Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kits
By Anastasia Beverly Hills
#1 in Highlighter
4.78 / 5 based on 12035 Reviews
Yael P.

How do I apply this product ? What kind of brush do I use ? Where in the face is best to apply it? And what colors would work best with fair skin

Jas. J.
Jas. J.
1 year ago
The whole gleam kit would work for you, or you could get the sweets or moon child kit. Apply at the top of the apples of your cheek & swipe back & fourth. I suggest a fan brush or the tapered highlighter brush. You can order a cheap but good quality one from morphebrushes.com or bhcosmetics.com
Jocelyn C.
Jocelyn C.
1 year ago
I love to use the Moprhe Fan Brush or my Real Techniques setting brush even though you can use that brush for setting your under eye concealer it works amazingly for applying highlight. You apply this highlight just above your blush. I have extremely fair skin and I love the Sweets Glow kit it's so beautiful :)
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Avon Park, FL
1 year ago
I apply this product with a fan brush , or my favorite Anastasia Beverly Hills brush #23. The fan brush can be a cheaper alternative but I find my abh brush packs on the product. Depending how dewy you'd like your skin to look ; Down the nose, the high points of your cheeks, and above the eyebrow. I find crushed pearl in the Anastasia Beverly hill gleam glow kit works the best.