BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #16 in Highlighter

Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit- Ultimate Glow

Ingredients: White Sand: Mica, Talc, Calcium Titanium Borosilicate, Silica, Nylon-12, Diisostearyl Malate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Boron Nitride, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Tin Oxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane. May Contain: Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).Sunray, Amber Gold, Hot Sand, Snow, Golden Dawn: Mica, Talc, Calcium Titanium Borosilicate, Boron Nitride, Diisostearyl Malate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Tin Oxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane. May Contain: Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• What do y'all think?💄Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit - Ultimate ...1 Answers
  • I want to buy it but I'm not sure how pigmented or how good the p...21 Answers
  • Just a heads up. This glow kit is on sale right now at Macy's!2 Answers
Melanie M.
Santa Ana, CA
I always reach for this highlighting palette during the summer months when I'm a little tan as I find the majority of the shades are more flattering on warmer skin tones. I also like to use it as a shimmer topper for my eyes during all the other seasons so this could be used in a variety of ways if these shades don't work well as a highlight because of your skin tone. This kit has bigger pieces of glitter in it compared to say their Aurora palette so also keep that in mind if you don't not prefer highlights with large pieces of glitter. The packaging is great and it has a large beautiful mirror on it also which always come in handy. This fits right in with all the winners from the ABH collections. I would recommend this palette to anyone looking to warm up their face with a shimmery/ glittery glow.
Michaela K.
I love that this highlighter palette compliments everyone’s skin tone and not just one. If you are fair skinned, maybe you’d rather have a white highlight whereas an olive skinned person, such as myself appreciates the gold shades! However, with that being said I play around with all of them and use a different one for a different mood! I’m kidding, but really I enjoy being able to mix it up and that is why I appreciate this kit so much! The highlights have great payout and they are very long lasting. I would recommend and think it’s a great bang for your buck!!
Madison G.
Fresno, CA
The first thing I have to say is SO PIGMENTED!!! This makes you sooo glowy I love it. It does have a glittery finish, which I don’t mind, and it works really well on my pale skin. They’re mostly gold shades, which I love! I got this as a bogo free on the Anastasia Beverly Hills website and I’m sooo glad I did! I’ve used a lot of highlights and this is the only one I’ve used that has lasted literally all day. I would recommend this a million times over to anyone who is looking for a new highlighter.
Kiley H.
I love love love Anastasia Beverly Hills products but this one is kind of a bust as a highlighter but it works for another purpose. It’s very pigmented which is what you want in a genuinely good highlight but it’s less shimmer and more glitter. Me being me i like the product to use as an eyeshadow. It does last a long time with a good setting spray. It comes with a mirror built in with the pallet which is big enough to use in everyday routines!! I love the gold box it adds a fun touch!
yvette s.
Overland Park, KS
I noticed with this glow kit palette is that it gives a very subtle but extremely beautiful glow to the cheeks. It looks super natural, basically as natural as a highlight can look!

It took me a bit to build up the color the way I wanted it. Usually one swipe with my brush is all I need and BAM… glowing from out of space. For some reason the colors weren’t showing up on my skin that way. I don’t want to have to build colors up… I want an intense highlight with one shot.
Chim P.
Moreno Valley , CA
ABH ULTIMATE GLOW KIT .
I love this glow kit because i feel like this will cater people with different skin color/tone. You can have a subtle to blinding highlight from this glow kit. The texture is impeccable but it’s a little glittery for me. No it’s not glittery but there are hints of glitter in there that bothers me. If not careful, you can have glitters all over your face in no time.
Overall, this is a very good Palette. The opacity is there, the texture is there, the longevity is there. If you are a makeup junkie, or a makeup artist. You can choose from either 6 different colors or mix and match to achieve a customize color from different clients.
ABH ultimate glow kit retails for 45USD
Tee W.
Windsor, CT
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE. Really not much more else to say here. With so many colors to choose from you can mix and match for a dramatic glow or just a subtle glow. I even use them In the corners of my eyes because let’s face it who doesn’t want that eye glow. It’s just amazing. I got this as a gift last Chrimuh and I’d definitely buy it myself or gift it to a friend. Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit - Ultimate Glow
Camille R.
Boyertown, PA
THISSSSS. This highlight. It has lasted me SO long. It works well alone, as well as over liquid highlight. Lately I've been layering it over a Becca liquid highlight, It looks more realistic this way and the glow also lasts longer. Mixing the individual shades together works SUPER well, too. I took one star off because most of the shades have a glittery finish and I started to dislike that sort of look after a while.
Sharonda T.
The glow is so REAL! I love all of our products and the fact that I got this on sale for $20 at Macy's earlier this year is even better. I love that I can use this for highlighter or I can use it as an eyeshadow and also as a blush thanks to the bronzy/amber color! I'd purchase this again but the pans are so big that IDK if I will ever run out!
Rachel B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I've always loved Anastasia BH. Since trying their illuminator three years ago, I've not steered away from the company. I bought the Ultimate Glow Kit about three months ago now and while I love it, there is a LOT of fall out when using the product. My palette was nearly covered in fallout after the second use. But, it does the job and makes my skin glow and that's all I care about!
Lorena C.
I want to buy it but I'm not sure how pigmented or how good the product is, I want to know if it's worth the buy or not?
Maddie L.
Zumbrota, MN
I love pigmented highlights but are these full of sparkle? I want to glow for the gods! Is it worth the money?
Jenny M.
las vegas
Is it good?? I always wanted one but I never buy it because honestly I don't know how to use it. I always watch IG videos and it looks bomb. But is it really worth it??
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Easy to blend?
Erica D.
Citra, FL
Is this the same formula as the other glow kits?