g/each. The pigmentation is really good, the formula is very creamy (probably expected from abh). also buildable. and thank god it includes mirror! I'm obsessed with the shade Terrace. its a peachy pink brownish with slight shimmer. highly recommend this product for people who doesn't own alot of blush or just starting getting into makeup, because these 4 shades literally blush shade that you'll ever need. But i don't really recommend this for people who already own alot of blushes, cause I'm pretty sure you already own all these shades in your collection. But nevertheless, you can still give it a try, cause the formula is amazing.
Jennifer Z.
Beaufort , SC
Review for: Radiant, Gradient more...
I really love these blush kit. They are very pigmented, a little goes a long way. And I’ve been able to use all colors. It’s really about playing around and mixing some together. It blends beautifully. And for the price it is higher in price, but it’s a lot of product. I have both blush kit palette. And the gradient I have actually use some of the shade to contour. I’ve been lucky enough to find these kit at Tjmaxx and saved about $10. It really about experimenting and having fun with makeup.
Monica M.
Old Bridge, NJ
Review for: Radiant more...
This palette is so pigmented it actually shows up on my skin. I have found that this is the only blush/blush palette that is pigmented enough for me to see the product on my skin. With 1 swatch of any shade, that should be enough to persuade you into purchasing this product. It's soft, blendable and you do not need a lot for it to appear. I've wasted my money on several different blushes in the past, I just wish I had come across this palette sooner.
Michelle M.
Columbia
Review for: Radiant more...
I'm already a big fan of abh products and I was super impressed with this blush. The formula wasn' dry or cakey and the pigment was super rich so you only needed a little product on your brush to have a big impact. I bought this discounted at my local tj.maxx but I would have gladly paid full price for this because it's that good!
April J.
Georgetown
Review for: Radiant more...
I couldn’t find the blush trios that Anastasia Beverly Hills came out with back when the subculture palette was released but they are some
Of my absolute favorite blushes. I love that not all the blushes in the trio are either matte or radiant. There is a mix between the three & they are absolutely beautiful! They blend perfectly & all the tones are just perfect! Anastasia Beverly Hills Blush Trio
Amber M.
Dallas
Review for: Radiant more...
I purchased this pallet during an Ulta sale for half off and I’m really glad I got it for that lower price. I’m not a fan of how dry and powder the blushers are and the pan size for each one is a lot smaller than described online. The colors are a lot different as well. With my lighter skin tone I was only able to use one of the four and ended up giving it to my little sister.
Tynna H.
Sullivan , ME
Review for: Radiant more...
I am not usually a blush user, simply because i could never find a shade that matches my skin tone. But now i have! It is so pigmented so a little goes a long way. The colors are beautiful and it goes on so smoothly and is so easily blend-able. I am thoroughly impressed with this product and highly recommend.
Taylor S.
Sand Fork, WV
Review for: Radiant more...
Finding blush shades that I actually like is hard. I found this on sale & thought why not. I now use it everyday. The pigment is amazing and a little goes a LOOOONG way. It blends super smoothly as well.
Brandy O.
fresno, CA
I want to try this blush on my light fair skin to give me some color. Are these good colors for fair skin?
Twofaced H.
Do they have chunky glitter in them?
Vanesha P.
Seattle, WA
Aaminah A.
Why haven’t I seen these before, where can I buy them from in the uk?
Caitlyn O.
Van buren TWP, MI
How is the pigment in these, does it blend well and easy?