BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit- Ultimate Glow

Ingredients: White Sand: Mica, Talc, Calcium Titanium Borosilicate, Silica, Nylon-12, Diisostearyl Malate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Boron Nitride, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Tin Oxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane. May Contain: Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).Sunray, Amber Gold, Hot Sand, Snow, Golden Dawn: Mica, Talc, Calcium Titanium Borosilicate, Boron Nitride, Diisostearyl Malate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Tin Oxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane. May Contain: Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• What do y'all think?💄Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit - U...1 Answers
  • I want to buy it but I'm not sure how pigmented or how go...21 Answers
  • Just a heads up. This glow kit is on sale right now at Ma...2 Answers
Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit - Ultimate Glow
  • "it broke the second day i got it and powder when everywhere but other than that the its pigmented so good and it really glows up ur face" in 294 reviews
Anne J.
Oxford, MS
While I do find myself occasionally reaching for this palette during the summer, I've found that while I do reach for it, I often put it back from where I grabbed it because the shades I prefer are not highly pigmented or are too chunky! I usually don't mind a BIT of sparkle with my highlight, but these felt like I was putting on a glitter shadow to my cheekbones and, quite honestly, looked tacky.

I'm a huge fan of Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kits, but I truly do not recommend this one because of the disappointment it left me with. The packaging was great, though! The front actually glows in the dark, which I thought was a really cool concept and something I hadn't seen before, so props for that!
Jessica Y.
Woodinville, WA
I bought this I think two years ago and i still have full pans of the darker four colors. For my skin color I was only able to use the lightest white highlighter mixed with a little bit of the next lightest shade next to it during summer. I can use the other shades as eyeshadows but I did buy this as a highlighting kit and not an eyeshadow shimmer pallet. They are super pigmented and shimmery and they blend seamlessly into my makeup. If it was just the lightest shade individually I would have given this five stars but for my fair skin the others just look like I put dirt and sparkles on my face.
Bruna D.
wesley chapel , FL
This was my first Glowkit and for my first one, i didnt know what good quality highlighter was. I used this up to the pan. I loved it. I purchased the other glow kits and loved those even more. When i went back to this one i realized it hated it compared to the other 4 pan ones. This is so glittery and chunky. It literally falls out of my face. When i used it it never lasted and i thought it was like that since it was a “High-End” highlighter. Its really pigmented and the colors are so versatile. but its too chunky and glittery. It doesnt last all day and you will have glitter everywhere.
autumn g.
Mineral Wells, WV
Purchased at: Sephora
This is one of the only ABH glowkits I wasn’t crazy about. I didn’t gravitate toward half of these shades because they were intimidating to use due to my light skin. Even if I did use them, all of them were very chalky and way too glittery. They also look like they would be very crumbly compared to the other glowkits in my collection. It didn’t even look like highlighter, it looked like cheap shimmer eyeshadow. Despite this, I did love the color selection. I thought it looked very appealing to the eye. The packaging was probably my favorite aspect of the palette. I loved the font on the front, and how sleek it felt in your hands. I thought it was so cute that the letters glow in the dark. It’s a very creative quality. I reached for other highlighter palettes way more than this one, so I ended up giving it to my little sister.
Melanie M.
Santa Ana, CA
I always reach for this highlighting palette during the summer months when I'm a little tan as I find the majority of the shades are more flattering on warmer skin tones. I also like to use it as a shimmer topper for my eyes during all the other seasons so this could be used in a variety of ways if these shades don't work well as a highlight because of your skin tone. This kit has bigger pieces of glitter in it compared to say their Aurora palette so also keep that in mind if you don't not prefer highlights with large pieces of glitter. The packaging is great and it has a large beautiful mirror on it also which always come in handy. This fits right in with all the winners from the ABH collections. I would recommend this palette to anyone looking to warm up their face with a shimmery/ glittery glow.
Faryal D.
I bought this glow kit a year ago and still haven’t hit pan on it. The colors are gorgeous but I can only use two shades. I think it’s wonderful to have an extremely light shade and some darker shades to be more inclusive, and for the price, it’s worth it since you’re getting 6 shades. My only real issue with this palette is the formula. The highlighter is extremely glittery and not so much shimmery. The glow is gorgeous but you can visibly see specks of glitter on your face and that’s not something I like.
Jennifer W.
Comstock Park, MI
I love theses highlighters (although I am more on the fair skin side). These do have a warmer shade range, but I can find a use for all of them as eye shadows and inner corner highlights. They are a little bit dusty, but they do apply smoothly which I appreciate. I cannot stand a "powdery looking sits on top of the skin" highlighter. These also mix well together if you want a champagne inspired color.  Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit - Ultimate Glow
Dana S.
Chatham, IL
I was very impressed with this glow kit! I have never used any type of glow products like these. This glow kit is great for people who have oily,dry,or combination skin types. You can apply this on your eyebrows,cheekbones,and nose. Even though the price seems very high and expensive but it lasts very long and it is worth the money!
Chim P.
Moreno Valley , CA
ABH ULTIMATE GLOW KIT .
I love this glow kit because i feel like this will cater people with different skin color/tone. You can have a subtle to blinding highlight from this glow kit. The texture is impeccable but it’s a little glittery for me. No it’s not glittery but there are hints of glitter in there that bothers me. If not careful, you can have glitters all over your face in no time.
Overall, this is a very good Palette. The opacity is there, the texture is there, the longevity is there. If you are a makeup junkie, or a makeup artist. You can choose from either 6 different colors or mix and match to achieve a customize color from different clients.
ABH ultimate glow kit retails for 45USD
Becca C.
Spencerport, NY
I love the ABH glow kits so much, they never disappoint me and the price is fantastic for how much product you get. This one however is my favorite of all the glow kits I have tried. The shades are so pretty and I can still wear the lighter ones during the winter so that is nice. The glitter is a little chunky so that's a downside but other than that I really like this palette. The shades are all very blinding and stay all day, they're super pigmented and I will keep reaching for this all year long.
Lorena C.
I want to buy it but I'm not sure how pigmented or how good the product is, I want to know if it's worth the buy or not?
Maddie L.
Zumbrota, MN
I love pigmented highlights but are these full of sparkle? I want to glow for the gods! Is it worth the money?
Jenny M.
las vegas
Is it good?? I always wanted one but I never buy it because honestly I don't know how to use it. I always watch IG videos and it looks bomb. But is it really worth it??
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Easy to blend?
Erica D.
Citra, FL
Is this the same formula as the other glow kits?