Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow KitsInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner
4 colors available

BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #3 in Highlighter

A collection of glow kits with four metallic powder highlighters for intense luminosity. Bring instant luminosity to the complexion with these four metallic powder highlighters. Just layer the highly blendable shades together or wear them separately on the eyes and body for a radiant look.

• So I've been debating to buy this glo...This glow kit is good but I li... 79 Answers
  • Is this worth getting? I hear it's go...I love mine and use it on a da... 48 Answers
  • I want that so baaaaaadI want the Nicole Guerrero one 1 Answers
Photos (1743)
Buy on Sephora
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
What a great highlighting palette. I own the sun dipped glow kit and now the newest glow kit with kitten, 143, forever young, etc. and use it almost daily. No matter what other highlighter I use I always end up coming back to this kit the very next day. I wear the JS Skin Frost, Becca Highlighter, Becca Liquid Highlighter, Ofra 3d pyramid bronzer highlighter, etc. And this is the second best highlighter I have ever used. The only better highlighter I've used of all price points from $2 to $150 the mary loumanizer is hands down the best but this is almost right on par with that an in a great amount of creative colors that you can choose from for any skin tone and undertone.
The highlighter Is so amazingly pigmented, long lasting, easy to apply and with a buttery formula. This super shimmery formula may be full of shimmer but it stays put and doesn't fall out all over the face and turn you into a glitter bomb. It also can be blended out to look natural or built up to look like those strobing pics you've seen everywhere. The amount of time this lasts on my oily skin is amazing and that means on everyone else you really won't need any touch ups. It will stay out and look just as good as the moment you put it in at the end of your work day. It also doesn't make large pores look larger or acne and dry skin patches look more obvious. And the fact that they are always coming out with new and out of the box colors you'd never think you'd wear as a highlighter that end up looking more bomb than anything you've ever tried and ends up being your go to is a testament to this brand, their creativity and how they view and appreciate their customers and fans. I will always be a fan of anastasia and will buy everything from every collection of hers that I can and honestly At this price point for this amount of product at this quality you can't go wrong.
Don't buy from anywhere that's not a big, reputable chain.
Jock G.
Jock G.
The quality of shadows are a+. I've been using it almost daily and I still have yet to reach the silver of any pan, and it's been quite a few months. Another big plus is that if I did, the pans are completely replaceable in the event that I happen to run out.

The colors themselves are quite nice and the pallette is multifunctional, you could easily use these as eyeshadows in case you forget to pack another pallette, so if there's s color you probably wouldn't use for contouring, it would still probably make a great crease/transitional color.

That was the case for me with the middle bottom color which almost looks like a dark bone color, until I realized it actually makes the perfect contour color all on its own, as it naturally mimics the color of shadow with its cool tone, it works perfectly as my cheek contour without looking too dramatic. I even use the Brown pans sometimes to fill in my brows quickly when I don't have a half hour to invest in perfecting them with my dipbrow pomade. The yellow powder (top middle) works wonderfully as an under eye powder and to set concealer as yellow does wonders for waking up your face. The highlighter (top right) is actually one of my favorites in entire collection (I have many. Watts up, Nars albatross, hourglass, urban decay and many more) This is my go to highlight, but use lightly and build up as necessary because it's very reflective.

