BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

This silky Anastasia Highlighting Duo Pencil features a matte highlighter on one end and a shimmer highlighter on the other. Use the matte side during the day to create a soft highlight, and for evening looks, use the shimmer side to give eyes that soft, satiny glow. It’s formulated with vitamin E and features light-diffusing pigments that even skintone.

• I've been looking at pencils but not sure. How do yall feel these...2 Answers
Rachel K.
Seattle, Wa
I use this under my brows to really highlight and enhance them. A little on the expensive side but I haven't found anything more inexpensive that does the same job. It's also nice to apply down the bridge of the nose and in the inner corners of the eyes. Great for all skin types and requires minimal blending.
caroline m.
Eustis, FL
This is it! Brow work is completed in under 2 minutes and it looks movie star ready. NO fiddling, and correcting and such! I love this from Anastasia and I also purchased the gel eyebrow liner as well. i will keep using this brand
Lauren S.
Moscow, PA
I thought this pencil would be perfect for highlighting the entire face, however it is not as bendable as I had hoped. It is a product that I continue to purchased to apply to my undergrowth area and cupids bow.
Sarah D.
Peyton , CO
I love this product. I love using it under my brows. The perfect pearl shade for my yellow undertones. Doesn't smear or run. Long lasting. Expensive in my opinion but worth it if you want a perfect highlight.
Chasity G.
Portsmouth, OH
This is an amazing product. You can use it on your eyes. Great for the brow bone. Or you can also put a little on your cheeks for a little something extra. Without going over board. Love this
Charlotte P.
Salem, OR
This pencil is great because it is double sized. It is easy to apply and blend. It lasts for a while. And gives a perfect glow. It is pretty pigmented, but is perfect. I would buy this again.
Nancy D.
Pacoima, CA
I love this product i use both sides. This a very useful pencil. I just love how the highlight looks on me and the shimmery on the other side is amazing. I would definitely buy this again.
Angelica W.
N Plainfield, NJ
This highlighting duo is perfection for the brows. It makes a huge difference when completing your brows. I'm a strong believer in Anastasia brow products. They are truly unmatched
Laura F.
Marne, MI
This pencil did everything I needed it to do, and then some! Nice, pale pink undertones and it really made my face pop! It was easy to apply and blend. Great for combination skin!
Acacia G.
Rochester, NH
The highlighting pencil is amazing. Never too little or too much on my face. Gives just the perfect shimmer. Long lasting unless you're doing hard activities.
Hope W.
I've been looking at pencils but not sure. How do yall feel these work for u?