BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #26 in Highlighter

Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit- Ultimate Glow

Ingredients: White Sand: Mica, Talc, Calcium Titanium Borosilicate, Silica, Nylon-12, Diisostearyl Malate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Boron Nitride, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Tin Oxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane. May Contain: Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).Sunray, Amber Gold, Hot Sand, Snow, Golden Dawn: Mica, Talc, Calcium Titanium Borosilicate, Boron Nitride, Diisostearyl Malate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Tin Oxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane. May Contain: Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• What do y'all think?💄Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit - U...1 Answers
  • I want to buy it but I'm not sure how pigmented or how go...21 Answers
  • Just a heads up. This glow kit is on sale right now at Ma...2 Answers
Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit - Ultimate Glow
  • "it broke the second day i got it and powder when everywhere but other than that the its pigmented so good and it really glows up ur face" in 294 reviews
Anne J.
Nashville, TN
While I do find myself occasionally reaching for this palette during the summer, I've found that while I do reach for it, I often put it back from where I grabbed it because the shades I prefer are not highly pigmented or are too chunky! I usually don't mind a BIT of sparkle with my highlight, but these felt like I was putting on a glitter shadow to my cheekbones and, quite honestly, looked tacky.

I'm a huge fan of Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kits, but I truly do not recommend this one because of the disappointment it left me with. The packaging was great, though! The front actually glows in the dark, which I thought was a really cool concept and something I hadn't seen before, so props for that!
Jessica Y.
Woodinville, WA
I bought this I think two years ago and i still have full pans of the darker four colors. For my skin color I was only able to use the lightest white highlighter mixed with a little bit of the next lightest shade next to it during summer. I can use the other shades as eyeshadows but I did buy this as a highlighting kit and not an eyeshadow shimmer pallet. They are super pigmented and shimmery and they blend seamlessly into my makeup. If it was just the lightest shade individually I would have given this five stars but for my fair skin the others just look like I put dirt and sparkles on my face.
Bruna D.
wesley chapel , FL
This was my first Glowkit and for my first one, i didnt know what good quality highlighter was. I used this up to the pan. I loved it. I purchased the other glow kits and loved those even more. When i went back to this one i realized it hated it compared to the other 4 pan ones. This is so glittery and chunky. It literally falls out of my face. When i used it it never lasted and i thought it was like that since it was a “High-End” highlighter. Its really pigmented and the colors are so versatile. but its too chunky and glittery. It doesnt last all day and you will have glitter everywhere.
Melanie M.
Santa Ana, CA
I always reach for this highlighting palette during the summer months when I'm a little tan as I find the majority of the shades are more flattering on warmer skin tones. I also like to use it as a shimmer topper for my eyes during all the other seasons so this could be used in a variety of ways if these shades don't work well as a highlight because of your skin tone. This kit has bigger pieces of glitter in it compared to say their Aurora palette so also keep that in mind if you don't not prefer highlights with large pieces of glitter. The packaging is great and it has a large beautiful mirror on it also which always come in handy. This fits right in with all the winners from the ABH collections. I would recommend this palette to anyone looking to warm up their face with a shimmery/ glittery glow.
Faryal D.
I bought this glow kit a year ago and still haven’t hit pan on it. The colors are gorgeous but I can only use two shades. I think it’s wonderful to have an extremely light shade and some darker shades to be more inclusive, and for the price, it’s worth it since you’re getting 6 shades. My only real issue with this palette is the formula. The highlighter is extremely glittery and not so much shimmery. The glow is gorgeous but you can visibly see specks of glitter on your face and that’s not something I like.
K A.
lemoore
This pallet is amazing I love how sparkly and glittery all the shades are, I don’t really like the white highlight called snow I find that it’s very chalky but I don’t like white highlights anyway, all of the other shades on this pallet are amazing and would work awesome on darker skin tones. My favorite shade in this pallet is Amber Rose because I’ve never seen a shade like it before, there’s not much in the pans and if you use one shade you’ll hit pan pretty fast. Unfortunately this pallet broke the first time I dropped it and I still haven’t gotten myself to go buy a new one.
Jennifer W.
Comstock Park , MI
I love theses highlighters (although I am more on the fair skin side). These do have a warmer shade range, but I can find a use for all of them as eye shadows and inner corner highlights. They are a little bit dusty, but they do apply smoothly which I appreciate. I cannot stand a "powdery looking sits on top of the skin" highlighter. These also mix well together if you want a champagne inspired color.  Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit - Ultimate Glow
Dana S.
Chatham, IL
I was very impressed with this glow kit! I have never used any type of glow products like these. This glow kit is great for people who have oily,dry,or combination skin types. You can apply this on your eyebrows,cheekbones,and nose. Even though the price seems very high and expensive but it lasts very long and it is worth the money!
elllllllimak T.
US
I love and hate this product. First off, it is chunky and messy. In order for this to look pretty I do need to put some work into it. Which isn't ideal, but I have gotten this to work by using a brush, smaller than normal, and really taking the time to blend this in. Then adding a little setting spray to a damp sponge then pressing it in. Doing this process and taking my time, it looks pretty. But who has time for that. It isn't my go to, but when I have time sometimes I like to revisit it.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  .
Vineland, NJ
This highlighting palette is really not what I expected mainly because the pigmentation and the glitter to product ratio of all these highlighters is not for my liking. They contain a little too much glitter for me which causes the highlighter to crumble and flake off easily throughout the day. Especially for the price I would expect better consistency their other glow kits are pretty good but this one did not meet my expectations
Lorena C.
I want to buy it but I'm not sure how pigmented or how good the product is, I want to know if it's worth the buy or not?
Maddie L.
Zumbrota, MN
I love pigmented highlights but are these full of sparkle? I want to glow for the gods! Is it worth the money?
Jenny M.
las vegas
Is it good?? I always wanted one but I never buy it because honestly I don't know how to use it. I always watch IG videos and it looks bomb. But is it really worth it??
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Easy to blend?
Erica D.
Citra, FL
Is this the same formula as the other glow kits?