Whether you're new to contouring or a pro, this is the kit for you. It's all powder, blends and builds easily and is lightweight as oppose to most cream colors which can also heavily clog your pores.
Danielle O.
Danielle O.
San Antonio, TX
If you really want to glow, this is your product! I've been a fan of ABH products since I was introduced to the powder contour palette a while back. Since I invested in that little gem, I was certain I'd love other ABH products and started growing my collection. Since strobing has become all the rage, I knew I had to have this beaut in my makeup bag. I was not wrong to feel that way! At $40, I was a little weary, but it is totally worth it! Break it down this way: there are four different shades in this kit, with very decent pan sizes. This is like getting four full sized highlighters at $10 a piece! Definitely worth the money and a repurchase to always have at your fingertips! I've owned the Ofra highlights, as well as a set of Jeffree Star Skin Frosts, but these are by far the best in pigment and quality. They are so wonderful that I even purchased the ABH Gleam kit as well to add more color options! The shades are very versatile, as well. If I want a beautiful, bronzed, glow, I'll dip into Golden Bronze. If I want something a little brighter to really pop and strobe, I'll dip into Sunburst. My favorite combo, though, is to lightly dust Golden Bronze over my contour, a combo of Dripping In Gold and Bubbly over my blush and then Sunbust on the high plains of my cheek bone, around the eyes, Cupid's bow, below the eyebrow, chin and ridge of my nose to glow like a goddess!
Stacey R.
Stacey R.
Raleigh, NC
After having the Sweets Glow Kit for some time, I’ve gotten a ton of use out of it. Marshmallow and Butterscotch have been my favorite traditional highlighters, and Taffy works well as a blush topper or something to make my bronzer/contour glow. They mix with each other well. I have not used Sassy Grape a ton, but it does mix nicely with pink and purple blushes, and it can be mixed with one of the other highlighters to tone it down and make it more wearable.

The texture of these is a bit different than their single highlighters. I find that they are very creamy. When I swatched them, it made a bit of an indent in the pans. When picked up with a brush, they do kick up a fair bit of powder, but they do not apply powdery. I find that they melt into the skin as you blend them out with a brush, making them nice for those who like a subtle highlight. If you use a light hand and spend some time blending, they don’t have to be super obvious. However, I love a super bright, gleaming highlight, which I have no problem achieving. The texture and the multi-colored reflects are what really sets these powders apart.

For the price, I think that the Glow Kits are an amazing deal. for $40, you get 4 pans at 0.26 oz. For reference, Becca’s Shimmering Skin Perfecters come with 0.28 oz and Too Faced Candlelight Glow Highlighters (the most comparable texture, IMO) come with 0.35 oz for $30.
Holly K.
Holly K.
July 20, 2016, 10:56 a.m.
Review for: Sweets
I loved my Sweets Glow Kit but it arrive broken in the mail- Butterscotch and Sassy Grape were both shattered. My heart was broken! I had to send back the palette and ask for a refund. Maybe these powders are softer than the other glow kits. I ordered directly from Anastasia and my only complain is nowhere on the box did it say Fragile. Perhaps the postal workers would have been more careful with the package if it was labeled fragile. I bought That Glow online from Sephora- the box was labeled Fraglie- and thankfully my glow kit was not broken. In terms of wearability and a natural glowy look, Sweets had very unique colors but I would have only used Taffy as a blush topper and possibly Sassy Grape as that too. Butterscotch was Gorgeousssss but did have flecks of glitter. Marshmallow was more greenish than I thought from the online swatches- it's similar to Nars Albatross but even more goldeny green. If Sephora ever sells this in store I'd probably pick it up from there but be careful if you order online due to the fragility of this particular palette.
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
Hands down my favorite highlighters of all time. The Gleam Glow Kit has more pink tones and one champagne color and is great for paler skin. I'm very pale so Crushed Pearl from the Gleam Glow Kit is my go-to. That Glow Glow Kit has more warm, golden tones, which I recommend for light to medium skin tones however the lighter colors still work with paler skin tones. Sun Dipped has a great variety of colors good for any skin tone if you're looking for more of a variety within one kit. The Sweets Glow Kit has unique colors that are a little more glittery. The Moonchild Glow Kit also has more unique and different colors. The colors in the Moonchild Glow Kit are a little bold which are a little out of my comfort zone but I find them perfect for inner corner highlighting. The formula is really easy to apply and blend, definitely the best formula of highlighters I have tried. Considering one high-end brand highlighter is usually about $40, these kits are a great buy, four highlighters for the price of one! Definitely recommend these to anyone and everyone!
Vanessa K.
Vanessa K.
Pensacola, FL
July 26, 2016, 10:32 p.m.
Review for: Moonchild
I bought this highlights palette with the intension that finally would find something I liked and matched my skin tone. If you are not very expert in making highlight, you will probably find this strange palette. The colors when applied to the fair / light skin, are nothing traditional. If not careful, it will look like you have a bruise. I found the price ok. But I think this palette is more suitable for those who are already advanced in makeup and has dark complexions. I have a video on my instagram @donaconsumista -------

