BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

A Highlighting Creme Duo like no other. Light-diffusing pigments reveal a beautiful, subtle glow. Featuring our exclusive antioxidant-rich Balkan Botanical™ Infusion, which is known to help soothe and soften the appearance of the skin. The liquid shimmer hydrates without ever looking greasy or chalky and the creme blush has a sheer, warm glow and blends easily for a flawless finish that complements any skin tone.

How to use: Liquid highlighter (1 oz.) can be used alone or blended with your foundation or body lotion for a complexion pick-me-up. Use creme blush (0.07 oz.) on cheeks, lips or eyes to create a natural and radiant look.

• By Anastasia Beverly Hills.
  • Item #301501

Emily C.
PITTSBURGH, PA
I loved the highlighting cream duo. The cream glides on easily and the pigment is beautiful colored. It felt good on my skin and was easy to blend. I liked it better than powders for a more natural face. It was long lasting even in the heat! Love this product.
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Isis B.
Bakersfield, CA
At first I really hated this product but honestly for me it was a product that just has to grow on you you have to use it enough times and figure out how to apply it best for your skin because I tried applying it with my fingers with a brush with beauty blender and it just I was so frustrated that I just gave up a couple times so just figure it out how it applies best for you and it'll work great
Kara T.
Sugar Land, TX
This is a pretty decent hilighter. It falls in line with the Anastasia brand of products. It's very easy and simply to apply. It stays on all day. The only thing I wish was different was that it is more blinding and intense, but other than that this is great.
lawana g.
ENNIS, TX
Umm yeah not a huge fan. The highlight was subtle which I guess is fine if you don't want a blinding highlight. I did like the fact that it was a cream, for us older folks to many powder products age us even more and I have enough wrinkles to do that. I will not be repurchasing but I will be donating - my teacher cohorts love me :)
Luisiana 🌷.
Coconut creek
The natural and soft finish that gives is unique, it is also super accessible and lasts much longer than other products. for months I have been comparing it with other products and without a doubt I do not change it I will keep buying it until I get a better or equal but cheaper
Amber S.
Bowling Green, KY
The perfect highlight would be this one this is 1 of the original ones that I used when I started doing the highlight on the face it is also 1 that I will continue to use until I can absolutely fountain and that I love more which would be very difficult
Annamarie R.
Washington, DC
I'm biased--I really hate creme highlighters. They don't stay on me--they always transfer and slide around even if I set them. However, this Anastasia Creme highlighter seems to stay put slightly better. But I still have some transfer issues.
Andrea M.
This is so amazing on the lips , this is really easy to apply and really healpful , my skin tone is medium to dark and it really oily and it really works , I will usually buy this in my local saphora .
Ophelia V.
Sunland, CA
Highlighters are a must for me, so I decided to try out this product. I like the packaging it came in and I was a 1st time user. It's a bit more difficult to apply than other highlighters I've used, but I'd still recommend it to others.
Sydney P.
Chester, PA
How does this work? Is it a great product?
Natalie M.
inman
Anastasia Beverly Hills Highlighting Creme Duo Do y’all know of any primers that are great for mattiflying oily skin types
Brit M.
Plano , TX
Is this really worth the price? Does it go a long way or am i going to need to buy another round in a month.