Eu comprei essa paleta de iluminadores com a intensão de que finalmente acharai algo que eu gostasse e combinasse com meu tom de pele. Se você não é muito Expert em fazer highlight , provavelmente você irá achar essa paleta estranha. As cores quando aplicadas na pele, não são nada tradicionais. Se não tomar cuidado, vai parecer que você tem um roxo no rosto. Eu achei o preço comparado ao produto bom. Mas acredito que essa paleta seja mais indicada para quem já é avançado na maquiagem e tem a pele mais escura.
Denise M.
Denise M.
I purchased the That Glow glow kit and I am in love. Prior to purchasing I visited my local Sephora to try out some highlighters, with the hopes of trying out a glow kit. They didn't have any to sample, so I tried out various brand's highlighters, from nars, to ud, to becca. All great, but they were either too pricey for a single highlighter, or just not the formula I was looking for. I decided that after months of looking through reviews, videos, and online swatches. I needed that glow kit. So I purchased directly from Anastasia.
They don't charge taxes, and shipping was free. The shipping was another perk also. They shipped free 2 day fedex. What?!

You get 4 highlighters in gorgeous packaging. It's not even pricey if you compare single highlighters to this glow kit. It is so worth it. The pans are large. They seem to be as large as a Becca highlighter. So $10 per highlighter made by Anastasia? Yes please!!

The formula is soft and buttery, and the glow is unreal! Love love love!
Desiree T.
Desiree T.
Sacramento, CA
July 16, 2016, 5:06 p.m.
Review for: Sweets
This is my first highlighter palette I've purchased. I've used other single highlighters before and the Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kits have always appealed to me, so I don't know why it took me so long to finally pick one up.

I ordered the Sweets Glow Kit the morning it was released and when I received it, I had to dive in. My expectations were very high and this palette did not disappoint me.

For forty dollars, you're receiving a LOT of product and it breaks down to ten bucks for each highlighter, a steal for high end cosmetics. Each shade is super soft, but not too soft to where you get a lot of fall out. These blend so easily and can be built upon without looking cakey. The packaging is so simple, but elegant and seems sturdy. (I wouldn't go chucking this off of a balcony but still.)

These shades are very versatile and though I am very pale, I do mix Marshmallow with a lighter highlighter to get a glow perfect to me. These even blend easily when topped with other powders.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Gastonia, NC
This is my favorite glow product of all time! No kidding. I have Moonchild and will be getting the seasonal Glow Kit this year as well. I have many other highlighters from Honest, Julep, NYX, Colourpop, Estee Lauder and CoverFX, but none come close to the love I have for this palette. The color payoff is insane and a little goes a long way. It is very finely milled so it does not look like powder just sitting on your foundation but actually creates a soft glow to your finish which is why I love it! And the holographic nature of these powders is fantastic and so hard to come by. As someone is very light skinned, I cannot pull of so many of the bronze looks that are always out and even contouring can make me look very muddy, but these make my skin luminous with a very light touch of a fan brush. And where else can you find green, blue, pink, silver, etc...highlighters all in one palette? I am so happy they have decided to make this permanent so I don't have to go stock pile it.
Rosie G.
Rosie G.
So I've been debating to buy this glow kit? Haven't read the reviews but what would you rate this? How good does it apply to the skin?
Grecia F.
Grecia F.
I am dying to get this!! Do you guys think they are worth the hype?
Luna G.
Luna G.
San Francisco , CA
Is this worth getting? I hear it's good but is it worth it?
Keke J.
Keke J.
Jacksonville, FL
Does this product have a buttery texture?
Leslie K.
Leslie K.
Dalton , GA
I have been trying to get this glow kit but a lot of people tell me that they are not pigmented ? Can someone help me out